Beech Fire Door MtM : Made to Measure 44mm Internal FD30 - Prefinished Door-Facings
Beech Made to Measure FD30 Fire Door - Prefinished Real-veneer Steamed-Beech Door-Faces -
- 44mm Internal Firecheck - Made to Size with Vision Panels or Solid Door Facings -
Manufacturing time is approximately 6 weeks - 02/01/2020 - Please plan ahead !
Glazed to Order, BWF Certified Beech Fire Doors are made to your specification as a Special Order;
Once ordered there can be no alteration or cancellation.
Prices in the top drop-down menu are for Cut to Size and Unfinished Concealed Lippings 2 Long edges Beech Veneer FD30 Millenium Fire Door Blanks, up to the size shown - Select the next size that is larger than the Fire Door Size that you want - Add on lipping, glazing options, and Fire Door Frames in the boxes below that - Standard 10mm lippings have a 3mm trimming allowance, or if the Fire Door Frames are already fitted, and not square, then 20mm lippings can be used to give a 13mm trimming allowance.
Prices are current at - 09/07/2015 - but contact us as prices can vary depending on stock;
Please contact us with details of the sizes you need, and any Vision Panels, so that we can confirm the price.
We also need to know a Postcode for your enquiry as delivery is expensive for these heavy Fire Doors.
When ordering, please put the Beech Fire Door size required in the "Special Instructions" box;
Bespoke size BWF Certified Beech Fire Doors can be made to your specification, DDA Requirements and Part M of the Building Regulations, and are suitable for Inspected work in Schools, Hospitals, Offices, Industry or at home, for inspection by the Building Inspector or Fire Officer.
- These can be supplied to special sizes or configuration, eg Pair Fire-Doors;
- They can also be glazed with various Georgian Safety-Wired Clear, Obscure Wired, Clear-Pyro or Sandblasted-Pyro glazing options, in PyroShield, PyroDur & PyroGuard;
- Apertures can be made to size, and even with circular glass openings - see SPEC.
Some standard Clear Glazed Wired & Fully Clear C730 Laminated Glass options are shown in the drop-down menu above;
The work is carried out in the Fire Door factory under the BWF Certifier Scheme, so that the final Beech Firedoor achieves a certificate, to comply with the current Building Regulations. Every procedure and all materials are covered by the BWF Fire Door & Doorset Scheme; The Tamper Evident BWF label is fitted to all made to size Beech Firedoors; All details and specifications are completely traceable and produced by BWF Certifire Manufacturers. Beech FD30 fire doors have demonstrated a sound reduction value of up to 30RwdB, which can assist in meeting the requirements needed for flat entrance systems against Approved Document Spec.
Beech is a Temperate Hardwood, typically straight-grained with a fine even texture, and small flecks; Steamed Beech is pale to pinkish brown, darkening over time to light reddish brown.
- Beech is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected.
- We cannot match to any existing Beech Fire Doors because of this variation.
We can offer sequence matched Beech Real-veneers for the best colour match; Please inform us if you require this service.
Decorative real-veneered Made to Size fire doors are available in Anegre, Ash, Beech, Cherry, Koto, Maple, White Oak, Sapele and Walnut veneers, and Plywood, MDF and White Kraft-face MtM Fire Doors are also available -
Other V-groove and Panel options are available as bespoke Fire Doors -
If you are not requiring Made to Size Fire Doors then see - & which are much cheaper! for Glazed Standard Size Fire Doors see -
Made to Measure Beech FD30 Fire Door - 444mm door thickness with 10mm unfinished concealed over-veneered door-lippings ( Exposed lippings can be specified - poa; )
- Common Glazed Vision Panel sizes (Prices in drop-down Menu) :
1G = 450x450mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 422x422mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
2G = 700x450mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 672x422mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
3G = 700x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 672x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + Offset Glass;
5G = 2 x 700x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 672x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + Offset Glass;
7G = 914x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 886x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + Offset Glass;
8G = 914x508mm (762mm+ Doors; less beading, the glass size is approximately 886x480mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
9G = 450mm diameter (less beading, the glass size is approximately 422mm dia.) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
10G = 5 x 245x245mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 217x217mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
16G = DDA 775mmTOP 700mmBOTTOM x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 747 & 672x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + Offset Glass;
18G = 1150x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 1122x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + Offset Glass;
19G = 1654x508mm (762mm+ Doors; less beading, the glass size is approximately 1626x480mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
20G = 1440x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 1412x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + Offset Glass;
G = 1654x400mm (610-686mm Doors; less beading, the glass size is approximately 1626x372mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
Vision Panel sizes are the actual cut-out size from the Beech Fire Door;
The beading then cover the glass by 14mm (ie the glass size is 28mm smaller on each dimension - Height & Width.)
Door margins are measured to this VP cut-out, from the edge of the Fire Door.
