Fusion Stair Parts
Richard Burbidge - Fusion Stair Parts -
- The Fusion of metal and timber creates a contemporary look that will set your staircase apart.
- Individually designed connectors create a distinct and unique look.
- All Fusion components carry the Richard Burbidge "Dovetail Logo™".
- Polished-Chrome plate and Matt-Nickel plate options are available.
- Timber Stairparts are available in Pine and Oak, pre-finished with clear varnish.
- All components are pre-finished, and unlike traditional spindles there is no need to cut, sand and varnish each spindle.
- The whole job can be completed with the minimum fuss in a fraction of the time for timber components.
Richard Burbidge have "Stairplanner™" an interactive Stair Planning tool, that allows you to browse and select a Burbidge Stairparts Range to suit your specific requirements, and price-up online. Click the link to - Stairplanner™ to go to their website.
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Richard Burbidge Fusion™ Stair Parts.
Van Delivery of Fusion™ Stair Parts on our own van locally in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights may be shown for Fusion Staircase Components in Kg to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing and the XDP® Standard Zone-A Carriage Charge; To order online - Click add to Basket taking care if there are any options in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
Direct Delivery of Fusion Stairparts from the factory may be possible, and costs from £30 +vat per order - poa; Don't forget - this price can include longer lengths such as Handrails and Baserails that are too long to be sent by our own carriers.
XDP® Carrier Delivery of Fusion Stairparts is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4 metres x 400x400mm, then +50p per extra Kg +vat - to Zone-A mainland - poa other zones; We would send items longer than 2.4 metres with TNT.
( The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery - so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed, any carrier will deem that you have received your order in acceptable condition - It is then your responsibility; We are unable to intervene with the carrier - they are immune to any complaints; - We have tried! )
- You can select an "Insured", Tracked Delivery with TNT® for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery™ - 2.4 to 3.6 metres from £15 +vat - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Fusion Stair Parts, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The March 2019 Richard Burbidge Fusion™ Stairparts Price List is current - 01/10/2019
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Richard Burbidge Fusion™ Stair Parts - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications correct for Fusion Stairparts, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.