5" Feather Edge Board (ex 125x15mm) length 1.8 metre + 2.4 metre
5 inch Feather Edge Board - R/S Rough Sawn Treated Timber ( 15x125mm nominal )
- Finished size : 124mm x 10/12mm Tapers to approx. 3/5mm;
- Ungraded Tanalised Timber - Green-Treated: HC3 above-ground specification;
- Ideal for Garden Fencing and for Fence Cappings;
From SCA Timber, this sawn feather-edge board is half of a 22x125mm Scandinavian Whitewood timber board, and can be FSC Certified - poa
If these Feather-Edge Boards are used externally for making your own garden buildings - sheds, summer houses, playhouses, dog kennels etc or if used for external Feather Edge cladding etc, It is at your own risk; The cut edges of boards must be treated with a suitable external timber preservative weather-proof coating.
- PEFC Softwood is a natural material - variations in knots, colour, grain should be expected - They are not defects.
The price is per length of 125mm Treated Feather Edge Timber Board in the drop-down menu;
- we can price larger quantities and pack lots per cubic metre.
Other R/S Treated Timber sizes can be viewed - Treated Timber
125mm Feather Edge Board - Rough Sawn Treated Softwood Timber (15mm x 125mm Nominal Size)
Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour, grain and surface-checking should be expected.
- Sizes Measured as at - 03/06/2015 -
Sizes are the usual timber nominal size that the 125mm Rough Sawn Feather Board is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
Sawn sizes are generally ± 3mm on thickness / ± 4mm on width with one splitter saw edge & ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance; (Usually under!)
Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of 5 inch Feather Edge Timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
- If it is important, then you need to check these details, sizes and profiles before commencing work
- Other variations may be in Grading or FSC/PEFC Certification.
- We cannot be held responsible for any variation in Timber species, sizes, pattern, profile, grading, certification, or other differ.
(We are unable to cut or machine this item in our workshop due to Health & Safety restrictions on the Timber Treatment & dust.)
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Tanalised Timber
Van Delivery of Treated Timber on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat )
Approximate weights of 125mm Feather Timber is ..Kg per metre;
Carrier Delivery of Treated Timber is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg;
(Please contact us if the weight or length is over this, so that we can quote for delivery;)
2.4 to 3.0 M. + £15+vat! Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones )
Haulier Delivery of Treated Timber by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities.
Direct Delivery of Treated Timber may be possible from some of our suppliers.
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The July 2017 Scandinavian Whitewood Board Price List is current - 01/06/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants with any enquiries about Treated Timber or Garden Fencing - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Tanalised Timber correct, but mistakes can be made!