FUSION® H-SECTION LANDING MOULDING - MMHSLS & MMHSLB
RICHARD BURBIDGE FUSION STAIRPARTS - H SECTION LANDING MOULDING in CHROME & BRUSHED NICKEL
- THESE PRODUCTS HAVE BEEN DISCONTINUED
MMHSLS - H Section Landing Trim in Chrome effect finish;
MMHSLB - H Section Landing Trim in Brushed Nickel effect finish;
Use the free RICHARD BURBIDGE Stairplanning Service to help design your staircase: STAIRPLANNER
Email this to us for a competitive quotation: email@example.com
View the range of components on the Richard Burbidge website : RICHARD BURBIDGE STAIR PARTS
and to see the gallery for stunning staircase examples; Also see Fusion External Balustrade and Fusion for Commercial applications.
Also see our Cheshire Mouldings AXXYS Range - Pine, Beech or Oak with Chrome or Brushed Nickel: AXXYS STAIR PARTS
and the new clear panel Axxys Clarity Range - Clear Acrylic with Nickel: AXXYS CLARITY
- Individually designed connectors create a distinct and unique look.
- The Fusion of metal and timber creates a contemporary look that will set your staircase apart.
- All Fusion components carry the Richard Burbidge dovetail logo.
- Chrome plate and Matt Nickel plate options are available.
- Timber components are available in Pine, Beech, Hardwood and Oak, pre-finished with clear varnish.
- All components are pre-finished, and unlike timber there is no need to cut, sand and varnish each spindle.
- The whole job can be completed with the minimum fuss in a fraction of the time for timber components.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Richard Burbidge Clear-Panel Fusion H-Trims MMHSLB & MMHSLS.
DELIVERY of Burbidge Fusion Clear Stair Panel H Trims on our own van locally in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The approximate weights of Richard Burbidge Fusion MMHSLS & MMHSLB Clear-Panel Stair Landing H-Trims are 1.5Kg, including for packing;
XDP® Carrier Delivery of Fusion Trim is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg - Zone-A Mainland - poa other zones;
XDP parcels of Fusion Balustrade Parts can be up to - 2400x400x400mm & 10Kg costing £11.40 +vat then 50p per Kg +vat; We would send Fusion Components longer than 2.4M with TNT.
( The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery - so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed, any carrier will deem that you have received your order in acceptable condition - It is then your responsibility; We are unable to intervene with the carrier - they are immune to any complaints; - We have tried! )
- You can select an "Insured", Tracked Delivery with TNT® for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery™ - 2.4 to 3.0 Metres from £15 +vat - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
DIRECT DELIVERY of Richard Burbidge Clear-Panel Stair Balustrades is possible from £30+vat to Trade customers at a Trade address - poa;
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Burbidge Clear-Panel H Trim Stairparts, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The JANUARY 2016 Richard Burbidge FUSION STAIRPARTS Price List is current; - 16/05/2016 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber with any enquiries on FUSION MMHSLB & MMHSLS Clear Panel Stair-Landing H-Trims - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Burbidge Fusion Clear Stair Panel H-Trims MMHSLS & MMHSLB correct, but mistakes can be made!