Elements® White Oak Rake Handrail - HRR2400WO - HRR3600WO - HRR4200WO
Elements® White Oak Rake Handrail - Pre-Drilled - HRR Profile
- Richard Burbidge Comtemporary Elements Stairparts -
HRR2400WO 2400x65x55mm - 2.4 metres oak handrail - drilled 18 spindle holes
HRR3600WO 3600x65x55mm - 3.6 metres oak handrail - drilled 28 spindle holes
HRR4200WO 4200x65x55mm - 4.2 metres oak handrail - drilled 33 spindle holes
Richard Burbidge Elements Oak Handrails are manufactured from engineered prime White Oak components, and pre-finished with a clear lacquer. They are pre-drilled for Elements Black Metal stair spindles, at the correct angle for staircase rake use.
Richard Burbidge have provided an excellent free online Stairplanner™ tool that helps you design your new Elements Staircase Balustrade in just a few easy steps; Plan your Stair Project online with: Richard Burbidge Stairplanner™ Service website programme, and then email the list of stairparts to us for a competitive quote: email@example.com
For more details from Richard Burbidge online, view : Richard Burbidge Stair Parts
Richard Burbidge HRR2400WO / HRR3600WO / HRR4200WO Staircase White Oak Rake Handrail -
Finished size:55x65x2400mm / 55x65x3600mm / 55x65x4200mm - machined from Hardwood;
Burbidge Elements Staircase components are only designed to fit other specific components in the range.
Any metal finishes are normally a plated or anodised effect, and may not be on a metal base.
Hardwood Oak is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not a fault.
Satin/Matt lacquers or any wood treatment products may vary in sheen and clarity.
Profile sizes and finish colours may vary from batch to batch, within manufacturing tolerances.
Elements Hardwood Rake Handrail sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, with one possible splitter saw edge & ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance although - be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work.
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Burbidge Elements Stairparts once ordered; Richard Burbidge HRR2400WO / HRR3600WO / HRR4200WO Elements Rake Handrails are a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Richard Burbidge Elements White Oak Rake Handrail
JAS Delivery of Burbidge Elements White Oak Rake Handrail on our own van locally in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The approximate weight of a Richard Burbidge Elements White Oak Handrail HRR2400WO / HRR3600WO / HRR4200WO is from 8Kg, to include packing;
Carrier Delivery is possible on White Oak Handrail from £9.60 +vat - up to 2.4M / 10Kg then 50p per Kg +vat; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
2.4 to 3.6 Metres - poa; anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
Direct Delivery of Richard Burbidge White Oak Handrail is possible from £30+vat to Trade customers at a Trade address - poa;
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Burbidge Elements White Oak Handrail, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The March 2018 Richard Burbidge Elements Black Metal & Oak Stairparts Price List is current - 01/03/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber with any enquiries on Elements White Oak Handrails - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Burbidge Elements White Oak Handrail Stair Parts correct, but mistakes can be made!