Ash Fire Door MtM : Made to Measure (Half-Hour) 44mm Internal FD30 - Prefinished Door-Facings
Ash Made to Size FD30 Fire Door - Prefinished Real Ash Veneer Door-Facings -
- 44mm Internal Half-Hour Ash Fire-Check - Made to Measure ( MtM ) Solid or with Vision Panels -
- Ash Fire Doors need to be ordered with a Haulage Charge - JAS Delivery - Please contact us -
At present manufacturing time is not known - 01/05/2020 - Please plan ahead !
Glazed to Order, BWF Certified Ash Fire Doors are made to your specification as a Special Order;
Once ordered there can be no alteration or cancellation.
Prices in the top drop-down menu are for Cut to Size and Unfinished Concealed Lippings on 2 Long edges PF.Ash Real-Veneer FD30 Millenium Fire Door Blanks, up to the size shown - Select the next size larger than the Fire Door Size that you want - Add on any any options you want - Lipping, Intumescent, Glazing or Fire Door Frames in the boxes below that; Standard 10mm lippings have a 3mm trimming allowance, or if the Fire Door Frames are already fitted, and not square, then 20mm lippings can be used to give a 13mm trimming allowance.
Please contact us with details of the sizes you need, and any Vision Panels, etc, so that we can check stock, manufacturing time, and confirm the price.
Please tell us the Delivery Postcode for your enquiry, as haulage is expensive for these heavy Fire Doors.
When ordering, please put the Ash Fire Door size required in the "Special Instructions" box;
Bespoke size BWF Certified Ash Fire Doors can be made to your specification, DDA Requirements and Part M of the Building Regulations, and are suitable for Inspected work in Schools, Hospitals, Offices, Industry or at home, for inspection by the Building Inspector or Fire Officer.
- These can be supplied to special sizes or configuration, eg Pair Fire-Doors;
(Ash Pair Fire Doors can be made with square or rebated meeting-stiles - Normal handing for rebated Fire Door Pairs is for the Left-Hand Door to open away first, but Right-Hand opening away first can be specified.);
- They can also be glazed with various Georgian Safety-Wired Clear, Obscure Wired, Clear-Pyro or Sandblasted-Pyro glazing options, in PyroShield, PyroDur & PyroGuard;
- Apertures can be made to size, and even with circular glass openings - see Spec Tab.
- Some standard Clear Glazed Wired & Fully Clear C730 Laminated Glass options are shown in the drop-down menu above;
The work is carried out in the Fire Door factory under the BWF Certifier Scheme, so that the final Ash Firedoor achieves a certificate, to comply with the current Building Regulations. Every procedure and all materials are covered by the BWF Fire Door and Doorset Scheme; The Tamper Evident BWF label is fitted to the top edge of all made to size Ash Firedoors; All details and specifications are completely traceable and produced by BWF Certifire Manufacturers. Ash FD30 fire doors have demonstrated a sound reduction value of up to 30RwdB, which can assist in meeting the requirements needed for Flat Entrance Systems against Approved Document E - see Spec Tab.
Ash is a Temperate Hardwood, typically straight-grained with a fine even texture, and white to light brown timber.
- Ash is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected.
- We cannot match to any existing Ash Fire Doors because of this variation.
We can offer sequence matched Ash Real-veneers for the best colour match; Please inform us if you require this service.
Decorative real-veneered Made to Size fire doors are available in Anegre, Ash, Beech, Cherry, Koto, Maple, White Oak, Sapele and Walnut real veneers, and Plywood, MDF and White Kraft-face MtM Fire Doors are also available - MtM Solid and Glazed VP Fire Doors
Other V-groove and Panel options are available as bespoke Fire Doors - Bespoke Fire Door Gallery
If you are not requiring Made to Size Fire Doors then see - Standard Size Paint-Grage Fire Doors and Standard Real-Veneer Fire Doors which are much cheaper! for Glazed Standard Size Fire Doors see - Glazed VP Fire Doors
Made to Measure Ash FD30 Fire Door - 44mm door thickness, with 10mm unfinished concealed over-veneered door-lippings ( Exposed lippings can be specified - poa; )
- Common Glazed Vision Panel sizes (Prices in drop-down Menu) :
1G = 450x450mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 422x422mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
2G = 700x450mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 672x422mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
3G = 700x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 672x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + Offset Glass;
5G = 2 x 700x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 672x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + Offset Glass;
7G = 914x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 886x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + Offset Glass;
8G = 914x508mm (762mm+ Doors; less beading, the glass size is approximately 886x480mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
9G = 450mm diameter (less beading, the glass size is approximately 422mm dia.) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
10G = 5 x 245x245mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 217x217mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
16G = DDA 775mmTOP 700mmBOTTOM x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 747 & 672x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + Offset Glass;
18G = 1150x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 1122x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + Offset Glass;
19G = 1654x508mm (762mm+ Doors; less beading, the glass size is approximately 1626x480mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
19G = 1654x400mm (610-686mm Doors; less beading, the glass size is approximately 1626x372mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
20G = 1440x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 1412x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + Offset Glass;
Vision Panel sizes above are the actual cut-out size from the Ash Fire Door;
The beading then cover the glass by 14mm (ie the glass size is 28mm smaller on each dimension - Height & Width.)
