Fusion® MMLBSUK Landing Baluster & Brackets - Chrome Plated - Richard Burbidge
Fusion® Chrome Plated Landing Baluster & Brackets - MMLBSUK
Richard Burbidge Stairparts - MMLBSUK Landing Baluster and Brackets Chrome-Plated;
- The Fusion of metal and timber creates a contemporary look that will set your staircase apart.
- Individually designed connectors create a distinct and unique look.
- All Fusion components carry the Richard Burbidge dovetail logo.
- Chrome plate and Matt Brushed Nickel plate options are available.
- Timber Stairparts are available in Pine, Beech, Hardwood, Oak & Walnut, pre-finished with clear varnish.
- All components are pre-finished, and unlike timber there is no need to cut, sand and varnish each spindle.
- The whole job can be completed with the minimum fuss in a fraction of the time for timber components.
Richard Burbidge have provided an excellent free online Stairplanner™ tool that helps you design your new staircase balustrade in just a few easy steps; Plan your Staircase Project online with: Richard Burbidge Stairplanner™ Service website programme, and then email this to us for a competitive quote: firstname.lastname@example.org
Timber is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected.
View the range and specification of Fusion Stair components on the Richard Burbidge website : Richard Burbidge Fusion Stair Parts
and to see the gallery for stunning staircase examples; Fusion Stairparts for Commercial applications : Fusion Professional
Fusion External Balustrade : External Fusion Decking
Richard Burbidge has a wide range of products - we are increasing the number of pages on our website - Richard Burbidge Products - 32 Categories
To view the Cheshire Mouldings Axxys Range - Pine, Beech or Oak with Chrome or Brushed Nickel - Axxys Stair Parts
Richard Burbidge MMLBSUK Chrome Fusion Landing Baluster and Brackets :
Fusion Stairparts are only designed to fit other specific components in the range.
Chrome metal finishes are normally a plated or anodised effect, and may not be on a metal base.
Timber is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not a fault.
Satin/Matt lacquers may vary in sheen and clarity.
It is always best to buy all the stair components that you need for a project in one lot;
Profiles and finish colours may vary from batch to batch, within manufacturing tolerances.
See the Richard Burbidge download section for details and specification of Fusion Stairparts : Fusion Specifications & Fitting Instructions
Fusion Stairparts Test Certificate: FIRA TCMSF19039
- BS6180: 1999 - Fusion Staircase Barriers;
- BS6399 Part 1 : 1996 - Fusion Staircase Loadings;
- BS5268 Part 2 2002 - Fusion Structural Staircase Timber;
Fusion Stairparts are tested to BS Specification : FIRA Technical Certificate
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Richard Burbidge Chrome Fusion Landing Baluster and Brackets MMLBSUK
JAS Delivery of Burbidge Fusion Chrome Landing Baluster and Brackets on our own van locally in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The approximate weight of a Richard Burbidge Fusion Chrome Landing Baluster and Brackets MMLBSUK is 0.6Kg with packaging;
Carrier Delivery is possible on Stair Connectors from £11.40 +vat - up to 2.4M / 10Kg then 50p per Kg +vat; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
2.4 to 3.6 Metres - poa; anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
Direct Delivery of Richard Burbidge Stair Landing Baluster and Brackets is possible from £30+vat to Trade customers at a Trade address - poa;
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Burbidge Fusion Chrome Landing Baluster and Brackets, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The September 2016 Richard Burbidge Fusion Stairparts Price List is current - 28/09/2016 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber with any enquiries on Fusion MMLBSUK Chrome Landing Baluster and Brackets - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Burbidge Fusion MMLBSUK Chrome Stair Parts correct, but mistakes can be made!