Eco Kitchens Pendle Oak
Pendle Oak Eco Kitchens
The Eco Range offers a basic size and colour range of Kitchens at an economical price, while still reaching the quality of the much wider Colonial Kitchen Range. Carcasses are made using the best quality Melamine faced 18mm MFC board, for strength and rigidity, in the single colour Platinum White. There is a good variety of corner units, drawer packs and feature units, with even the availability of some curved units, cornices and plinths. Manufactured from materials produced by FSC accredited suppliers.
Pendle Oak Real Timber and Pendle Oyster Painted Ash Eco Kitchens - see Pages .. - .. Download Eco Kitchens Brochure
E-mail us from the "More Info" button, so we can send you the current -PDF Eco Kitchen Price Guide - May 2017
Prices are for kitchen units only, not including handles or worktops, which need to be ordered seperately.
We supply Kitchen Ranged from JJ Ormerod - Colonial Kitchens & Pendle Kitchens - and we also sell their - Colonial Bedrooms
- Call at our showroom in Blackburn to see samples of - Eco Kitchens - JJO Colonial Kitchens - JJO Pendle Kitchens - JJO Colonial Bedrooms - JJO Kitchen Carcasses & Fascias - Phone Before Travelling - 01254 54000 -
Eco Kitchen Specifications:
Manufactured from materials produced by FSC accredited suppliers within normal tolerances.
In the interests of continuing design development, the manufacturer reserves the right to change colours, designs, specifications and manufacturing methods without prior notice, and without incurring any obligation.
- 18mm Quality MFC Units (BS6222-3:1999) with 130gm overlay as standard
- 0.8mm ABS cabinet lipping gives better looks and protection
- Cam construction with added dowels, giving extra strength
- 8mm full length matching MDF backs to base & wall
- Concealed wall hanging brackets for good looks
- Blum 110 3 way adjustable hinges
Colours are shown as a guide only;
Variations are possible because an image will be shown differently from one computer monitor to another;
Glaze and texture are a further complexity that cannot be shown on a screen!
Price Group 10
- Pendle Oak - Pendle Oyster
(Prices are for kitchen units only, not including handles or worktops, which need to be ordered seperately.)
- The FSC logo & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
Guarantee: In the unlikely event that any of the units prove defective as a result of faulty design in manufacture, materials or workmanship during a period of 5 years from date of purchase. The manufacturer will replace or repair at their option any unit that may be defective, providing that proof of purchase has been retained by the purchaser, which should be attached to the door care leaflet. No responsibility for the colour match or fade is accepted. Installation & Care requirements must be conformed to. (This guarantee applies to complete units supplied by the manufacturer.)
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Eco Kitchens (there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards) -
Van Delivery of Eco Kitchens on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Approximate weights of Pendle Oak Eco Kitchen Units are shown in Kg;
- Eco Kitchens need to be ordered with a Delivery Charge - JAS Delivery - Please Contact Us -
Not all Kitchen Units will be available from stock - Please phone us, and plan ahead!
Pendle Oak Eco Kitchens are supplied to your specification as a Special Order;
Once ordered there can be no alteration or cancellation.
Direct Delivery of Eco Kitchens, in their National Distribution Area, is possible for complete kitchens - poa
Haulier Delivery of Eco Kitchens can be arranged by pallet - poa
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Eco Kitchens, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The December 2015 Eco Kitchen Price Guide is current - 01/11/2016 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any details about Pendle Oak Eco Kitchens - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C- We do try to keep prices and specifications for Eco Kitchens correct, but mistakes can be made!