Fusion® RHR750WO White Oak Newel - 750mm - Richard Burbidge
Fusion® White Oak Newel Post - 750mm - RHR750WO
Pre-Finished White Oak Fusion stair newel post;
Richard Burbidge Stairparts - RHR750WO 750mm White Oak Newel;
- The Fusion of metal and timber creates a contemporary look that will set your staircase apart.
- Timber components are available in Walnut, Pine, Beech, Hardwood and Oak, pre-finished with clear varnish.
- Individually designed connectors create a distinct and unique look.
- All Fusion components carry the Richard Burbidge dovetail logo.
- Chrome plate and Matt Nickel plate options are available.
Richard Burbidge have provided an excellent free online Stairplanner™ tool that helps you design your new staircase balustrade in just a few easy steps;
Oak is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
View the range and specification of Fusion Stair components on the Richard Burbidge website : Richard Burbidge Fuion Stair Parts
and to see the gallery for stunning staircase examples; Fusion Stairparts for Commercial applications :
To view the Cheshire Mouldings Axxys Range - Pine, Beech or Oak with Chrome or Brushed Nickel - Axxys Stair Parts
Richard Burbidge RHR750WO White Oak Newel :
Fusion Stairparts are only designed to fit other specific components in the range.
Chrome and Brushed Nickel metal finishes are normally a plated or anodised effect, and may not be on a metal base.
Oak is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not a fault.
Satin/Matt lacquers may vary in sheen and clarity.
It is always best to buy all the stair components that you need for a project in one lot;
Profiles and finish colours may vary from batch to batch, within manufacturing tolerances.
See the Richard Burbidge download section for details and specification of Fusion Stairparts : Fusion Specifications & Fitting Instructions
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Richard Burbidge Fusion White Oak Newel RHR750WO.
JAS Delivery of Burbidge Fusion White Oak Newel on our own van locally in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The approximate weight of a Richard Burbidge Fusion White Oak Newel RHR750WO is 6Kg, to include packing;
XDP® Carrier Delivery of Fusion Oak Stairparts is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg - Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
XDP parcels of Fusion Oak Stair Newels can be up to - 2400x400x400mm & 10Kg costing £11.40 +vat then 50p per Kg +vat; We would send Fusion Stair Components longer than 2.4M with TNT.
( The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery - so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed, any carrier will deem that you have received your order in acceptable condition - It is then your responsibility; We are unable to intervene with the carrier - they are immune to any complaints; - We have tried! )
- You can select an "Insured", Tracked Delivery with TNT® for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery™ - 2.4 to 3.0 Metres from £15 +vat - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
Direct Delivery of Richard Burbidge White Oak Newels is possible from £30+vat to Trade customers at a Trade address - poa;
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Burbidge Fusion White Oak Newels, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The September 2016 Richard Burbidge Fusion Oak Stairparts Price List is current - 28/09/2016 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber with any enquiries on Fusion RHR750WO White Oak Newels - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Burbidge Fusion RHR750WO White Oak Newel Stair Parts correct, but mistakes can be made!