Glazed VP Fire Doors - GtO
Premdor® Glazed-to-Order VP - Glazed Vision-Panel Flush Veneer Fireshield™ and Firemaster™ Fire Doors -
Premdor Fire Doors need to be ordered with an extra Shipping Charge - please contact us -
Fire rated Glass Vision Panel sizes include: 1G - 2G - 3G - 5G - 7G - 8G - 9G - 10G - 16G - 18G - 19G - 20G - 21G and Bespoke sizes;
Some of these are required sizes for disability access - DDA Compliant to Building Regulations.
As mentioned bespoke size Vision Panels can be fitted, with a choice of Fire Glass types - poa;
We show prices for Fire-safety Wired GWPP Glass, and for completely Clear C730 Fire Glass; Other types of Fire Glass, such as Obscure-sandblasted are available - poa;
Standard size Vision Panels can be fitted into a wide range of Premdor Popular™ Ply-type, Real Veneer, V-groove Pattern or Inlaid Pattern Fire Doors.
Glazed VP Fire Door - 44mm Internal unfinished Popular Paint-Grade Premdor® FD30 with Vision Panel GtO
- £51.80 + VAT 20%
Glazed VP FD60 Fire Door - One-Hour 54mm Internal unfinished Paint-Grade Premdor® FireMaster FD60 with Vision Panel GtO
- £151.10 + VAT 20%
- £79.80 + VAT 20%
- £196.00 + VAT 20%
- £84.70 + VAT 20%
- £196.00 + VAT 20%
- £83.70 + VAT 20%
- £219.80 + VAT 20%
- £86.80 + VAT 20%
- £196.00 + VAT 20%
- £81.90 + VAT 20%
- £196.00 + VAT 20%
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® Initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® Initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®
Standard Size or Bespoke Vision Panels can be put in all these kinds of Fire Doors -
- MDF faced flush Internal & V-groove Pattern FD30 & FD60 Fire Doors;
- Kraft-faced flush Internal & V-groove Pattern FD30 & FD60 Fire Doors;
- Plywood-faced flush Internal & External FD30 & FD60 Fire Doors;
- Plywood Door Blank FD30 & FD60 Fire Doors;
Veneered Flush, Veneer-Match, V-groove and Inlay Pattern Fire Doors:
- Real-Veneer Anegre - Ash - Beech - Duradoor - Koto - Maple - Oak - Sapele - Walnut - Premdor Fireshield™ FD30 and Premdor Firemaster™ FD60 Fire Doors;
- Real-Veneer Anegre - Ash - Beech - Cherry - Koto - Maple - Oak - Sapele - Walnut - FD30 and FD60 Fire Door Timber-core Blanks;
BWF Certified Fire Doors :
These are suitable for Inspected work in Schools, Hospitals, Office, Industry or at home, for inspection by the Building Inspector or Fire Officer.
These can be supplied to special sizes - cut to height or width and re-lipped; They can manufactured to configuration, eg Pair Fire-Doors in equal or unequal widths; They can also be manufactured with glass-openings to your Firecheck specification, or DDA Compliance requirements, and glazed with various Safety-Wired or Clear-Pyro glazing options: PyroShield, PyroDur and PyroGuard, or Obscure or other Special Fire-Glazed options - poa;
The work is carried out in the Fire Door factory under the BWF Certifier Scheme, so that the final Firedoor retains its certificate, to comply with the current Building Regulations. Every procedure and all materials are covered by the BWF Fire Door and Doorset Scheme; The Tamper Evident BWF label is fitted to all made to size Firedoors; All details and specifications are completely traceable and produced by BWF Certifire Manufacturers.
Timber is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in manufactured Glazed VP Fire Door sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
- Check all your VP Firedoor's component dimensions, mouldings, any glazing or other details are correct, prior to any work on site;
- It is the purchaser's responsibility to check the suitability of their FD30 or FD60 Glazed Fire Door and it's Certification, in conjunction with Intumescent Strip, the Fire-Door Frame with Architrave, the Fire-Door Hardware and the Fire-Door's Situation of Use.
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any door once work has commenced;
- We cannot exchange VP Fire Doors after order - Glazed Timber Fire Doors are supplied as a Special Order. Once ordered, the manufacturing process will begin, and there can be no alteration or cancellation; - No alteration or cancellation will be accepted by our suppliers.
To see other Internal Fire Doors - Deanta® Fire Doors - JB Kind® Fire Doors - LPD® Fire Doors - Mendes® Fire Doors - Premdor® Fire Doors - XL® Fire Doors - JAS® Standard-Size / Made-to-Measure and Glazed-VP Fire Doors
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Firecheck Glazed Doors
Direct Delivery to mainland England, Wales and Scotland is normally possible -
Deanta Doors = from £60 +vat England and Wales - poa;
JB Kind Doors = from £60 +vat England and Wales - orders over £560 +vat = free, ( Scotland - poa; )
LPD Doors = £32 1st door +£6 per subsequent door +vat;
Mendes Doors = from £60 +vat England and Wales - poa;
Premdor Doors - poa;
XL Joinery = £35 1st door +£5 per subsequent door +vat;
For alternative delivery methods below, please contact us - 01254 54000
Van Delivery of Firedoors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
The approximate weight of Glazed VP Fire Doors is shown in Kg;
Carrier Delivery of Fire-Doors is not possible.
Haulier Delivery of Timber and Composite Fire Doors by Door Pallet is possible from £68 to £140 +vat - Zone A Mainland - poa other zones;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Fire-Glass VP Timber Fire Doors, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The Current Manufacturers Glazed Fire Door Price Lists need to be checked - 01/08/2018
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Timber or Composite Glazed Fire Doors - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of our VP Fire-Doors correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.