Edwardian Fire Door: FD30 4-Panel White Woodgrain 44mm Internal Fire Door - JB Kind White Moulded Fire Doors
Edwardian Fire Door: FD30 4-Panel White Woodgrain 44mm Internal Firecheck Door - JB Kind White Moulded Fire Doors
JB Kind White Moulded Fire Door Range value for money paintable doors that mirror the most popular designs currently offered in natural veneers.
JB Kind - White Moulded Fire Door Range:
- Woodgrain Grained Textured finish.
- Raised & Fielded panel Masonite type door skins with flush moulding, both sides.
- White Primed ready for paint.
- Maximum size reduction on fitting is 3mm per stile, for Fire Certificate;
- Edwardian 4-panel Internal Doors - Edwardian 4-Panel White Woodgrain Internal Door
- Edwardian Glazed Door - Edwardian 2-Light Glazed White Woodgrain Internal Door
Other JB Kind White Moulded Door designs - JB Kind White Moulded Doors
To see other Internal Fire Doors - Deanta® Fire Doors - JB Kind® Fire Doors - LPD® Fire Doors - Mendes® Fire Doors - XL® Fire Doors - JAS® Standard Made to Measure and Glazed Fire Doors
JBK Edwardian FD30 White Primed Fire Doors :
Raised & Fielded 4 panel shaped-top Masonite type door skins with flush moulding, both sides;
Woodgrain Grained Textured finish - White Primed ready for paint.
Solid firecheck door core.
- FSC chain of custody can be certified - poa;
- Timber is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Edwardian Fire Doors may vary from batch to batch, especially when sourced from different factories in the JBK Group, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. We cannot match to other Edwardian Fire Doors.
JB Kind White Moulded Edwardian Fire Door Codes - EDHH23 - EDHH26 - EDHH29 - Must be fitted and treated to manufacturer's instructions.
For door stability and ecological reasons, White Edwardian Fire Doors are manufactured from engineered door parts, which can include MDF, particle-board and laminated timber.
Follow JB Kind Doors - Door Care and Maintenance advice for treatment of your door, and to validate their guarantee. JB Kind - Internal Door Care
Edwardian White Woodgrain Doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation: BWF Door Care
JB Kind Timber doors have a copy of the manufacturer's instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations;
(Waxes, oils, varnishes or water-based woodstains are NOT suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is 2mm per edge, for Edwardian FD30 White Moulded Fire Doors; It is often possible to cut more off a door; This would have to be discussed with JB Kind, and would be at your own risk.)
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings and glazing are correct prior to any work on site;
- It is the Purchaser's Responsibility to Check the Suitability of These Fire Doors & Certification, in Conjunction with the Door-Surround, Hardware & the Situation of Use.
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any door once work has commenced;
- We cannot exchange White Edwardian Fire Doors after order - JB Kind Edwardian FD30 White Moulded Fire Doors are supplied as a Special Order.
We are able to supply certified JBK Edwardian White Fire Doors with our Chain of Custody Certifications - CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - Edwardian Fire Door INT-COC-003944.150 & Edwardian Fire Door INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 - POA;
- The PEFC® logo & PEFC initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC® logo & FSC initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Edwardian FD30 White Moulded Internal Fire Doors
Direct Delivery to mainland England, Wales & Scotland, of JBK Edwardian FD30 White Moulded Fire Doors from JB Kind Doors is from £60 +vat for England & Wales, except postcodes CT- EX - IP - PL - SS - SA - SR - TN - TQ = £65 +vat; CA - NE - NR - TR = £70 +vat; Orders over £560 +vat = Free (mainland) - Scotland postcodes DG - EH - FK - G - KA - KY - ML - TD = £80 +vat, DD - = £90 +vat, AB - IV - KW - PA - PH = £95 +vat; Orders over £700 +vat = Free (mainland) - Enter your postcode after adding the Edwardian White Moulded Fire Doors to basket -
Please see JB Kind's Delivery requirements - JB Kind Direct Delivery
Approximate weights of JBK Edwardian FD30 White Moulded Internal Fire Doors, with packaging are:
EDHH23 78x27 = 16Kg;
EDHH26 78x30 = 18Kg;
EDHH29 78x33 = 20Kg;
For alternative delivery methods below, please contact us - 01254 54000
Van Delivery of JBK Edwardian White Moulded Fire Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £10.00 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Carrier Delivery of JBK Edwardian FD30 White Moulded Fire Doors is not possible -
Haulier Delivery of Edwardian FD30 White Moulded Internal Fire Doors by Door Pallet is possible from £68 to £98 +vat in Zone A ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones);
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about JBK Edwardian White Moulded Fire Doors, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The January 2022 JB Kind White Moulded Door Price List is current - 03/01/2022 -
- Please phone us at JAS Doors for any details on JB Kind Edwardian FD30 White Moulded Fire Doors - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications Edwardian White Moulded Fire Doors correct, but mistakes can be made!