Durador-Match Glazed VP Fire Door - 44mm Internal Premdor FD30 with Vision Panel GtO
Glazed to Order Durador FD30 Glazed VP Fire Door - Pre-finished Durador real-veneer door-facings -
- 44mm Internal (Half Hour) Fire-Check Glass Vision-Panels installed in Premdor Fireshield Durador Fire Doors
- Please contact us - This door is no longer in the Premdor Catalogue, but an alternative is available - 31/01/2017
Glazed to Order Durador Fire Doors need to be ordered with a delivery charge - JAS Delivery - Please contact us -
Glazed to Order, BWF Certified Durador Fire Doors are made to your specification as a Special Order;
- Once ordered, the manufacturing process will begin, and there can be no alteration or cancellation.
POA - New Reg. Hardwood Fire Casings
- Hardwood is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected; They are not defects.
- We cannot match to any existing Hardwood Fire Doors because of this variation - Colours depicted are representative only.
- We can offer Sequence-matched Hardwood Real-veneers for the best colour match - poa;
These FD30 Glazed Duradoor Firedoors are suitable for Inspected work in Schools, Hospitals, Doctor's Surgeries, Shops, Pubs, Hotels, Offices, Industry or at home, for inspection by your Building Inspector or Fire Officer. Real-veneer Hardwood Fire Doors have a Clear-Satin Lacquer finish on both faces, and not the lippings. Durador FD30 fire doors have demonstrated a sound reduction value of up to 30RwdB, which can assist in meeting the requirements needed for flat entrance systems against Approved Document E - see Spec. tab above.
Durador Fire Doors can be manufactured with Bespoke Glass-Openings to your Firecheck specification, and glazed with various Safety-Wired or Clear-Pyro glazing options: PyroShield, PyroDur & PyroGuard - Apertures can be made to size, and even with circular glass openings - see Spec. tab above - Some standard Clear Glazed Wired & Fully Clear C730 Laminated Glass options are shown in the drop-down menu above;
FD30 Glazed Fireshield Fire Doors can be supplied with other veneers - Glazed FD30 Anegre - Glazed FD30 Ash - Glazed FD30 Beech - Glazed FD30 Durador™ - Glazed FD30 Koto - Glazed FD30 Oak - Glazed FD30 Sapele - Glazed FD30 Walnut + Glazed FD30 Plywood + Glazed FD30 White Primed + Glazed FD30 White Laminate + Glazed FD30 HPL-Laminate and as Solid FD30 Fireshield doors - Premdor FD30 & FD60 Fire Doors
For Made to Measure Fire Doors ( with or without Glazed Vision Panels ) - Made to Size FD30 & FD60 Fire Doors
All manufacturers Standard-size, Panelled, Glazed & Architectural V-Groove Fire Doors - All Fire Doors
Durador Glazed VP Fireshield FD30 Fire Door - 44mm with 6mm Unfinished Concealed Lippings ( Popular Plywood Doors have exposed lippings )
- Glazed Vision Panel sizes :
1G = 450x450mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 422x422mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
2G = 700x450mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 672x422mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
3G = 700x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 672x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + Offset Glass;
5G = 2 x 700x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 672x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + Offset Glass;
7G = 914x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 886x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + Offset Glass;
8G = 914x508mm (762mm+ Doors; less beading, the glass size is approximately 886x480mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
9G = 450mm diameter (less beading, the glass size is approximately 422mm dia.) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
10G = 5 x 245x245mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 217x217mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
16G = DDA 775mmTOP 700mmBOTTOM x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 747 & 672x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + Offset Glass;
18G = 1150x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 1122x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + Offset Glass;
19G = 1654x508mm (762mm+ Doors; less beading, the glass size is approximately 1626x480mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
19G = 1654x400mm (610-686mm Doors; less beading, the glass size is approximately 1626x372mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
20G = 1440x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 1412x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + Offset Glass;
Where Vision Panel size is mentioned, this is the actual cut-out size from the door;
The Beading then covers the glass by 14mm (ie the glass size is 28mm smaller on dimension - Height & Width.)
Margins are measured to the cut-out size from the door.
