Galway Fire Door: FD30 T&G-effect *Unfinished Oak* 45mm Internal Firecheck - Deanta Doors
Galway Fire Door: FD30 T&G Effect *Unfinished Oak* 45mm Internal Firecheck - Deanta Doors
Fashioned from North American White Oak with a centre tongue and groove style panel made with five vertical solid panels, the Galway unfinished door offers a simple, rustic style perfect for cottages, farms and barn conversions. As both sides are identical, this door has a substantial presence in any room.
Deanta offers the thickest lippings available in the UK internal door market. All Deanta Fire Doors have 18mm lippings around the entire door meaning that a total of 30mm can be taken equally off the height and width of these Deanta Galway Fire Doors ensuring that they will fit into almost any size of door opening. Check that the Fire Certificate will still apply in your situation.
To see other Internal Fire Doors :
- Deanta Fire Doors
- JB Kind Fire Doors
- LPD Fire Doors
- Mendes Fire Doors
- Premdor Fire Doors
- XL Fire Doors
- JAS Standard-Size / Made-to-Measure and Glazed-VP Fire Doors
Deanta Galway FD30 T&G Unfinished Oak Fire Door :
Deanta Galway Oak Fire Doors are manufactured from engineered door components which can include MDF, particle-board and laminated timber.
Fashioned from North American White Oak and made up of five vertical solid panels, the Galway unfinished door offers a simple, rustic style perfect for cottages, farms and barn conversions. As both side are identical, this door has a substantial presence in any room.
Three coats of internal wood finish are required on unfinished doors. We recommend varnish and lacquers that are suitable for interior joinery.
A good quality door at a reasonable price, covered by the Deanta 10 year warranty.
- Real American White Oak Veneer.
- Crown Cut Veneer.
- Unfinished Solid Firecheck Core Door.
- 30mm can be taken off the width and height of this Fire Door.
- Unfinished Solid-Core 35mm option - Galway T&G Unfinished Oak Internal Door
- Unfinished Glazed 35mm option - Galway 4-Light Unglazed Unfinished Oak Internal Door
- Unglazed VP Fire Door option - Galway FD30 4-Light Unglazed T&G Unfinished Oak Fire Door
- FSC certification - poa;
- Oak is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected.
( Be aware: For many reasons, Galway Fire Doors may vary from batch to batch, especially when sourced from different factories in the Deanta Door Group, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. We cannot match to existing Galway Fire Doors or Oak veneers. )
Galway FD30 Oak Fire Doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation: BWF Door Care
Deanta Timber doors have a copy of the manufacturers instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations;
( Waxes, varnishes or water-based woodstains are NOT suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is 15mm per edge for Deanta Galway FD30 Oak Internal Fire Doors. Planed edges of pre-finished doors must be refinished using three coats of internal wood finish. Three coats of internal wood finish are required on unfinished doors and on any modifications to a pre-finished door including the ironmongery and hinge cut-outs. )
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings and glazing are correct prior to any work on site;
- It is the purchaser's responsibility to check the suitability of this Fire Door & its certification, in conjunction with door-surround, hardware & the situation of use.
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any door once work has commenced;
- We cannot exchange Oak Galway Fire Doors after order - Deanta Galway FD30 Oak Fire Doors are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
Timber is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in manufactured Deanta Galway Oak Fire Door sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
- Check your Galway Fire-Door Delivery on arrival, to see that all your Deanta Oak Fire Door's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, before starting any related work on site;
- It is the purchaser's responsibility to check the suitability of their FD30 Deanta Galway Fire Door and it's Certification, in conjunction with Intumescent Strip, Fire-Door Frame with Architrave, Fire-Door Hardware and the Galway Fire-Door's Situation of Use.
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation.
- We cannot exchange any door once work has commenced.
- We cannot exchange Deanta Galway Firedoors after order - Deanta Galway Timber Fire Doors are supplied as a Special Order. Once ordered, Manufacturing and Restocking processes begin, and there can be no alteration or cancellation - No alteration or cancellation will be accepted by Deanta Doors Ltd.
Click to see our Door Ranges of Imperial 35mm and Metric 40mm Internal Doors :
- Deanta® Internal Doors
- JB Kind® Internal Doors
- LPD® Internal Doors
- Mendes® Internal Doors
- Premdor® Internal Doors
- XL® Internal Doors
For FD30 44mm and FD60 54mm Internal Fire Doors see :
- Deanta® Fire Doors
- JB Kind® Fire Doors
- LPD® Fire Doors
- Mendes® Fire Doors
- Premdor® Flush Fire Doors
- XL® Fire Doors
- JAS® Made to Measure and Glazed Fire Doors
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Deanta Galway Firecheck Doors.
Deanta Direct Delivery to mainland England and Wales is from £40 +vat, except Postcodes CT - EX - IP - PL - SS - SA - SR - TN - TQ = £65 +vat; and Postcodes CA - NE - NR - TR = £70 +vat; - Scotland - poa; Enter your post-code after adding your Galway Oak Fire Doors to basket to see this Delivery Charge; Please check Deanta's Direct Delivery details and requirements, and that they are suitable for you - Deanta Door Delivery
For alternative delivery methods below, please contact us - 01254 54000
Van Delivery of Oak Deanta Galway Fire Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Carriage weights of Galway Oak Fire Doors may be shown in Kg to include the minimum of packaging; To order online - Select the Galway Fire Door sizes that you want from the drop-down menu and add to basket, taking care if there are any other options there; Then add any more Fire Doors, Internal Doors, Door Casings, Skirtings, Arcs, or other items that you require; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
Carrier Delivery of Oak Galway Fire-Doors is not possible.
Haulier Delivery of Deanta Timber Galway Fire Doors by Door Pallet is possible from £68 to £140 +vat Zone A Mainland - poa other zones;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Galway Timber Fire Doors, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The January 2021 Deanta Fire Door Price List is current - 25/01/2021
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Deanta Galway Oak Fire Doors and Firecheck Casings - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of our Galway Oak Fire-Doors correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.