5 inch Feather Edge Treated Board ex 125x15mm - Choose 1.8 or 2.4 metres and Bulk Lots
5 inch Feather Edge Board - Rough Sawn Treated Fencing Timber | 15x125mm nominal -
from JAS Timber - Walpole Street Sawmills - Blackburn BB1 1DB - Tel 01254 54000
125mm nominal - Fence Boarding Timber | Rough-Sawn Treated Softwood
- Finished size : 124mm x 10 to 12mm Tapering to approx. 3 to 5mm;
- Ungraded Tanalised Timber - Green-Treated - HC3 above-ground specification;
- Ideal for Garden Fencing and for Fence Cappings;
From SCA Timber, this sawn feather-edge board is half of a 22mm x 125mm Scandinavian Whitewood timber board, and can be FSC or PEFC Certified - poa;
If these Feather-Edge Boards are used externally for making your own garden buildings, sheds, summer houses, playhouses, dog kennels etc or if used for external Feather Edge cladding - The cut edges of boards must be treated with a suitable external timber preservative weather-proof coating, and the whole construction should have an exterior finishing top coat, which then needs to be maintained. External use is at your own risk- unless we have specially ordered some vacuum-treated timber with a written guarantee.
- Sawn Treated Softwood is a natural material - variations in knots, colour, grain should be expected - They are not defects.
The price is per length of 125mm Treated Feather Edge Timber Board in the drop-down menu;
- Larger quantities are priced as Bulk Lots.
Other R/S Treated Timber sizes can be viewed - Treated Timber
125mm Feather-Edge Board - Rough Sawn Treated Softwood Timber - 15mm x 125mm nominal size;
Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour, grain and surface-checking should be expected.
- Sizes Measured as at - 03/06/2018
Sizes are the usual timber nominal size that the 125mm Rough Sawn Feather Board is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
Sawn sizes are generally ± 3mm on thickness / ± 4mm on width with one splitter saw edge and ± 20mm cross-cutting tolerance;
Be aware: For many reasons, size and profile of 5 inch Feather Edge Timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
- If it is important, then you need to check these details, sizes and profiles before commencing work
- Other variations may be in Grading or FSC/PEFC Certification.
- We cannot be held responsible for any variation in Timber species, sizes, pattern, profile, grading, certification, or other differ.
( We are unable to cut or machine this item in our workshop due to Health and Safety restrictions on the Timber Treatment, and toxic dust. )
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Tanalised Timber Feather Edge Fence Board.
Van Delivery of Treated Timber on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, is from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
The approximate chargeable carriage weight of 125mm x 15mm Feather Edge Fencing Timber is 1Kg per metre;
Carrier Delivery of Treated Timber Fence Boards is possible from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres, then 50p per extra Kg;
(Please contact us if the weight or length is over this, so that we can quote for delivery;)
2.4 to 3.0 M. + £15+vat! Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
Haulier Delivery of Treated Timber Feather Edge can be done for larger quantities, charged per 1.2 metre pallet space - poa;
Direct Delivery of Treated Timber may be possible from some of our suppliers.
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The April 2021 Scandinavian Whitewood Board Price List is current - 01/04/2021
- Please phone us at JAS Timber with any enquiries about Treated Timber or Garden Fencing - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We try to keep prices and specifications of Tanalised Timber correct, please tell us if you see any errors.
Ascii art is not a thing of the past. You can use them to describe emotions and to create drawings using characters.