December 2019 - Special Offer Cheshire Mouldings® Benchmark Pine Stairparts™
- at JAS Timber Ltd - Blackburn BB1 1DB
Benchmark Square and Chamfered Pine Newels, Pine Spindles with Pine Handrails and Baserails; Crafted from from the finest kiln-dried timbers, these Stair-Part Ranges include graceful, well proportioned designs in a variety of styles. Cheshire Mouldings Benchmark Pine Stairparts may be manufactured from engineered or laminated solid Scandinavian Pine components, for ecological reasons, using the maximum amount of Pine from a tree while producing a superb looking, and more stable Stair-Part.
- Now £17.00 + VAT 20%
- Now £19.00 + VAT 20%
- £14.82 + VAT 20%
- Now £1.44 + VAT 20%
- £47.20 + VAT 20%
|Cheshire Mouldings® have introduced an interactive Stair Planning tool, that allows you to browse and select a Stairparts Range to suit your specific requirements, and price-up online. Plan Your Stairs™ and see your Staircase Design come alive! |
Please email this Stairplan to us with Postcode, so that we can give you a competitive quote - firstname.lastname@example.org
Benchmark™ Pine Stairparts can be machined from FSC® or PEFC® Scandinavian Pine or similar species - Benchmark Pine Stairparts may be of engineered construction;
Cheshire Mouldings® Pine Staircase components are only designed to fit other specific components in the range.
Any metal finishes are normally a plated or anodised effect, and may not be on a metal base.
Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not a fault.
Satin/Matt lacquers or any wood treatment products may vary in sheen and clarity.
Profile sizes and finish colours may vary from batch to batch, within manufacturing tolerances.
- Sizes are taken from the Cheshire Mouldings Technical Catalogue as at - 01/01/2017 -
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the Pine Stairpart is manufactured to, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Pine component size tolerances are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width and ±6mm length, with possible splitter-saw edges; This is the size immediately after manufacturing the Pine Stairpart, and does not take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Pine timber. ( Be aware: For many reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. )
We are able to supply FSC® and PEFC® Certification for Pine Stairparts with our Chain of Custody Certificates - CoC :
JAS Timber CoC PEFC Certification - Benchmark Pine BMT-PEFC-1119.150 or FSC Certification - Benchmark Pine TT-CoC-003944.150 - poa;
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in manufactured Benchmark Pine Stairpart sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
Pine is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
- Check your Pine Stair Parts delivery on arrival, to see that all it's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Stair Component once work has commenced; Pine Stair Part orders at variance with our normal stockholding, and ALL Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Special Offer Pine Stairparts.
Van Delivery of Pine Offer Stairparts on our own van locally in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights may be shown for Cheshire Mouldings Benchmark Pine Offers in Kg to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing and the XDP® Standard Zone-A Carriage Charge; To order online - Click add to Basket taking care if there are any options in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
Direct Delivery of Softwood Benchmark Stairparts from Cheshire Mouldings may be possible, and costs from £35 +vat per order - poa; Don't forget - this price can include longer lengths such as Handrails and Baserails that are too long to be sent by our carriers.
XDP Carrier Delivery of Pine Stair Parts costs from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4 metres, then +50p per extra Kg to Zone A mainland - poa other zones; For 2.4 to 3 metres - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities; The standard size for XDP parcels can be up to 2400x400x400mm.
( The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery, so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed, any carrier will deem that you have received your order in acceptable condition - It is then your responsibility; We are unable to intervene with carriers - they are immune to any complaints. We have tried! )
- You can select an "Insured", Tracked Delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery
Haulier Delivery by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities of Machined Pine Stairparts.
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about November Special Offer Wooden Stairparts, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The October 2019 Quarterly Pine Board Price List is current - 01/10/2019
- The Cheshire Mouldings® January 2019 Pine Stair Parts Price List is current - 01/10/2019
- The April 2019 Richard Burbidge Timber Stairparts Price List is current - 01/10/2019
- The Masons Timber April 2019 Pine Stair Components Price List is current - 01/10/2019
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about November Special Offer Pine Prepared Stair Fittings - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Pine Stairparts correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.