Decking and Landscaping
Garden Decking, Fencing & Landscaping Timber- from JAS Timber Supplies® - Blackburn, Lancashire.
Our new size 150mm Garden Decking Board is in stock, and on Special Offer at £2.10 per metre +vat.
At Trade Prices -
- A full range of traditional Garden Decking is in stock at JAS Timber in Blackburn;
- Traditional Balustrading from Cheshire Mouldings® and also Richard Burbidge® is available.
- Treated Timber, Metal and Glass Panel Axxys Dek® from Cheshire Mouldings;
- Richard Burbidge - Metal and Acrylic Panel Fusion® Garden Decking
- Richard Burbidge traditional Hardwood Garden Decking
Richard Burbidge® Treated Timber Garden Decking is rigorously tested to guarantee great performance; BM-Trada test all balustrade ranges, which satisfy Building Regulations and British Standards.
Burbidge Treated Timber Garden Decking components carry the TDA Deckmark Plus symbol.
Richard Burbidge have provided an excellent free online Deckplanner™ tool that will help you design your new garden deck and outdoor balustrade in just a few easy steps; Plan your Garden Deck Project online with the - Richard Burbidge Deckplanner™ Service website programme, and then email this to us for a competitive quote - firstname.lastname@example.org
Waney-lap and Vertically-boarded Brown Treated Fence Panels
Timber is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - they are not defects. Timber Deck Parts should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content.
Sizes may be the nominal timber size that the Timber Deck Part is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
( Be aware: For many reasons, the size, profile and other properties of Timber Deck Components may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. )
If any Graded Timber is cut or machined, then this may affect the Timber Component's Grading, and also may cut off the Timber Grade-stamp;
Stairparts are not intended for exterior use; External use is at your own risk.
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in Deck Part sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
We can supply FSC or PEFC Certification for Timber Deck Products, with our Chain of Custody Certificates, (CoC) - JAS Timber CoC Certification - for FSC Deck Balustrade is TT-CoC-003944.150 - and for PEFC Deck Balustrade, is BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - poa;
- Check your Stair Balustrade delivery on arrival, to see that all it's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that all other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Stair Part once work has commenced; Stairpart Orders at variance with our Stock-holding and All Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
Poa - Extra Cutting or Machining on Timber Stair Components - Machining in Yard - Machining In Workshop - Workshop Time
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Treated Timber Deck Components.
Van Delivery of Outdoor Garden Decking Balustrade on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( Manchester £30 +vat; Lancaster £40 +vat; Liverpool £45 +vat; Leeds £60 +vat; )
Chargeable weights for carriage of Treated Garden Decking Components are shown in Kg;
Carrier Delivery of Decking is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4metres, then +50p per extra Kg; 2.4 to 3.0 metres from +£15 +vat - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities; - Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
Haulier Delivery of Treated Garden Decking Components, by pallet, is possible from £40+vat;
Direct Delivery of Richard Burbidge Garden Decking products costs from £30+vat England and Scotland (mainland) to Trade customers at a Trade address;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Timber Garden Decking, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The January 2018 Cheshire Mouldings Decking Price List is current - 01/07/2018
- The March 2018 Richard Burbidge Deck Products Price List is current - 01/07/2018
- Please phone us at JAS Timber with any further enquiries about all types of Treated Garden Decking Components. - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Treated Garden Decking correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.