4.5" VT&G Dummy Groove Cladding (113x14mm) 4.5" Cover
Dummy-Groove VT&G REDWOOD - Timber Cladding
- V-joint 1-Side with Centre-V Dummy Groove Matchboard (Finished Cover 113mm x 14mm Thickness) approximately 4.5" Face-cover;
- Nominal 5x3/4" Redwood Cladding machined deep-cut from 125x38mm PEFC SCA Scandinavian Redwood;
- Can be FSC or PEFC Certified - poa;
- Moulded 18x125mm softwood T&G;
- Finished size of 14x119mm - with an 113mm cover when joined together;
- Machined from an excellent quality Joinery grade Swedish Redwood, with a few firm knots;
Ideal for timber cladding internal walls and ceilings to give a narrow board V-joint effect.
PEFC Redwood is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Price is shown per running metre, and per length in the drop-down menu - we can price larger quantities and pack lots per cubic metre.
YOU CAN SEE OUR RANGE OF T&G FLOORINGS AND CLADDINGS - TIMBER FLOORBOARD MATCHBOARD CLADDING
For cutting or machining of Reed & Bead Mould, see : MACHINING in Yard or for more accuracy see : MACHINING in Workshop
Other MOULDINGS & BEADINGS can be seen - PINE MOULDINGS - HARDWOOD MOULDINGS - OAK MOULDINGS
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge
Claddings & Matchboards -
- The PEFC logo & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC logo & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
125x18mm Softwood Dummy V-groove Cladding is usually machined from 38mm Joinery Quality Fifth Scandinavian Redwood Timber - Current finished size : 113mm cover x 14mm thickness - (4-1/2" x 9/16");
The present stock needs approximately 8.7 linear metres layed, to cover 1 square metre of finished wall or ceiling area; Don't forget you may have some wastage if you want to finish each board on a joist, as is the recommended practise.
- 2.7 M. - 3.0 M. 3.3 M. and 3.9 METRE LENGTHS of DUMMY-GROOVE CLADDING LENGTHS IN STOCK AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY ON OUR VAN - 01/12/2016 -
- LATEST DUMMY V-GROOVE STOCK HAS SCANDINAVIAN MILL MARK : TBT - PREVIOUS MARKS INCLUDE: SCA / *MBN* / B-N ;
- CARRIER DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE FOR 0.9 M. / 1.2 M. / 1.5 M. / 1.8 M. / 2.1 M. & 2.4 Metre VT&G DUMMY-GROOVE SOFTWOOD CUT LENGTHS -
- LENGTHS & CUTTING TOLERANCES of DUMMY-GROOVE REDWOOD ARE SHOWN IN THE DROP DOWN MENU -
Dummy-Groove Timber Cladding tends to shrink, twist & cup when moved into the warmer drier environment of a house, so leave in the room to acclimatise in a stack, to stop the twisting and cupping, and shuffle the boards occasionally so that they dry out slowly and evenly, to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content;
Softwood Dummy V-groove Cladding can not be recommended for use externally without suitable timber treatment & weather-proof coating; External use of Dummy Centre-grooved Board is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
If these dummy-groove planed tongued and grooved boards are used externally for making your own garden buildings - sheds, summer houses, playhouses, dog kennels etc or if used for external v-groove cladding, etc, IT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK, & THE BOARDS MUST BE TREATED WITH A SUITABLE EXTERNAL TIMBER PRESERVATIVE & WEATHER-PROOF COATING.
- SIZES MEASURED AS AT - 23/07/2012 - PREVIOUS DUMMY-GROOVE SIZES HAVE BEEN 114mm COVER and 15mm THICKNESS (THERE COULD BE A MIXTURE OF THESE SIZES).
Sizes are the usual timber NOMINAL size that the Dummy Centre-Groove Board is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
Moulded Timber Dummy-Groove sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Dummy-Groove Timber Mould. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before ordering, or commencing work.
WE ARE ABLE TO SUPPLY CERTIFIED DUMMY V-GROOVED TIMBER CLADDING WITH OUR CHAIN of CUSTODY CERTIFICATIONS - CoC :
JAS TIMBER CoC CERTIFICATION - DUMMY-GROOVE TT-CoC-003944.150 & DUMMY-GROOVE BMT-PEFC-1119.150- POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced; Larger orders and Direct Deliveries of Dummy-Groove Cladding are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
- £1.05 + VAT 20%
- £1.05 + VAT 20%
- £0.71 + VAT 20%
- £2.33 + VAT 20%
Payment & Delivery
We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for 4.5" Dummy-Groove VT&G Claddings (there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards) -
DELIVERY of VT&G Claddings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa;(from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Softwood 4.5" Dummy-Groove VT&G Cladding weighs approximately 1.1Kg per metre, including packaging;
Prepared 125mm Timber Dummy V-groove T&G Moulding can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
XDP CARRIER DELIVERY of 5 inch Dummy-groove VT&G Cladding is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £9.60 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat / 2.4 to 3.0 M. + £15+vat!- poa;
- You can select a "safer" insured, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT TRACKED DELIVERY
HAULIER DELIVERY of Double V Matchboard by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities of Boarding.
DIRECT DELIVERY of 114mm V-Dummy Groove Cladding may be possible for larger orders, to a Trade address - poa;
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Dummy VT&G Pine Cladding, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The JANUARY 2017 Scandinavian 25mm Redwood Timber Price List is current; - 21/03/2017 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any details about 125mm Dummy Groove Timber Cladding - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of VT&G Softwood Cladding correct, but mistakes can be made!