Decking and Landscaping
Garden Decking, Fencing and Landscaping Timber -
from JAS Timber - Walpole Street Sawmills - Blackburn BB1 1DB - Tel 01254 54000
- We have a full range of traditional Garden Decking in stock at our yard in Blackburn;
- Traditional Balustrading from Cheshire Mouldings and also Richard Burbidge is available.
- Treated Timber, Metal and Glass Panel Axxys Dek from Cheshire Mouldings;
- Richard Burbidge - Metal and Acrylic Panel Fusion Garden Decking
- Richard Burbidge traditional Hardwood Garden Decking
Richard Burbidge Treated Timber Garden Decking is rigorously tested to guarantee great performance; BM-Trada test all balustrade ranges, which satisfy Building Regulations and British Standards. Burbidge Treated Timber Garden Decking components carry the TDA Deckmark Plus symbol.
Richard Burbidge have provided an excellent free online Deckplanner tool that will help you design your new garden deck and outdoor balustrade in just a few easy steps; Plan your Garden Deck Project online with the - Richard Burbidge Deckplanner Service website programme, and then email this to us for a competitive quote - email@example.com
Waney-lap and Vertically-boarded Brown Treated Fence Panels
Timber is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - they are not defects. Timber Deck Parts should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content.
Sizes may be the nominal timber size that the Timber Deck Part is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; ( Be aware: For many reasons, the size, profile and other properties of Timber Deck Components may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. )
If any Graded Timber is cut or machined, then this may affect the Timber Component's Grading, and also may cut off the Timber Grade-stamp;
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in Deck Part sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
We can supply FSC or PEFC Certification for Timber Deck Products, with our Chain of Custody Certificates, (CoC) - JAS Timber CoC Certification - for FSC Deck Balustrade is INT-COC-003944.150 - and for PEFC Deck Balustrade, is INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 - poa;
- Check your Deck Balustrade delivery on arrival, to see that all it's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Decking Parts once work has commenced; Deck Balustrade orders at variance with our Stock-holding and ALL Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
Poa - Extra Cutting or Machining on Timber Deck Components - Machining in Yard - Machining In Workshop - Workshop Time
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Treated Timber Deck Components.
Van Delivery of Outdoor Garden Decking Balustrade on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights may be shown for Decking Materials in Kg to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing and the XDP Standard Zone-A Carriage Charge; To order online - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options to choose in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
Carrier Delivery of Moulded Softwood, Hardwood and Oak Profiles costs from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres x 400x400mm, then +50p per extra Kg; For 2.4 to 3.6 metres from £15 +vat more - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones; The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery, so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed - ( "unchecked" isn't acceptable ), any carrier will deem that you have received your order in reasonable condition - It is then your responsibility; We have tried to intervene with the carrier - but they are immune to complaints.
You can choose an "Insured" Tracked Delivery for £6 +vat extra, by adding - TNT Carriage
Haulier Delivery of Treated Garden Decking Components, can be done from £40+vat - poa;
Direct Delivery from Richard Burbidge of Garden Decking products costs from £30+vat England and Scotland ( mainland ) to Trade customers at a Trade address - poa;
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about Timber Garden Decking, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The January 2021 Cheshire Mouldings Decking Price List is current - 01/04/2021
- The October 2020 Richard Burbidge Deck Products Price List is current - 01/04/2021
- Please phone us at JAS Timber with any further enquiries about all types of Treated Garden Decking Components - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Treated Garden Decking correct, please let us us know if you see any errors.