Edwardian Door: 4-Panel White Woodgrain 35mm Internal Door - JB Kind White Moulded Doors
Edwardian Door: 4-Panel Arch-Top White Woodgrain 35mm Internal Door - JB Kind White Moulded Doors
JB Kind - Engineered White Moulded Panel Door Range:
- Woodgrain Textured finish.
- Raised & Fielded panel Masonite type door skins with flush mouldings (both sides).
- White Primed ready for paint.
- Maximum width reduction on fitting is 2mm per stile.
- Edwardian Glazed Door - Edwardian 2-Light Glazed White Woodgrain Internal Door
- Edwardian Firecheck Door - Edwardian FD30 4-Panel White Woodgrain Internal Fire Door
- FD30 half-hour Fire Doors : For use as single leaf only (For pair door applications - 762mm size only, can be used with square meeting stiles.)
Inform us if you require matching rail-heights with any Glazed Edwardian Doors - Doors then need to be supplied by the same door manufacturer, from the same door range.
Other JB Kind White Moulded Door designs - JB Kind White Moulded Doors
To see other Internal Doors - JB Kind® Internal Doors - Deanta® Internal Doors - LPD® Internal Doors - Mendes® Internal Doors - XL® Internal Doors
JB Kind Edwardian Woodgrain-Moulded Arch-Top 4-Panel 35mm Doors :
JBK Edwardian Woodgrain Doors are manufactured from engineered door components which can include MDF, particle-board and laminated timber.
JBK Woodgrain Moulded 4 Panel Edwardian Doors have a softwood frame, and are coated with a white primer ready to take a topcoat finish.
- Timber is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
(Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, Edwardian Doors may vary from batch to batch, especially when sourced from different factories in the JBK Group, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. We cannot match to other Edwardian Doors.)
JBK Woodgrain Edwardian Door Codes - ED19 - ED20 - ED23 - ED26 - ED28 - ED29 - Must be fitted and treated to JB Kind's instructions.
The JB Kind Woodgrain Moulded-Panel Door Range can be FSC chain of custody certified - poa;
Follow JB Kind Doors - Door Care and Maintenance advice for treatment of your White Edwardian Grained Internal Door, and to validate their guarantee. These doors are especially vulnerable to constant high humidity, and care must be taken not to fit in properties (especially new) before plasterwork etc. has been allowed to dry. Claims based on moisture related problems will not be accepted. JB Kind - Internal Door Care
JBK Grained 4-panel Doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation: BWF Door Care
JB Kind Timber doors have a copy of the manufacturer's instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations;
(Waxes, oils, varnishes or water-based woodstains are NOT suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is 2mm per edge, for Edwardian White Moulded Doors; It is often possible to cut more off a door; This would have to be discussed with JB Kind, and would be at your own risk.)
|There is more information on
the JB Kind Doors website
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings and glazing are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any door once work has commenced;
- We cannot exchange White Edwardian Doors after order - JB Kind Edwardian White Moulded Doors are supplied as a Special Order.
We are able to supply certified JBK Edwardian White Doors with our Chain of Custody Certifications - CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - Edwardian Door INT-COC-003944.150 & Edwardian Door INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 - POA;
- The PEFC® logo & PEFC initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC® logo & FSC initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Edwardian White Moulded Internal Doors
Direct Delivery to mainland England, Wales & Scotland, of JBK Edwardian White Moulded Doors from JB Kind Doors is from £60 +vat for England & Wales, except postcodes CT- EX - IP - PL - SS - SA - SR - TN - TQ = £65 +vat; CA - NE - NR - TR = £70 +vat; Orders over £560 +vat = Free (mainland) - Scotland postcodes DG - EH - FK - G - KA - KY - ML - TD = £80 +vat, DD - = £90 +vat, AB - IV - KW - PA - PH = £95 +vat; Orders over £700 +vat = Free (mainland) - Enter your postcode after adding the Edwardian White Moulded Doors to basket -
Please see JB Kind's Delivery requirements - JB Kind Direct Delivery
Approximate weights of JBK Edwardian White Moulded Internal Doors, with packaging are:
ED19 78x21 = 8Kg;
ED20 78x24 = 10Kg;
ED23 78x27 = 12Kg;
ED26 78x30 = 14Kg;
ED28 80x32 = 16Kg;
ED29 78x33 = 16Kg;
For alternative delivery methods below, please contact us - 01254 54000
Van Delivery of JBK Edwardian White Moulded Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Carrier Delivery of JBK Edwardian White Moulded Doors is not possible -
Haulier Delivery of Edwardian White Moulded Internal Doors by Door Pallet is possible from £68 to £98 +vat in Zone A ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones);
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about JBK Edwardian White Moulded Doors, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The January 2021 JB Kind White Moulded Door Price List is current - 19/01/2021 -
- Please phone us at JAS Doors for any details on JB Kind Edwardian White Moulded Doors - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications Edwardian White Moulded Doors correct, but mistakes can be made!