Elements® White Oak Landing Baserail - BRL2400WO - BRL3600WO
Elements® White Oak Landing Baserail - Pre-Drilled - BRL Profile
- Richard Burbidge Comtemporary Elements Stairparts -
- BRL2400WO 2400x60x28mm - 2.4 metres oak handrail - drilled 18 spindle holes
- BRL3600WO 3600x60x28mm - 3.6 metres oak handrail - drilled 28 spindle holes
Richard Burbidge Elements Oak Baserails are manufactured from engineered prime White Oak components, and pre-finished with a clear lacquer. They are pre-drilled for Elements Black Metal stair spindles.
Richard Burbidge have provided a free online Stair Planning tool that helps you design your new Elements Staircase in just a few easy steps:
To calculate the components required for an Elements BRR Baserail Balustrade project -
Follow the link & view Stairplanner™ from Richard Burbidge > Richard Burbidge Stairplanner
Then please contact us for a competitive price for your Elements Staircase Handrail and Balustrade.
For more details from Richard Burbidge, view : Richard Burbidge Hallmark Stair Parts
Richard Burbidge Trademark Pine Stair Parts - Please ask about any not shown here; Please enquire about special prices on Trade Pallet Quantities;
Richard Burbidge have provided an excellent free online Stairplanner™ tool that helps you design your new Staircase Balustrade in just a few easy steps; Plan your Stair Project online with: Richard Burbidge Stairplanner™ Service website programme, and then email the list of stairparts to us for a competitive quote: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details from Richard Burbidge online, view : Richard Burbidge Stair Parts
Richard Burbidge BRL2400WO / BRL3600WO Hardwood Elements Staircase White Oak Baserail -
Finished size: 28x60x2400mm / 28x60x3600mm - machined from Hardwood;
Burbidge Elements Staircase components are only designed to fit other specific components in the range.
Any metal finishes are normally a plated or anodised effect, and may not be on a metal base.
Hardwood White Oak is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not a fault.
Satin/Matt lacquers or any wood treatment products may vary in sheen and clarity.
Profile sizes and finish colours may vary from batch to batch, within manufacturing tolerances.
Elements Hardwood Baserail sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, with one possible splitter saw edge & ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance although - be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work.
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Burbidge Elements Stairparts once ordered; Richard Burbidge BRL2400WO / BRL3600WO Elements Baserails are a Special Order;
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Richard Burbidge Elements White Oak Rake Baserail
JAS Delivery of Burbidge Elements White Oak Rake Baserail on our own van locally in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The approximate weight of a Richard Burbidge Elements White Oak Baserail BRL2400WO / BRL3600WO is 3Kg, to include packing;
Carrier Delivery is possible on White Oak Baserail from £9.60 +vat - up to 2.4M / 10Kg then 50p per Kg +vat; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
2.4 to 3.6 Metres - poa; anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
Direct Delivery of Richard Burbidge White Oak Baserail is possible from £30+vat to Trade customers at a Trade address - poa;
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Burbidge Elements White Oak Baserail, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The March 2018 Richard Burbidge Elements Stairparts Price List is current - 01/03/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber with any enquiries on Elements White Oak Baserails - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Burbidge Elements White Oak Baserail Stair Parts correct, but mistakes can be made!