Fusion® SBBUK2 Mark2 Staircase Baluster & Brackets - Brushed Nickel - Richard Burbidge
Fusion® Brushed Nickel Plated Mark 2 Staircase Baluster & Brackets - SBBUK2
Richard Burbidge Stairparts - SBBUK2 Staircase Baluster and Brackets Brushec Nickel-Plated;
- The Fusion of metal and timber creates a contemporary look that will set your staircase apart.
- Individually designed connectors create a distinct and unique look.
- All Fusion components carry the Richard Burbidge dovetail logo.
- Chrome plate and Matt Brushed Nickel plate options are available.
- Timber Stairparts are available in Pine, Beech, Hardwood, Oak & Walnut, pre-finished with clear varnish.
- All components are pre-finished, and unlike timber there is no need to cut, sand and varnish each spindle.
- The whole job can be completed with the minimum fuss in a fraction of the time for timber components.
Richard Burbidge have provided an excellent free online Stairplanner™ tool that helps you design your new staircase balustrade in just a few easy steps;
Timber is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
View the range and specification of Fusion Stair components on the Richard Burbidge website : Richard Burbidge Fusion Stair Parts
and to see the gallery for stunning staircase examples; Fusion Stairparts for Commercial applications :
To view the Cheshire Mouldings Axxys Range - Pine, Beech or Oak with Chrome or Brushed Nickel - Axxys Stair Parts
Richard Burbidge SBBUK2 Brushed Nickel Fusion Mark 2 Staircase Baluster and Brackets :
Fusion Stairparts are only designed to fit other specific components in the range.
Brushed-Nickel metal finishes are normally a plated or anodised effect, and may not be on a metal base.
Timber is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not a fault.
Satin/Matt lacquers may vary in sheen and clarity.
It is always best to buy all the stair components that you need for a project in one lot;
Profiles and finish colours may vary from batch to batch, within manufacturing tolerances.
See the Richard Burbidge download section for details and specification of Fusion Stairparts : Fusion Specifications & Fitting Instructions
Fusion Stairparts Test Certificate: FIRA TCMSF19039
- BS6180: 1999 - Fusion Staircase Barriers;
- BS6399 Part 1 : 1996 - Fusion Staircase Loadings;
- BS5268 Part 2 2002 - Fusion Structural Staircase Timber;
Fusion Stairparts are tested to BS Specification : FIRA Technical Certificate
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Richard Burbidge Brushed Nickel Fusion Mark 2 Staircase Baluster and Brackets SBBUK2.
JAS Delivery of Burbidge Fusion Brushed Nickel Mark 2 Staircase Baluster and Brackets on our own van locally in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The approximate weight of a Richard Burbidge Fusion Brushed Nickel Mark 2 Staircase Baluster and Brackets SBBUK2 is 0.6Kg with packing;
XDP® Carrier Delivery of Fusion Brushed-Nickel Stair Balusters is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg - Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
XDP parcels of Fusion Brushed Nickel Stairparts can be up to - 2400x400x400mm & 10Kg costing £11.40 +vat then 50p per Kg +vat; We would send Fusion Stair Components longer than 2.4M with TNT.
( The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery - so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed, any carrier will deem that you have received your order in acceptable condition - It is then your responsibility; We are unable to intervene with the carrier - they are immune to any complaints; - We have tried! )
- You can select an "Insured", Tracked Delivery with TNT® for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery™ - 2.4 to 3.0 Metres from £15 +vat - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
Direct Delivery of Richard Burbidge Stair Mark2 Staircase Baluster and Brackets is possible from £30+vat to Trade customers at a Trade address - poa;
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Burbidge Fusion Brushed Nickel Mark 2 Staircase Baluster and Brackets, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The September 2016 Richard Burbidge Fusion Stairparts Price List is current - 28/09/2016 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber with any enquiries on Fusion SBBUK2 Brushed Nickel Mark 2 Staircase Baluster and Brackets - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Burbidge Fusion SBBUK2 Brushed Nickel Stair Parts correct, but mistakes can be made!