Fusion® Glass Stair Panel / MMGPR / MMGPL / MMGPSL
Richard Burbidge Fusion Glass Stair Balustrade - 756x200x6mm / 756x200x6mm and 614x200x6mm Landing, Landing-small-return and Rake Glass Panels
- It has to be Glass - Richard Burbidge Fusion Glass Staircases -
- Glass Balustrade - Glass Stair Bannisters -
- Fusion Clear Glass Stair Balustrade Panels with Chrome or Brushed Nickel Stair Parts -
MMGPL1 - 756x200x6mm - Stair Landing Glass Panel
MMGPL4 - 756x200x6mm - Stair Landing Glass Panel (Pack of 4)
MMGPSL1 756x80x6mm - Small Landing Return Panel
MMGPR1 - 614x200x6mm - Stair Rake Glass Panel
MMGPR4 - 614x200x6mm - Stair Rake Glass Panel (Pack of 4)
Metal Brackets required for fitting these Glass Panels - Fusion Glass Panel Brackets
- Fitting Instructions Fusion Domestic Glass Panel Installation Instructions
- View other Fusion Stairparts - Richard Burbidge Fusion Stair Parts
Use the free Richard Burbidge Stairplanning Service to help design your staircase - Stairplanner
Then please Email this to us for a competitive quotation - firstname.lastname@example.org
View the range of components on the Richard Burbidge website - Richard Burbidge Stair Parts
and to see the gallery for stunning staircase examples; Also see Fusion External Balustrade and Fusion for Commercial applications.
Also see our Cheshire Mouldings Axxys Range - Pine, Beech or Oak with Chrome or Brushed Nickel - Axxys Stair Parts
and the new clear panel Axxys Clarity Range - Clear Acrylic with Nickel - Axxys Clarity
Fusion Stairparts Test Certificate: FIRA TCMSF19039
- BS6180: 1999 - Fusion Staircase Barriers;
- BS6399 Part 1 : 1996 - Fusion Staircase Loadings;
- BS5268 Part 2 2002 - Fusion Structural Staircase Timber;
Fusion Clear Stair Rake Panels are tested to BS Specification : FIRA Technical Certificate
- Product in Stock at Richard Burbidge - 01/09/2016 -
- Individually designed connectors create a distinct and unique look.
- The Fusion of metal and timber creates a contemporary look that will set your staircase apart.
- All Fusion components carry the Richard Burbidge dovetail logo.
- Chrome plate and Matt Nickel plate options are available.
- Timber components are available in Pine, Beech, Hardwood and Oak, pre-finished with clear varnish.
- All components are pre-finished, and unlike timber there is no need to cut, sand and varnish each spindle.
- The whole job can be completed with the minimum fuss in a fraction of the time for timber components.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Richard Burbidge Clear Glass-Panel Fusion Stair Parts MMGPL, MMGPR & MMGPSL
JAS Delivery of Burbidge Fusion Clear Glass Stair Panels on our own van locally in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The approximate weights of Richard Burbidge Fusion MMGPL, MMGPR & MMGPSL Clear Glass Stair-Panels are shown in Kg a shipping weight, which may include wrapping in a bubble-wrap or corrugated-paper type material, to send by carrier.
Just add to basket to view a total price with shipping.
XDP® Carrier Delivery of Fusion Glass Balustrade is not possible;
Direct Delivery of Richard Burbidge Clear Glass-Panel Stair Balustrades is possible from £30+vat to Trade customers at a Trade address - poa;
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Burbidge Clear-Glass Panel Stairparts, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The March 2018 Richard Burbidge Fusion Stairparts Price List is current - 01/03/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber with any enquiries on Fusion MMGPR, MMGPL & MMGPSL Clear Glass Stair-Panels - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C- We do try to keep prices and specifications of Burbidge Fusion Clear Glass Stair Panels correct, but mistakes can be made!