December 2017 - Special Offer Cheshire Mouldings® - Benchmark Pine Stairparts™
Benchmark™ Square and Chamfered Pine Newels, Pine Spindles with Pine Handrails and Baserails; Crafted from from the finest kiln-dried timbers, these Stair-Part Ranges include graceful, well proportioned designs in a variety of styles. Cheshire Mouldings Benchmark Pine Stairparts may be manufactured from engineered or laminated solid Scandinavian Pine components, for ecological reasons, using the maximum amount of pine from a tree while producing a superb looking, and more stable stair-part.
- Now £20.78 + VAT 20%
- Now £9.60 + VAT 20%
- Now £20.48 + VAT 20%
- Now £2.25 + VAT 20%
- Now £1.40 + VAT 20%
- Now £33.36 + VAT 20%
|Cheshire Mouldings® have introduced an interactive Stair Planning tool, that allows you to browse and select a Stairparts Range to suit your specific requirements, and price-up online. Plan Your Stairs™ and see your Staircase Design come alive! |
Please email this Stairplan to us with Postcode, so that we can give you a competitive quote - firstname.lastname@example.org
Benchmark™ Pine Stairparts can be machined from FSC® or PEFC® Scandinavian Pine or similar species - Benchmark Pine Stairparts may be of engineered construction;
Cheshire Mouldings® Pine Staircase components are only designed to fit other specific components in the range.
Any metal finishes are normally a plated or anodised effect, and may not be on a metal base.
Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not a fault.
Satin/matt lacquers or any wood treatment products may vary in sheen and clarity.
Profile sizes and finish colours may vary from batch to batch, within manufacturing tolerances.
- Sizes are taken from the Cheshire Mouldings catalogue as at - 01/01/2017 -
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the Pine Stairpart is manufactured to, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Pine component sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width & ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance, with one possible splitter saw edge; This is the size immediately after manufacturing the Pine Stairpart, and does not take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Pine timber. ( Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date )
We are able to supply FSC® and PEFC® Certified Pine Stairparts with our Chain of Custody Certifications - CoC : JAS Timber CoC Certification - Benchmark Pine BMT-PEFC-1119.150 or Benchmark Pine TT-CoC-003944.150 - poa;
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in manufactured Benchmark Pine sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
Pine is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
- Check all component dimensions and mouldings are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Cheshire Mouldings Stair component once work has commenced. Benchmark Pine Stairparts are supplied as a Special Order.
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Benchmark™ Pine Stairparts (there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards)
Van Delivery of Pine Stairparts on our own van locally in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat )
Approximate weights of Cheshire Mouldings Benchmark Pine Newels, Spindles and Handrails on Offer, are shown in Kg, to include some packaging, careful packing and XDP Zone-A carriage charge - Just add to basket;
Direct Delivery of Softwood Benchmark Stairparts from Cheshire Mouldings may be possible, and costs from £35 +vat per order - poa; Don't forget - this price can include longer lengths such as handrails and baserails that are too long to be sent by our carriers.
XDP Carrier Delivery of Pine Stair Parts costs from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg - Zone A mainland - poa other zones For 2.4 to 3.0 Metres - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £9.60 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery, so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed, any carrier will deem that you have received your order in acceptable condition - It is now your responsibility; We are unable to intervene with carriers - they are immune to any complaints. )
- You can select an "Insured", Tracked Delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about the Softwood Stair Components offer, so that we can quote for shipping.)
- The January 2017 Cheshire Mouldings Pine Benchmark Stairparts Price List™ is current - 01/12/2017
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any details about Cheshire Mouldings Softwood Stair Components - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of our Pine Stairparts Offer correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.