Oak Fire Door MtM : Made to Measure 44mm Internal FD30 - Prefinished Door-Facings
Oak Made to Size FD30 Fire Door - Prefinished Real Oak veneer Door-Facings -
- 44mm Internal Half-Hour Oak Fire-Check - Made to Measure (MtM) Solid or with Vision Panels -
- Oak Half-Hour Fire Doors need to be ordered with a Delivery Charge - JAS Delivery - Please contact us -
At present manufacturing time is approximately 7 weeks - 02/01/2020 - Please plan ahead !
Glazed to Order, BWF Certified Oak Fire Doors are made to your specification as a Special Order;
Once ordered there can be no alteration or cancellation.
Prices in the top drop-down menu are for Cut to Size and Unfinished Concealed Lippings 2 Long edges Oak Veneer FD30 Millenium Fire Door Blanks, up to the size shown - Select the next size that is larger than the Fire Door Size that you want - Add on lipping, glazing options, and Fire Door Frames in the boxes below that - Standard 10mm lippings have a 3mm trimming allowance, or if the Fire Door Frames are already fitted, and not square, then 20mm lippings can be used to give a 13mm trimming allowance.
Prices are current at - 09/07/2015 - but contact us as prices can vary depending on stock;
Please contact us with details of the sizes you need, and any Vision Panels, so that we can confirm the price.
We also need to know a Postcode for your enquiry, as delivery is expensive for these heavy Fire Doors.
When ordering, please put the Oak Fire Door size required in the "Special Instructions" box;
Bespoke size BWF Certified Oak Fire Doors can be made to your specification, DDA Requirements and Part M of the Building Regulations, and are suitable for Inspected work in Schools, Hospitals, Offices, Industry or at home, for inspection by the Building Inspector or Fire Officer.
- These can be supplied to special sizes or configuration, eg Pair Fire-Doors;
(Oak Pair Fire Doors can be made with square or rebated meeting-stiles - Normal handing for rebated Fire Door Pairs is for the Left-Hand Door to open away first, but Right-Hand opening away first can be specified.);
- They can also be glazed with various Georgian Safety-Wired Clear, Obscure Wired, Clear-Pyro or Sandblasted-Pyro glazing options, in PyroShield, PyroDur & PyroGuard;
- Apertures can be made to size, and even with circular glass openings - see Spec.
- Some standard Clear Glazed Wired & Fully Clear C730 Laminated Glass options are shown in the drop-down menu above;
The work is carried out in the Fire Door factory under the BWF Certifier Scheme, so that the final Oak Firedoor retains its certificate, to comply with the current Building Regulations. Every procedure and all materials are covered by the BWF Fire Door & Doorset Scheme; The Tamper Evident BWF label is fitted to all made to size Oak Firedoors; All details and specifications are completely traceable and produced by BWF Certifire Manufacturers.
Oak is a Temperate Hardwood, varying from pale yellowish-brown to mid-brown, sometimes with a pinkish tint. Grain is quite variable according to the growth conditions.
- Oak is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected.
- We cannot match to any existing Oak Fire Doors because of this variation.
We can offer sequence matched Oak Real-veneers for the best colour match; Please inform us if you require this service.
Decorative real-veneered Made to Size fire doors are available in Anegre, Ash, Beech, Cherry, Koto, Maple, White Oak, Sapele and Walnut veneers, and Plywood, MDF and White Kraft-face MtM Fire Doors are also available - MtM Solid & Glazed VP Fire Doors
Other V-groove and Panel options are available as bespoke Fire Doors - Bespoke Fire Door Gallery
If you are not requiring Made to Size Fire Doors then see - Standard Ply Fire Doors & Premdor Veneer Fire Doors which are much cheaper! for Glazed Standard Size Fire Doors see - Premdor Glazed VP Fire Doors
Made to Measure Oak FD30 Fire Door - 44mm door thickness, with 10mm unfinished concealed over-veneered door-lippings ( Exposed lippings can be specified - poa; )
1G = 450x450mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 422x422mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
2G = 700x450mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 672x422mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
3G = 700x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 672x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + Offset Glass;
5G = 2 x 700x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 672x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + Offset Glass;
7G = 914x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 886x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + Offset Glass;
8G = 914x508mm (762mm+ Doors; less beading, the glass size is approximately 886x480mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
9G = 450mm diameter (less beading, the glass size is approximately 422mm dia.) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
10G = 5 x 245x245mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 217x217mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
16G = DDA 775mmTOP 700mmBOTTOM x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 747 & 672x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + Offset Glass;
18G = 1150x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 1122x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + Offset Glass;
19G = 1654x508mm (762mm+ Doors; less beading, the glass size is approximately 1626x480mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
19G = 1654x400mm (610-686mm Doors; less beading, the glass size is approximately 1626x372mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
20G = 1440x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 1412x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + Offset Glass;
Vision Panel VP sizes are the actual cut-out sizes from the Oak Fire Door;
The beading then covers the glass by 14mm (ie the glass size is 28mm smaller on each dimension - Height & Width.)