- Bespoke Non-standard size Vision Panels can be made - poa;
- Vision Panels glazed with Obscure or other Special Fire Glasses are possible - poa;
- Vision Panels glazed with Georgian Clear Fire-safety wired Glass GWPP - Select in the Drop-Down Menu -
- Clear Pyro Polished Plate Glass (no wire) C730 - Select in the Drop-Down Menu -
- Glazing bead is Foil-wrapped Hardwood MDF or Solid Hardwood for colour consistency, and will protrude over the edges of the glass, and outside the thickness of the door; Solid Hardwood Timber Bead can be specified - poa;
- Intumescent fire/smoke seal is included for 3 edges - Top & both sides;
- Door Lippings are Real Hardwood or similar species, and may be concealed or exposed, and may only be on two long edges;
- Clear-Satin lacquered finish, Real-veneer Hardwood or similar species;
- Fire Door Casings - Fire Door Linings - Pair Fire Door Frames - Select in the Drop-Down Menu -
Durador FD30 fire doors have demonstrated a sound reduction value of up to 30RwdB, which can assist in meeting the requirements needed for flat entrance systems against Approved Document E - see Premdor Durador Hardwood Veneered Half-Hour 44mm Fire Door Specification : Premdor Durador Firesheild FD30 Spec. Sheet
Durador Glazed Fire Doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation: BWF Door Care
Premdoor Durador VP doors have a copy of the manufacturers instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations;
( Waxes, oils, varnishes or water-based woodstains are NOT suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is 3mm per stile for Premdor FD30 Glazed Durador Fire Doors; It is often possible to cut more off a door, but this is at your own risk, and may contravene the Fire Certificate )
Follow Premdor door care and maintenance advice for treatment of your door, and to validate their guarantee;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings and glazing are correct prior to any work on site;
- It is the purchaser's responsibility to check the suitability of this Fire Door and it's Certification, in conjunction with Intumescent Strip, the Fire-Door Frame with Architrave, the Fire-Door Hardware and the Fire-Door Situation of Use.
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot cancel or exchange any Durador FD30 VP Fire Door after order - Durador Glazed FD30 Fire Doors are a Special Order; - Once ordered, the manufacturing process will begin, and there can be no alteration or cancellation.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Durador FD30 Fireshield™ Fire Doors can be bought online - Select the Fire Door size you require and add to basket, then continue shopping if there are more Premdor® Doors, or other items to order. ( The basket is at the Top-RHS of the page, in the Green Navigation-bar - very small! ) Fire Doors need to be ordered with a haulier delivery charge - Haulier Delivery - Please contact us - 01254 54000
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Flush Durador FD30 Fire Doors
Direct Delivery of Premdor Half Hour Durador FD30 Firedoors - poa;
Alternative Delivery - Please contact us about these other methods below - 01254 54000
Van Delivery of Durador FD30 Fire Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat )
The approximate weights of Premdor Fireshield FD30 Duradoor Flush Fire Doors are shown in Kg:
VPDUR27-FD30 78x27 Glazed Durador Firedoor - 26Kg;
VPDUR30-FD30 78x30 Glazed Durador Firedoor - 29Kg;
VPDUR33-FD30 78x33 Glazed Durador Firedoor - 31Kg;
VPDUR32-FD30 82x32 Glazed Durador Firedoor - 29Kg;
VPDUR626-FD30 2040x626x44mm Flush Durador Real-Veneer Fire Door - 26Kg;
VPDUR726-FD30 2040x726x44mm Flush Durador Real-Veneer Fire Door - 28Kg;
VPDUR826-FD30 2040x826x44mm Flush Durador Real-Veneer Fire Door - 30Kg;
VPDUR926-FD30 2040x926x44mm Flush Durador Real-Veneer Fire Door - 32Kg;
Carrier Delivery of Premdor Veneer-Match VP Fire Doors is not possible.
Haulier Delivery of Durador-Match Fireshield Half-Hour Glazed VP Fire Doors by Door Pallet is available from £68 to £140 +vat - Zone-A Mainland - poa other zones;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Prefinished Durador Flush Veneer-Match 30 minute Glazed Vision Panel Fire Doors, so that we can quote for delivery )
- The February 2017 Premdor Price List is current - 01/11/2017
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Premdor Flush Durador Pre-Finished Veneer Fire Doors - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Premdor FD30 Durador Fire Doors correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.