Door margins are measured to this VP cut-out, from the edge of the Fire Door.
Certifire glazing bead - Firecheck Glass Bead Examples
- Bespoke Non-standard size Vision Panels can be made - poa;
- Vision Panels glazed with Georgian Clear Fire-safety wired Glass GWPP - Select in the drop-down menu -
- Clear Pyro Polished Plate Glass (no wire) C730- Select in the drop-down menu -
- Vision Panels glazed with Obscure Fire Glass are possible - poa;
Ash FD30 fire doors have demonstrated a sound reduction value of up to 30RwdB, which can assist in meeting the requirements needed for flat entrance systems against Approved Document E. See the Falcon - Ash Strebord-core Door Blank Specification Page
The Ash Made to Measure Fire Door core is the Millenium Streboard 44mm Door Panel;
See Falcon Firedoor Panel specification sheets - Streboard-44 Fire Door details & then choose FD30 - the specification of this Ash Fire Door. Ash Made to Measure Fire Doors can be manufactured with a Solid Timber Core - STC, from £67.20+vat addition - poa;
- Glazing bead is Foil-wrapped Ash MDF for colour consistency, and will protrude over the edges of the glass, and outside the thickness of the Firedoor; Solid Ash Bead can be specified - poa;
- Over-veneered Door Lippings are real Ash Hardwood or similar species, and are unfinished; - Select in the drop-down menu -
- Door faces are Clear-Satin lacquered finish, Real-veneer Ash or similar species;
- Intumescent fire/smoke seal is available for 3 edges - Top & both sides, brown/white; - Select in the drop-down menu -
- Fire Door Casings - Fire Door Linings - Pair Fire Door Frames; - Select in the drop-down menu -
- PEFC Timber sustainability Certification CoC, can be obtained; - Select in the drop-down menu -
(Waxes, oils, varnishes or water-based woodstains are NOT suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is 3mm per stile for Millenium Ash FD30 Fire Doors - Not the top, where the Fire Certificate Stamp is placed; It is often possible to cut more off a door, but this is at your own risk, and may contravene the Fire Certificate.)
Follow Strebord door care and maintenance advice for treatment of your Ash Fire Door, and to validate their guarantee;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings and glazing are correct prior to any work on site;
- It is the purchaser's responsibility to check the suitability of this Fire Door & its certification, in conjunction with intumescent strip, door-surround, hardware & the situation of use. Millenium Ash Fire Door Blanks are certified by Warrington Certifire - Ash MtM Fire Door Blank Certificate
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot cancel or exchange any MDC Fire Door after order - Ash FD30 Fireshield MtM Doors are supplied as a Special Order;
- Once ordered there can be no alteration or cancellation.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Ash MtM Fire Door Blanks can be ordered online; (Please contact us regarding Delivery Charge to you postcode.)
Add to basket, then please Continue Shopping <--- & Add (x...) of the delivery item to basket: JAS Fire Door Delivery
At present MtM Ash Fire Door manufacturing time is approximately 7 weeks -
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS or Credit Card payment online for Made to Measure 1/2-Hour Ash Fire Doors
JAS Delivery of Made to Size Ash Fire Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £6.50 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The approximate weights of MtM FD30 Ash Fire Doors are shown in Kg;
VPASH16-FD30 78x18 MtM Glazed Ash Firedoor - 22Kg;
VPASH19-FD30 78x21 MtM Glazed Ash Firedoor - 24Kg;
VPASH20-FD30 78x24 MtM Glazed Ash Firedoor - 26Kg;
VPASH23-FD30 78x27 MtM Glazed Ash Firedoor - 28Kg;
VPASH26-FD3078x30 MtM Glazed Ash Firedoor - 30Kg;
VPASH29-FD3078x33 MtM Glazed Ash Firedoor - 36Kg;
VPASH30-FD3078x36 MtM Glazed Ash Firedoor - 38Kg;
VPASH32-FD3080x32 MtM Glazed Ash Firedoor - 36Kg;
VPASH726-FD302050x726x44mm MtM Glazed Ash Firedoor - 38Kg;
VPASH826-FD302050x826x44mm MtM Glazed Ash Firedoor - 40Kg;
VPASH926-FD302050x926x44mm MtM Glazed Ash Firedoor - 44Kg;
VPASH1200-FD30 2050x1200x44mm MtM Glazed Maple Firedoor - 46Kg;
VPASH2.7x926-FD30 2700x926x44mm MtM Glazed Maple Firedoor - 61Kg;
Direct Delivery of Millenium MtM Ash FD30 Firedoors - poa;
Carrier Delivery is not feasible for FD30 Ash Made to Size Firedoors;
Haulier Delivery is £68 - £98 +vat for a firedoor-size pallet ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones )
(Tell us the post-code for your enquiry about MtM Ash FD30 Firedoors, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The January 2020 Falcon MtM Firecheck Doorblank Price List is current - 02/01/2020 -
- Please phone us at JAS Doors for any details about Made to Measure Ash FD30 Firedoors - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of FD30 & FD60 Made to Size Ash Fire Doors correct, but mistakes can be made!