Fusion® NB320BFS Beech Mid Newel Base - Chrome Plated - Richard Burbidge
Fusion® Beech Mid Newel Base - Chrome Plated Connector - NB320BFS
Richard Burbidge Stairparts - NB320BFS Beech Mid Newel Base - Connector Chrome-Plated;
- The Fusion of metal and timber creates a contemporary look that will set your staircase apart.
- Individually designed connectors create a distinct and unique look.
- All Fusion components carry the Richard Burbidge dovetail logo.
- Chrome plate and Matt Brushed Nickel plate options are available.
- Timber Stairparts are available in Pine, Beech, Hardwood, Oak & Walnut, pre-finished with clear varnish.
- All components are pre-finished, and unlike timber there is no need to cut, sand and varnish each spindle.
- The whole job can be completed with the minimum fuss in a fraction of the time for timber components.
Richard Burbidge have provided an excellent free online Stairplanner™ tool that helps you design your new staircase balustrade in just a few easy steps;
Timber is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected.
View the range and specification of Fusion Stair components on the Richard Burbidge website : Richard Burbidge Fusion Stair Parts
and to see the gallery for stunning staircase examples; Fusion Stairparts for Commercial applications :
To view the Cheshire Mouldings Axxys Range - Pine, Beech or Oak with Chrome or Brushed Nickel - Axxys Stair Parts
Richard Burbidge NB320BFS Beech Mid Newel Base - Chrome Plated :
Fusion Stairparts are only designed to fit other specific components in the range.
Chrome metal finishes are normally a plated or anodised effect, and may not be on a metal base.
Beech is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not a fault.
Satin/Matt lacquers may vary in sheen and clarity.
It is always best to buy all the stair components that you need for a project in one lot;
Profiles and finish colours may vary from batch to batch, within manufacturing tolerances.
See the Richard Burbidge download section for details and specification of Fusion Stairparts : Fusion Specifications & Fitting Instructions
Fusion Stairparts Test Certificate: FIRA TCMSF19039
- BS6180: 1999 - Fusion Staircase Barriers;
- BS6399 Part 1 : 1996 - Fusion Staircase Loadings;
- BS5268 Part 2 2002 - Fusion Structural Staircase Timber;
Fusion Stairparts are tested to BS Specification : FIRA Technical Certificate
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Richard Burbidge Chrome Fusion Beech Mid Newel Base Connector NB320BFS.
JAS Delivery of Burbidge Fusion Beech Mid Newel Base Connector on our own van locally in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The approximate weight of a Richard Burbidge Fusion Beech Mid Newel Base Connector NB320BFS is 0.6Kg with packaging;
XDP® Carrier Delivery of Fusion Chrome Stair Connectors is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg - Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
XDP parcels of Fusion Balustrade Parts can be up to - 2400x400x400mm & 10Kg costing £9.60 +vat then 50p per Kg +vat; We would send Fusion Components longer than 2.4M with TNT.
( The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery - so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed, any carrier will deem that you have received your order in acceptable condition - It is then your responsibility; We are unable to intervene with the carrier - they are immune to any complaints; - We have tried! )
- You can select an "Insured", Tracked Delivery with TNT® for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery™ - 2.4 to 3.0 Metres from £15 +vat - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
Direct Delivery of Richard Burbidge Beech Mid Newel Base Connectors is possible from £30+vat to Trade customers at a Trade address - poa;
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Burbidge Fusion Beech Mid Newel Base Connectors, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The January 2016 Richard Burbidge Fusion Stairparts Price List is current - 16/05/2016 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber with any enquiries on Fusion NB320BFS Beech Mid Newel Base Connectors - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Burbidge Fusion NB320BFS Chrome Stair Parts correct, but mistakes can be made!