Oak veneer 57mm Torus Profile Architrave Set - FB1229 Richard Burbidge
FB1229 "Torus" Oak Veneered Door Architrave Set - Richard Burbidge
Real veneer Oak - Unfinished
Sufficient lengths are supplied to cut to most standard door sizes, 5 @ 2.1 Metres
Oak is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
See also Solid-Oak Engineered Architraves, Skirtings, Window-Boards & Mouldings : Oak Mouldings
Softwood Architraves, Skirtings, Window-Boards & Mouldings : Softwood Mouldings
and MDF Skirtings and Architraves : MDF Skirtings & Mouldings
FB1229 Oak Veneered Door Architrave Set ( Torus Profile ) - - Finished Architrave size : 57mm x 15mm - Richard Burbidge FB1229
- Overall dimensions 57mm width x 15mm thickness x 2100mm length ( 5 x lengths per pack )
- Real-veneer Oak wrapped MDF core.
( Waxes, oils, varnishes, water-based woodstains or Ronseal are NOT suitable. There is no size reduction allowable on fitting for Veneered Richard Burbidge Oak Architrave Sets. Any cutting is at your own risk; )
- FB1229 Oak Veneered Timber Arc packs in Stock - 01/09/2020 Oak FB1229 Arc Mould should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; MDF Mouldings aee recommended for use externally; External use of 57x15mm Oak Mould is at your own risk. - Sizes measured as at - 15/03/2018 Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the 57mm Oak Arc Pack is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 57mm x 15mm Oak Mould sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 10mm cross-cutting tolerance and there ay be one splitter saw cut-edge; his is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the timber stripwood. ( Be aware: For any reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. ) - JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification. - If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before ordering, or commencing work. We are able to supply Certified FB322 29x8mm Timber Stripwood Mould with our Chain of Custody Certifications, CoC : JAS Timber CoC Certification - TM322 Oak Stripwood INT-COC-003944.150 and TM322 Oak Stripwood INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 - poa; - Add to basket - 1 Certification Charge per different product, or moulding size - Richard Burbidge CoC FSC Certification - Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site; - JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation; - We cannot exchange any Timber Stripwood Mould once work has commenced. Larger orders of FB322 Planed Square Edge Stripwood Mould, and ALL Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Oak Torus Arc Sets
Van Delivery of RB Architrave Sets on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £6.50 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The approximate weights of Richard Burbidge FB1229 Architrave Sets for Doors, to include packaging are:
5 x 2.1 M. Single Door (both sides) = 10Kg;
Carrier Delivery for Oak Arc Sets is possible from £12.40 +vat up to 10Kg, then +50p per Kg; 2.4 to 3.0 M. from +£15+vat - poa Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
Direct Delivery mainland, from Richard Burbidge is from £30+vat, to Trade address;
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about 2.5" Oak MDF Architrave, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The September 2016 Richard Burbidge Price List is current - 01/06/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber with any enquiries on Oak Door Architrave Set - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Torus Architrave Sets correct, but mistakes can be made!