T&G Flooring & Cladding
Timber T&G Floorboards, Matchboards & Claddings:
We generally try to source a good quality Upper Gulf Fifth Scandinavian board to machine into Tongue and Groove Floorboards, V-Grooved Floorboard, Vee-T&G Match-boards, Reed & Bead Matchboard, Single-Bead Wallboard, Dummy-Groove V-Board and Wall-Claddings, (Rather than trying to deep-cut out of a cheaper, larger section timber). This way the product is more stable, and has a better appearance with smaller knots.
- £1.51 + VAT 20%
- £1.50 + VAT 20%
- £10.08 + VAT 20%
- £1.05 + VAT 20%
- £7.40 + VAT 20%
- £0.71 + VAT 20%
- £1.05 + VAT 20%
- £1.05 + VAT 20%
- £1.44 + VAT 20%
- £2.33 + VAT 20%
- £38.50 + VAT 20%
Timber Flooring and Claddings are natural products - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Sizes may be the usual timber NOMINAL size that the Profiled Timber Floorboard or Cladding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
Profiled Moulded Redwood Flooring sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width with one splitter saw edge & ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance although - be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
Softwood Mouldings are not recommended for use externally without suitable treatment;
Some Mouldings are not recommended anyway if the exposed mouldings are too thin or not suitable for the purpose, or we have a more suitable moulding.
WE ARE ABLE TO SUPPLY FSC AND PEFC CERTIFIED TIMBER FLOORING & CLADDING WITH OUR CHAIN OF CUSTODY CERTIFICATIONS - CoC :
JAS TIMBER CoC CERTIFICATION - BMT-PEFC-1119.150 or TT-CoC-003944.150 - POA;
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined PLANED TIMBER FLOORING & CLADDING sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced; Larger orders and Direct Deliveries of Timber T&G Mouldings are supplied as a Special Order.
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for T&G Floorboards, Matchboards & Claddings (there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards) -
Van Delivery of Timber Claddings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Approximate weights of Tongue and Groove Timber Floorboard & Cladding are shown in Kg;
Prepared Timber T&G Mouldings can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates the shipping charge, then click on the basket-icon to view;
XDP Carrier Delivery of Timber TandG Moulding is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £9.60 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is not known yet with XPD - but we do know that XDP communications for tracked delivery are very poor! )
- You can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT TRACKED DELIVERY
Haulier Delivery by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities of Pine T&G Boarding- poa;
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Tongue & Groove Flooring and Cladding, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The OCTOBER 2016 Scandinavian Pine Board Price List is current; - 03/01/2017 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any details about T&G Floorboards, Matchboards & Cladding - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Timber T&G Boarding correct, but mistakes can be made!