Wenge Fire Door: FD30 Flush Wenge 44mm Internal Pre-Finished Fire Door - JB Kind Painted Finish Fire Doors
Wenge Fire Door: FD30 Flush Wenge 44mm Internal Pre-Finished Fire Door with Horizontal Grain - JB Kind Painted Fire Doors
JB Kind value for money doors that mirror the most popular designs currently offered in natural veneers.
'Economy' is the mantra for Eco Flush, purely down to the affordability of this ground breaking product. Constructed with a cellular core (solid core - glazed and FD30), the superior painted finish offers consistent uniformity, ideal for matching purposes.
- Paint finished.
- Solid internal version available - Wenge Flush Internal Door
- Clear Safety Glass version available - Wenge Glazed Internal Door
Other JB Kind Painted Finish Door designs - JB Kind Painted Finish Doors
To see other Internal Fire Doors - Deanta® Fire Doors - JB Kind® Fire Doors - LPD® Fire Doors - Mendes® Fire Doors - XL® Fire Doors - JAS® Standard Made to Measure and Glazed Fire Doors
JB Kind Wenge Pre-Finished Wenge Flush FD30 Fire Doors :
Wenge solid Fire Doors are constructed with a cellular core.
- Timber is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected.
(Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, Wenge Fire Doors may vary from batch to batch, especially when sourced from different factories in the JBK Group, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. We cannot match to other Wenge Fire Doors.)
JB Kind Wenge FD30 Fire Door Codes - ECWENHH23 - ECWENHH26 - ECWENHH29 - Must be fitted and treated to manufacturer's instructions.
Key FD30 Information: Certifire Certificate No 338.
- Can be used used in pairs, rebated or left square.
- Use Lorient 15x4mm LP1504 intumescent strip on the centre of the door frame, or door edge.
- For rebated pairs use 10x4mm LP1004 in each leaf.
- For square meeting stile pairs use 20x4mm LP2004 in one leaf only.
- Minimum timber frame size is 70x30mm.
- Maximum size reduction of 3mm per edge for fitting.
Follow JB Kind Doors - Door Care and Maintenance advice for treatment of your door, and to validate their guarantee. JB Kind - Internal Door Care
Wenge Fire Doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation: BWF Door Care
JB Kind Wenge Fire Doors have a copy of the manufacturer's instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations;
(Waxes, oils, varnishes or water-based woodstains are NOT suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is 3mm per edge, for Wenge Fire Doors; It is often possible to cut more off a door; This would have to be discussed with JB Kind, and would be at your own risk.)
|There is more information on
the JB Kind Doors website
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings and glazing are correct prior to any work on site;
- It is the Purchaser's Responsibility to Check the Suitability of These Fire Doors & Certification, in Conjunction with the Door-Surround, Hardware & the Situation of Use.
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any door once work has commenced;
- We cannot exchange Eco Wenge Fire Doors after order - JB Kind Wenge FD30 Fire Doors are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Wenge FD30 Flush Internal Fire Doors
Direct Delivery to mainland England, Wales & Scotland, of JBK Wenge FD30 Fire Doors from JB Kind Doors is from £60 +vat for England & Wales, except postcodes CT- EX - IP - PL - SS - SA - SR - TN - TQ = £65 +vat; CA - NE - NR - TR = £70 +vat; Orders over £560 +vat = Free (mainland) - Scotland postcodes DG - EH - FK - G - KA - KY - ML - TD = £80 +vat, DD - = £90 +vat, AB - IV - KW - PA - PH = £95 +vat; Orders over £700 +vat = Free (mainland) - Enter your postcode after adding the Wenge Fire Doors to basket -
Please see JB Kind's Delivery requirements - JB Kind Direct Delivery
Approximate weights of JBK Wenge FD30 Internal Fire Doors, with packaging are:
ECWENHH23 78x27 = 18Kg;
ECWENHH26 78x30 = 20Kg;
ECWENHH29 78x33 = 22Kg;
For alternative Delivery Methods below, please contact us - 01254 54000
Van Delivery of JBK Wenge FD30 Fire Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Carrier Delivery of JBK Eco Wenge FD30 Fire Doors is not possible -
Haulier Delivery of Wenge FD30 Internal Fire Doors by Door Pallet is possible from £68 to £98 +vat in Zone A ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones);
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about JBK Eco Wenge FD30 Fire Doors, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The September 2019 JB Kind Painted Finish Door Price List is current - 17/09/2019 -
- Please phone us at JAS Doors for any details on JB Kind Eco Wenge Fire Doors - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications Wenge FD30 Fire Doors correct, but mistakes can be made!