Fusion® Stair Parts
Richard Burbidge® - Fusion™ Stair Parts -
- The Fusion of metal and timber creates a contemporary look that will set your staircase apart.
- Individually designed connectors create a distinct and unique look.
- All Fusion components carry the Richard Burbidge "Dovetail Logo™".
- Polished-Chrome plate and Matt-Nickel plate options are available.
- Timber Stairparts are available in Pine and Oak, pre-finished with clear varnish.
- All components are pre-finished, and unlike traditional spindles there is no need to cut, sand and varnish each spindle.
- The whole job can be completed with the minimum fuss in a fraction of the time for timber components.
Richard Burbidge have "Stairplanner™" an interactive Stair Planning tool, that allows you to browse and select a Burbidge Stairparts Range to suit your specific requirements, and price-up online. Click the link to - Stairplanner™ to go to their website.
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Richard Burbidge Fusion™ Stair Parts.
Van Delivery of Fusion™ Stair Parts on our own van locally in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Approximate weights of Richard Burbidge Fusion™ Stair Components are shown in Kg, to include some packaging, careful packing, and to be sent to Zone-A by XDP Carriers®. To purchase up to 2.4 M. Timber Stairparts online - Just add to basket, which calculates the shipping charge by weight for the order; ( The basket is at the Top-RHS of the page, in the Green Navigation-bar - very small! ) The XDP Carriage Charge is to Zone-A mainland - poa other zones;
Direct Delivery of Fusion Stair Parts from Richard Burbidge™ may be possible, for trade customers, to a trade address and costs from £35 +vat per order - poa; - Don't forget, this price can include longer lengths such as Handrails and Baserails that are too long to be sent by our own carriers.
XDP® Carrier Delivery of Richard Burbidge Fusion™ Stair Parts is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg - Zone-A mainland - poa other zones; XDP parcels can be up to - 2400x400x400mm & 10Kg costing £9.60 +vat then 50p per Kg +vat; We would send Timber items longer than 2.4M with TNT. ( The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery - so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed, any carrier will deem that you have received your order in acceptable condition - It is then your responsibility; We are unable to intervene with the carrier - they are immune to any complaints; - We have tried! )
- You can select an "Insured", Tracked Delivery with TNT® for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery™ - 2.4 to 3.0 Metres from £15 +vat - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Richard Burbidge Fusion™ Stair Parts, so that we can quote for shipping; )
- The March 2018 Richard Burbidge Fusion™ Stairparts Price List is current - 01/04/2018
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Richard Burbidge Fusion™ Stair Parts - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications correct for Fusion Stairparts, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.