Half Round Bead (21x4mm x 2.4 Metre.) - FB408 Pine (12 Pack)
Half Round 21mm Moulded Pine Bead - Richard Burbidge FB408
21mm x 4mm Half Round Bead - Softwood Pine - Price is per 2.4 Metre length;
- FB408 - 21x4mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Richard Burbidge
Machined from PEFC or FSC Certified Clear Scandinavian Redwood;
There are very few knots in this Softwood Half Round Beading;
- Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour, grain should be expected - They are not defects;
- The PEFC® logo & PEFC initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC® logo & FSC initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge |
Beadings & Mouldings -
21x4mm Planed Timber Half Round Bead is usually machined from 25mm Best Joinery quality PEFC Scandinavian Softwood Redwood Timber - Finished size : 21mm x 4mm - Richard Burbidge FB408 -
The Richard Burbidge Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on the sides; The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces are knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used.
- Moulded 21x4mm Redwood Timber in Stock - 2.4 Metre Lengths - 01/10/2018 -
21x4mm Planed Half Round Bead should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of 21x4mm Planed Timber D-Mould Bead is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes measured as at - 15/08/2013 -
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the 25mm Planed Redwood Softwood Half Round Beading is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 21mm x 4mm Redwood Half Round sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Pine Half-Round Bead. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined 21mm Half Round Bead sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We are able to supply FSC or PEFC certified 21mm Half-Round Mould with our Chain of Custody Certifications - CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - 1" Half-Round BMT-PEFC-1119.150 or 1" Half-Round TT-CoC-003944.150 - POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Half Round Bead once work has commenced. Larger orders of FB408 Timber Half Round Bead, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payments online for FB408 Pine Half Round Bead
Van Delivery of 21x4mm Pine Half Round Beadings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Softwood FB408 21x4mm Half Round Beading weight is approximately 0.5Kg per 2.4M length, to include packing;
Prepared Timber 1" Half Round Beading can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
Carrier Delivery of Timber Half Round Beading is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £11.40 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is not known yet with XPD )
- You can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about FSC FB408 1 inch Half Round Beading, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The September 2016 Richard Burbidge Pine Mouldings Price Lists are current - 01/06/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any further details about FB408 21x4mm Half Round Bead - 01254 54000
E. & O.E.see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of PEFC Pine 1 Inch Half Round Bead correct, but mistakes can be made!