COVING MOULD (20x20mm x 2.4 Metre.) Pine FB238
COVING MOULD 20x20mm Pine Coving Bead - Richard Burbidge FB238
20mm x 20mm COVING MOULD - Softwood Pine - Price per 2.4 Metre length;
- FB238 - 20x20mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Richard Burbidge
Machined from PEFC or FSC Certified Clear Scandinavian Redwood;
There are very few knots in this Softwood Coving Moulding;
Pine Coving Mould is ideal to use as an internal corner cover mould, such as worktop corner-upstand.
- SOFTWOOD MOULDED TIMBER from RICHARD BURBIDGE - IN STOCK FOR DIRECT DELIVERY - 01/12/2016 -
- IN STOCK FOR CARRIER DELIVERY - TM811 34x12mm PINE CROWN MOULD
- IN STOCK FOR CARRIER DELIVERY - FB237 16x16mm PINE COVING MOULD
- IN STOCK FOR CARRIER DELIVERY - FB234 66x20mm PINE COVING MOULD
Other MOULDINGS & BEADINGS can be seen - PINE MOULDINGS - HARDWOOD MOULDINGS - OAK MOULDINGS
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge |
Beadings & Mouldings -
- The PEFC® logo & PEFC initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC® logo & FSC initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
20x20mm Timber Coving Moulding is usually machined from 24mm Best Joinery quality PEFC Scandinavian Softwood Redwood Timber - Finished sizes : 20mm x 20mm - Richard Burbidge FB238 -
The Richard Burbidge Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides (of the square timber, before machining to Coving Mould.); The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces are knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used.
- MOULDED 20x20mm REDWOOD TIMBER IN STOCK - 2.4 Metre LENGTHS - 01/12/2016 -
20x20mm Coving Moulding should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of 20x20mm Planed Timber Coving Mould is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- SIZES MEASURED AS AT - 15/08/2013 -
Sizes may be the usual timber NOMINAL size that the 24mm Planed Redwood Softwood Coving Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Moulded 20mm x 20mm Redwood Coving sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Timber Coving Mould. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before ordering, or commencing work.
WE ARE ABLE TO SUPPLY CERTIFIED 20x20mm TIMBER COVING MOULD FB238 WITH OUR CHAIN OF CUSTODY CERTIFICATIONS, CoC :
JAS TIMBER CoC CERTIFICATION - 7/8" TIMBER COVING MOULD FB238 TT-CoC-003944.150 & 7/8" TIMBER COVING MOULD FB238 BMT-PEFC-1119.150- POA;
- Add to basket - 1 Certification Charge per different product, or moulding size - RICHARD BURBIDGE CoC FSC CERTIFICATION
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Coving Mould once work has commenced. Larger orders of FB238 Timber Coving Mould, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payments online for FB238 Pine Mouldings (there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards)
JAS Delivery of 20x20mm Timber Coving Mouldings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Softwood FB238 20x20mm Coving Moulding weight is approximately 0.4Kg per 2.4M length, to include packing;
Prepared Timber 7/8" Coving Mould can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
Carrier Delivery of Timber Coving Moulding is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £9.60 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is not known yet with XPD. )
- You can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT TRACKED DELIVERY
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about FSC FB238 7/8" Coving Moulding, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The SEPTEMBER 2016 Richard Burbidge PINE MOULDINGS Price List is current - 01/12/2016 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any further details about FB238 20x20mm Coving Mould - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Pine 7/8" Coving Mould correct, but mistakes can be made!