Door margins are measured to this VP cut-out, from the edge of the Fire Door.
Certifire glazing bead - Firecheck Glass Bead examples
- Bespoke Non-standard size Vision Panels can be made - poa;
- Vision Panels glazed with Georgian Clear Fire-safety wired Glass GWPP - Select in the drop-down menu -
- Clear Pyro Polished Plate Glass (no wire) C730 - Select in the drop-down menu -
- Vision Panels glazed with Obscure Fire Glass are possible - poa;
Oak FD30 fire doors have demonstrated a sound reduction value of up to 30RwdB, which can assist in meeting the requirements needed for flat entrance systems against Approved Document E. See the Falcon - Oak Strebord-core Door Blank Specification page
The Oak Made to Measure Fire Door core is the Millenium Streboard 44mm Door Panel;
See Falcon Firedoor Panel specification sheets - Streboard 44 Fire Door details & then choose FD30 - the specification of this Ash Fire Door. Oak Made to Measure Fire Doors can be manufactured with a Solid Timber Core - STC, from £67.20+vat addition - poa;
- Glazing bead is Foil-wrapped Oak MDF for colour consistency, and will protrude over the edges of the glass, and outside the thickness of the Firedoor; Solid Oak Bead can be specified - poa;
- Over-veneered Door Lippings are real Oak Hardwood or similar species, and are unfinished; - Select in the drop-down menu -
- Door faces are Clear-Satin lacquered finish, Real-veneer Oak or similar species;
- Intumescent fire/smoke seal is available for 3 edges - Top & both sides, brown/white; - Select in the drop-down menu -
- Fire Door Casings - Fire Door Linings - Pair Fire Door Frames; - Select in the drop-down menu -
- PEFC Timber sustainability Certification COC, can be obtained; - Select in the drop-down menu -
( Waxes, oils, varnishes or water-based woodstains are NOT suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is 3mm per stile for Millenium Oak Fire Doors - Not the top, where the Fire Certificate Stamp is placed; It is often possible to cut more off a door, but this is at your own risk, and may contravene the Fire Certificate. )
Follow Strebord door care and maintenance advice for treatment of your MDF Fire Door, and to validate their guarantee;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings and glazing are correct prior to any work on site;
- It is the purchaser's responsibility to check the suitability of this Fire Door & its Certification, in conjunction with the intumescent strip, door-surround, hardware & the situation of use. Millenium Oak Fire Door Blanks are certificated by Warrington Certifier - Oak MtM Fire Door Blank Certificate
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot cancel or exchange any MDC Fire Door after order - Oak FD30 Fireshield MtM Doors are supplied as a Special Order.
- Once ordered there can be no alteration or cancellation.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Oak MtM Fire Door Blanks can be ordered online.
Please contact us first - regarding the cost to add, for delivery by Haulier, Supplier or Van to your postcode - JAS Fire Door Delivery
At present MtM Oak Fire Door manufacturing time is approximately 7 weeks.
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS or Credit Card payment online for Made to Measure Half-Hour Firecheck Oak Fire Doors.
Van Delivery of Made to Size Oak Fire Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £6.50 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
The approximate weights of MtM FD30 Oak Fire Doors are shown in Kg -
VPOAK20 78x24 Glazed VP Oak Firedoor - 22Kg;
VPOAK23 78x27 Glazed VP Oak Firedoor - 24Kg;
VPOAK26 78x30 Glazed VP Oak Firedoor - 26Kg;
VPOAK29 78x33 Glazed VP Oak Firedoor - 28Kg;
VPOAK30 78x36 Glazed VP Oak Firedoor - 30Kg;
VPOAK32 80x32 Glazed VP Oak Firedoor - 28Kg;
VPOAK726 2040x726x44mm Glazed VP Oak Firedoor - 24Kg;
VPOAK826 2040x826x44mm Glazed VP Oak Firedoor - 26Kg;
VPOAK926 2040x926x44mm Glazed VP Oak Firedoor - 28Kg;
Direct Delivery of Millenium MtM Oak FD30 Firedoors - poa;
Carrier Delivery is not possible for MtM Prefinished Oak Firedoors.
Haulier Delivery of MtM Oak Fire Doors is £68 - £140 +vat for a firedoor-size pallet, up to 7x3 to Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about MtM PF-Oak FD30 Firedoors, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The January 2020 Falcon Strebord MtM Firecheck Doorblank Price List is current - 02/01/2020
- Please phone us at JAS Doors for any details about Made to Measure PF-Oak FD30 Firedoor Blanks - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of MtM Oak Fire Doors correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.