3x2.5 External 80x32 Door Casing Kit [Hardwood] with Cill - LPD
3x2.5 External Door Casing Kit [Hardwood] with Cill
- ( 45mm x 16mm rebate) - LPD DFC
- DFCMK1 - Now in Stock 03/02/2020 -
- for door size 78x30 / 1981x762mm -
- for door size 78x33 / 1981x838mm -
- for door size 80x32 / 2032x813mm -
- for door size 84x36 / 2134x915mm -
Also available 78x36; 78x42; 78x46; 78x48 - See DFCMK1 above -
Finished section :
68x56mm Jamb & Head - grooved for draught strip, but the strip is not included;.
38x130mm Cill piece.without a tongued cill adaptor, so only use for open-in doors.
The casing can be used without using the protruding cill, reducing the height by approximately 38mm.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Hardwood External Door Casings.
Van Delivery of Hardwood Door Casings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
The chargeable carriage weight of an Hardwood External Door Frame is 30Kg, to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing, and the XDP® Standard Zone-A Carriage Charge;
LPD External Door Casing can now be purchased online - Just add to basket;
Carrier Delivery of [H] External Door Frames is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg / 2.4 metres, then 50p per Kg; 2.4 to 3 metres - poa Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about 32" Hardwood External Door Frames, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The May 2019 LPD Hardwood External Door and Casings Price List is current - 27/09/2019
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about LPD Hardwood External Door Casing Kits - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of External Hardwood Frames correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.