Fusion Stair Parts
Richard Burbidge Fusion Stair Parts -
at JAS Timber - Walpole Street Sawmills - Blackburn BB1 1DB - Tel 01254 54000
- The Fusion of metal and timber creates a contemporary look that will set your staircase apart.
- Individually designed connectors create a distinct and unique look.
- All Fusion components carry the Richard Burbidge "Dovetail Logo".
- Polished-Chrome plate and Matt-Nickel plate options are available.
- Timber Stairparts are available in Pine and Oak, pre-finished with clear varnish.
- All components are pre-finished, and unlike traditional spindles there is no need to cut, sand and varnish each spindle.
- The whole job can be completed with the minimum fuss in a fraction of the time for timber components.
Richard Burbidge have "Stairplanner™" an interactive Stair Planning tool, that allows you to browse and select a Burbidge Stairparts Range to suit your specific requirements, and price-up online. Click the link to - Stairplanner™ to go to their website.
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Richard Burbidge Fusion Stair Parts.
Van Delivery of Fusion Stair Parts on our own van locally in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights may be shown for Fusion Staircase Components in Kg to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing and the XDP Standard Zone-A Carriage Charge; To order online - Click add to Basket taking care if there are any options in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
Direct Delivery of Fusion Stairparts from the factory may be possible, and costs from £30 +vat per order - poa; Don't forget - this price can include longer lengths such as Handrails and Baserails that are too long to be sent by our own carriers.
XDP Carrier Delivery of Fusion Stairparts is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres x 400x400mm, then +50p per extra Kg +vat - to Zone-A mainland - poa other zones; We would send items longer than 2.4 metres with TNT.
( The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery - so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed, any carrier will deem that you have received your order in acceptable condition - It is then your responsibility; We are unable to intervene with the carrier - they are immune to any complaints; - We have tried! )
- You can select an "Insured", Tracked Delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery - 2.4 to 3.6 metres from £15 +vat - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about Fusion Stair Parts, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The April 2020 Richard Burbidge Fusion Stairparts Price List is current - 01/11/2020
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Richard Burbidge Fusion Stair Parts - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications correct for Fusion Stairparts, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.