Certifire glazing bead - Firecheck Glass Bead examples
- Bespoke Non-standard size Vision Panels can be made - poa;
- Vision Panels glazed with Georgian Clear Fire-safety wired Glass GWPP - Select in the drop-down menu -
- Clear Pyro Polished Plate Glass (no wire) C730 - Select in the drop-down menu -
- Vision Panels glazed with Obscure Fire Glass are possible - poa;
Beech FD30 fire doors have demonstrated a sound reduction value of up to 30RwdB, which can assist in meeting the requirements needed for flat entrance systems against Approved Document E. See the Falcon - Beech Strebord-core Door Blank Specification Page
The Beech Made to Measure Fire Door core is the Millenium Streboard 44mm Door Panel;
See Falcon Firedoor Panel specification sheets - Streboard-44 Fire Door details & then choose FD30 - the specification of this Beech Fire Door. Beech Made to Measure Fire Doors can be manufactured with a Solid Timber Core - STC, from £67.20+vat addition - poa;
- Glazing bead is Foil-wrapped Beech MDF for colour consistency, and will protrude over the edges of the glass, and outside the thickness of the Firedoor; Solid Beech Bead can be specified - poa;
- Over-veneered Door Lippings are real Beech Hardwood or similar species, and are unfinished; - Select in the drop-down menu -
- Door faces have a Clear-Satin lacquered finish on Real-veneer Beech or similar species;
- Intumescent fire/smoke seal is available for 3 edges - Top & both sides, brown/white;- Select in the drop-down menu -
- Fire Door Casings - Fire Door Linings - Pair Fire Door Frames; - Select in the drop-down menu -
- PEFC Timber sustainability Certification COC, can be obtained; - Select in the drop-down menu -
( Waxes, oils, varnishes or water-based woodstains are NOT suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is 3mm per stile for Millenium Beech Fire Doors - Not the top, where the Fire Certificate Stamp is placed; It is often possible to cut more off a door, but this is at your own risk, and may contravene the Fire Certificate. )
Follow Strebord door care and maintenance advice for treatment of your Beech Fire Door, and to validate their guarantee;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings and glazing are correct prior to any work on site;
- It is the purchaser's responsibility to check the suitability of this Fire Door & its certification, in conjunction with the intumescent strip, door-surround, hardware & the situation of use.
Millenium Beech Fire Door Blanks are certified by Warrington Certifire - Beech MtM Fire Door Blank Certificate
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot cancel or exchange any MDC Fire Door after order - Beech FD30 Fireshield MtM Doors are supplied as a Special Order;
- Once ordered there can be no alteration or cancellation.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Beech MtM Fire Door Blanks can be ordered online; (Please contact us regarding Delivery Charge to your postcode.)
Add to basket, then please Continue Shopping <--- & Add (x...) of the delivery item to basket: JAS Fire Door Delivery
At present MtM Beech Fire Door manufacturing time is approximately 7 weeks -
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS or Credit Card payment online for Made to Measure 1/2-Hour Beech Fire Doors
JAS Delivery of Made to Size Beech Fire Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £6.50 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The approximate weights of MTM FD30 Steamed Beech Fire Doors are shown in Kg;
VPBEE20 78x24 MtM Glazed Beech Firedoor - 24Kg;
VPBEE23 78x27 MtM Glazed Beech Firedoor - 26Kg;
VPBEE26 78x30 MtM Glazed Beech Firedoor - 28Kg;
VPBEE29 78x33 MtM Glazed Beech Firedoor - 30Kg;
VPBEE30 78x36 MtM Glazed Beech Firedoor - 32Kg;
VPBEE32 80x32 MtM Glazed Beech Firedoor - 30Kg;
VPBEE726 2050x726x44mm MtM Glazed Beech Firedoor - 28Kg;
VPBEE826 2050x826x44mm MtM Glazed Beech Firedoor - 30Kg;
VPBEE926 2050x926x44mm MtM Glazed Beech Firedoor - 32Kg;
VPBEE1200 2050x1200x44mm MtM Glazed Beech Firedoor - 46Kg;
VPBEE2.7x1.2x44mm MtM Glazed Beech Firedoor - 61Kg;
Direct Delivery of Millenium MtM Beech FD30 Firedoors - poa;
Carrier Delivery is not feasible for MtM Prefinished Beech Firedoors;
Haulier Delivery of MtM Beech Fire Doors is £68 - £98 +vat for a firedoor-size pallet ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones )
(Tell us the post-code for your enquiry about MtM Beech FD30 Firedoors, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The January 2020 Falcon MtM Firecheck Doorblank Price List is current - 02/01/2020 - POA New Reg. Hardwood Fire Casings
- Please phone us at JAS Doors for any details about Made to Measure Beech FD30 Firedoors - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of FD30 & FD60 Made to Size Beech Fire Doors correct, but mistakes can be made!