Forli Fire Door: FD30 Architectural Flush *Pre-Finished Light Grey* 44mm Internal Firecheck - XL Doors
Forli Fire Door: FD30 Architectural Flush Pre-Finished Light Grey 44mm Internal Firecheck - XL Joinery Doors
XL Joinery - Engineered Pre-Finished Light Grey Internal Fire Door Range:
Forli Architectural Flush Grooved-Panel Design have bold real Aluminium-Line inserts, and are fully finished.
A contemporary fully finished light grey fire door with contemporary horizontal grain and a decorative aluminium insert strip. Pre-Finished in a clear AC lacquer. Ideal for an apartment or a contemporary home setting. Matching Pre-finished Forli glazed door available for a complementary look in your home. Engineered construction for greater strength and stability.
Forli Light Grey 35mm Internal Doors - Forli Light Grey Internal Door
Forli Glazed Light Grey 35mm Internal Doors - Forli 1-Light Glazed Light Grey Internal Door
How to Install an Internal Door
|There is more information on the XL Joinery website -|
XL Forli FD30 Light Grey Fire Door :
Forli Light Grey Fire Doors have bold, real Aluminium lines and are fully finished;
For door stability and ecological reasons, Light Grey Forli Fire Doors are manufactured from engineered door components which can include MDF, particle-board and laminated timber.
Follow XL Joinery Door Care and Maintenance Advice for Treatment of your Door :
Timber is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
(Be aware: For many reasons, Forli Fire DoorsTM may vary from batch to batch, especially when sourced from different factories in the XL Joinery Group®, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. We cannot match to other Forli Fire Doors.)
XL Forli Light Grey Fire Door Codes - PFLGFOR30-FD - PFGFOR33-FD - PFLGFOR726-FD - PFLGFOR826-FD - must be treated to XL Joinery instructions supplied.
FD30 & FD60 Made to Size and Glazed Fire-Doors are also available - MTM Fire Doors
Forli Light Grey Fire Doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation®: BWF Door Care
XL Forli Light Grey Fire Doors have a copy of the manufacturers instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations
(Waxes, oils, varnishes, water-based woodstains or Ronseal are NOT suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is 3mm per edge for XL Forli FD30 Light Grey Fire Doors. It is often possible to cut more off a door, but this is at your own risk.)
XL Light Grey Forli Fire Doors have a 10 Year Manufacturing Defect Guarantee, if the following recommendations are followed -
- What to think about before buying a door
- Care of timber doors on site
- How to treat your door
- How to install your door
- XL Joinery Guarantee
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings and glazings are correct prior to any work on site;
- It is the purchaser's responsibility to check the suitability of this Fire Door & its certification with the door-surround, hardware and the situation of use.
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any door after work has commenced;
- We cannot exchange Light Grey Forli Fire Doors after order - XL Forli Light Grey Fire Doors are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
Grey Timber Veneer is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in manufactured XL Joinery Forli Grey Fire Door sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
- Check your delivery on arrival, to see that all your XL Forli Fire Door's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that all other details are correct, before starting any related work on site;
- It is the purchaser's responsibility to check the suitability of their FD30 Forli Fire Door and it's Certification, in conjunction with Intumescent Strip, Fire-Door Frame with Architrave, Fire-Door Hardware and the Fire-Door's Situation of Use.
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation.
- We cannot exchange any door once work has commenced.
- We cannot exchange XL Firedoors after order - XL Joinery Forli Fire Doors are supplied as a Special Order. Once ordered, the manufacturing process will begin, and there can be no alteration or cancellation - No alteration or cancellation will be accepted by XL Joinery Ltd.
Click the links to see our Internal Fire Door Ranges :
- Deanta® Fire Doors
- JB Kind® Fire Doors
- LPD® Fire Doors
- Mendes® Fire Doors
- Premdor® Fire Doors
- XL Joinery® Fire Doors
- JAS® Standard-Size / Made-to-Measure and Glazed-VP Fire Doors
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for XL Joinery Pre-finished Light Grey Forli Firecheck Doors.
Forli FD30 Direct Delivery to mainland England, Wales and Scotland is normally possible -
XL Joinery Direct Delivery to mainland England, Wales and Scotland is £40 1st door +£7.50 per subsequent door +vat; Add your XL Forli Light Grey Fire Doors to basket to see the increasing Shipping Charge; Contact us for 10 or more doors; Please see that XL's Direct Delivery details are suitable for you - XL Door Delivery
The approximate weight of XL Joinery Forli Light-Grey Fire Doors is shown in Kg;
For alternative delivery methods below, please contact us - 01254 54000
Van Delivery of XL Light Grey Forli Firedoors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat. )
Carrier Delivery for XL Internal Light-Grey Forli Fire Doors is not possible;
Haulier Delivery of XL Joinery Light Grey Forli Fire Doors by Door Pallet is possible from £68 to £140 +vat - Zone A Mainland - poa other zones;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about XL Joinery Light Grey Timber Forli Fire Doors, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The January 2021 XL Joinery Fire Door Price List is current - 06/01/2021
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about XL Joinery PF Light-Grey Timber Forli Fire Doors - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of XL Forli Fire-Doors correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.