July 2018 - Special Offer Cheshire Mouldings® - Benchmark Pine Stairparts™
Benchmark™ Square and Chamfered Pine Newels, Pine Spindles with Pine Handrails and Baserails; Crafted from from the finest kiln-dried timbers, these Stair-Part Ranges include graceful, well proportioned designs in a variety of styles. Cheshire Mouldings Benchmark Pine Stairparts may be manufactured from engineered or laminated solid Scandinavian Pine components, for ecological reasons, using the maximum amount of pine from a tree while producing a superb looking, and more stable stair-part.
- £45.50 + VAT 20%
- £14.90 + VAT 20%
- £3.20 + VAT 20%
- £47.20 + VAT 20%
|Cheshire Mouldings® have introduced an interactive Stair Planning tool, that allows you to browse and select a Stairparts Range to suit your specific requirements, and price-up online. Plan Your Stairs™ and see your Staircase Design come alive! |
Please email this Stairplan to us with Postcode, so that we can give you a competitive quote - email@example.com
Benchmark™ Pine Stairparts can be machined from FSC® or PEFC® Scandinavian Pine or similar species - Benchmark Pine Stairparts may be of engineered construction;
Cheshire Mouldings® Pine Staircase components are only designed to fit other specific components in the range.
Any metal finishes are normally a plated or anodised effect, and may not be on a metal base.
Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not a fault.
Satin/Matt lacquers or any wood treatment products may vary in sheen and clarity.
Profile sizes and finish colours may vary from batch to batch, within manufacturing tolerances.
- Sizes are taken from the Cheshire Mouldings catalogue as at - 01/01/2017 -
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the Pine Stairpart is manufactured to, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Pine component sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width & ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance, with one possible splitter saw edge; This is the size immediately after manufacturing the Pine Stairpart, and does not take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Pine timber. ( Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date )
We are able to supply FSC® and PEFC® Certified Pine Stairparts with our Chain of Custody Certifications - CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - Benchmark Pine BMT-PEFC-1119.150 or Benchmark Pine TT-CoC-003944.150 - poa;
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in manufactured Benchmark Pine sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
Pine is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
- Check all component dimensions and mouldings are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Cheshire Mouldings Stair component once work has commenced. Benchmark Pine Stairparts are supplied as a Special Order.
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for June Special Offer Pine Stairparts
Van Delivery of Pine Stairparts on our own van locally in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat )
Approximate weights of Cheshire Mouldings Benchmark Pine Newels, Spindles and Handrails on Offer, are shown in Kg, to include some packaging, careful packing and XDP Zone-A carriage charge - Just add to basket;
Direct Delivery of Softwood Benchmark Stairparts from Cheshire Mouldings may be possible, and costs from £35 +vat per order - poa; Don't forget - this price can include longer lengths such as Handrails and Baserails that are too long to be sent by our carriers.
XDP Carrier Delivery of Pine Stair Parts costs from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg - Zone A mainland - poa other zones For 2.4 to 3.0 Metres - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £11.40 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery, so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed, any carrier will deem that you have received your order in acceptable condition - It is now your responsibility; We are unable to intervene with carriers - they are immune to any complaints. )
- You can select an "Insured", Tracked Delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about the Softwood Stair Components offer, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The October 2017 V3 Cheshire Mouldings Pine Stairparts Price List is current - 01/01/2018
- The September 2016 V4 Richard Burbidge Softwood Stair Components Price List is current - 01/01/2018
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any details about Cheshire Mouldings Softwood Stair Components - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of our Pine Stairparts Offer correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.