Fusion® Stair Parts
Richard Burbidge Fusion® Stair Parts -
- The Fusion of metal and timber creates a contemporary look that will set your staircase apart.
- Individually designed connectors create a distinct and unique look.
- All Fusion components carry the Richard Burbidge dovetail logo.
- Chrome plate and Matt Nickel plate options are available.
- Timber Stairparts are available in Pine, Beech, Hardwood, Oak & Walnut, pre-finished with clear varnish.
- All components are pre-finished, and unlike timber there is no need to cut, sand and varnish each spindle.
- The whole job can be completed with the minimum fuss in a fraction of the time for timber components.
Richard Burbidge have "Stairplanner" an interactive Stair Planning tool, that allows you to browse and select a Burbidge Stairparts Range to suit your specific requirements, and price-up online. Click the link to Stairplanner to go to their website.
Richard Burbidge have provided an excellent free online STAIRPLANNER™ tool that helps you design your new staircase balustrade in just a few easy steps; Plan your Staircase Project online with: RICHARD BURBIDGE STAIRPLANNER™ SERVICE website programme, and then email this to us for a competitive quote: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fusion Stairparts Test Certificate: FIRA TCMSF19039
- BS6180: 1999 - Fusion Staircase Barriers;
- BS6399 Part 1 : 1996 - Fusion Staircase Loadings;
- BS5268 Part 2 2002 - Fusion Structural Staircase Timber;
Fusion Stairparts are tested to BS Specification : FIRA TECHNICAL CERTIFICATE
Timber is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not a defect.
View the range of components on the Richard Burbidge website : RICHARD BURBIDGE STAIR PARTS
and to see the gallery for stunning staircase examples; Also see Fusion External Balustrade and Fusion for Commercial applications.
RICHARD BURBIDGE has a wide range of products - we are increasing the number of pages on our website - ALL OTHER RICHARD BURBIDGE PRODUCTS - 32 CATEGORIES
TO VIEW the Cheshire Mouldings AXXYS Range - PINE, BEECH or OAK with CHROME or Brushed NICKEL - AXXYS STAIR PARTS
and the new clear panel Axxys CLEARVIEW Range - Clear Acrylic with Nickel: AXXYS CLEARVIEW
We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Richard Burbidge FUSION Stair Parts (there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards) -
DELIVERY of FUSION Stairparts on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The approximate weights of Richard Burbidge Fusion Stairparts are shown in Kg;
CARRIER DELIVERY of Richard Burbidge Fusion Stairparts is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg;
2.4 to 3.0 M. + £15 +vat; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
DIRECT DELIVERY of Fusion Stairparts from Richard Burbidge can be arranged from £30 +vat, to Trade addresses.
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Richard Burbidge Fusion Stairparts, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The SEPTEMBER 2016 Richard Burbidge FUSION STAIRPARTS Price List is current; - 04/01/2017 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber with any enquiries on FUSION Stair Parts - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Burbidge Fusion Stairparts correct, but mistakes can be made!