Elements WOSCNT160 White Oak Stop Chamfer Newel - Richard Burbidge
Elements White Oak Stop Chamfer Newel - 725x90x90mm - WOSCNT160
- Richard Burbidge Stairparts.
725x90x90mm Stop Chamfer Newel WOSCNT160
Richard Burbidge have provided an excellent free online Stairplanner™ tool that helps you design your new Staircase Balustrade in just a few easy steps; Richard Burbidge Stairplanner™ Service and then email the list of stairparts to us for a competitive quote: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details from Richard Burbidge online - Richard Burbidge Stair Parts
Richard Burbidge WOSCNT160 White Oak Staircase Stop Chamfer Newel -
Finished size: 90x90x725mm - machined from Hardwood - White Oak Stairparts may be of Engineered construction;
Burbidge Elements Staircase components are only designed to fit other specific components in the range.
Any metal finishes are normally a plated or anodised effect, and may not be on a metal base.
Oak is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not a fault.
Satin/Matt lacquers or any wood treatment products may vary in sheen and clarity.
Profile sizes and finish colours may vary from batch to batch, within manufacturing tolerances.
Elements White Oak Stop chamfer Newel sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, with one possible splitter saw edge & ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance although - be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work.
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Burbidge Designer Stairparts once ordered; Richard Burbidge WOSCNT160 Elements White Oak Stop Chamfer Newels are a Special Order;
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Richard Burbidge Elements White Oak Stop Chamfer Newel WOSCNT160
JAS Delivery of Burbidge Elements White Oak Stop Chamfer Newel Turn on our own van locally in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The approximate weight of a Richard Burbidge Elements White Oak Newel Turn OSNTA200 is 5Kg, to include packing;
Carrier Delivery is possible on White Oak Newel Turn from £11.40 +vat - up to 2.4M / 10Kg then 50p per Kg +vat; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
2.4 to 3.6 Metres - poa; anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
Direct Delivery of Richard Burbidge White Oak Newel is possible from £30+vat to Trade customers at a Trade address - poa;
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Burbidge Elements White Oak Newel Turn, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The March 2018 Richard Burbidge Elements Stairparts Price List is current - 01/03/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber with any enquiries on Elements White Oak Stop chamfered Newel Turn - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Burbidge Elements WOSCNT160 White Oak Stop Chamfer Newel Turn Stair Parts correct, but mistakes can be made!