Dowel Bead (35mm x 2.4 Metre.) - FB817 Hardwood
Dowel 35mm Moulded Red Hardwood Glazing Bead - Richard Burbidge FB817
35mm Dowel Bead - Hardwood - Price is per 2.4 Metre length;
- FB817 - 35mm x 2.4 Metres Hardwood - Richard Burbidge
- Hardwood is a natural material - variations in knots, colour, grain should be expected - They are not defects;
- FB817 Hardwood Moulded Timber from Richard Burbidge - In Stock for Direct Delivery in full bundles (6 Pieces) - 01/08/2018 -
- In Stock for Carrier Delivery in single pieces - Pine Dowel Beading
Other Mouldings & Beadings can be seen - Pine Mouldings - Hardwood Mouldings - Oak Mouldings
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge |
Beadings & Mouldings -
- The PEFC® logo & PEFC initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC® logo & FSC initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
35mm Timber Quadrant Glazing Bead is usually machined from 39mm Best Joinery quality Hardwood Timber - Finished size : 35mm - Richard Burbidge FB817 -
The Richard Burbidge Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber (of the square timber, before machining.); The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces are knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used.
- Moulded 1.25" Hardwood Timber in Stock - 2.4 Metre Lengths - 01/08/2018 -
1-3/4" Dowel Bead should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small hardwood beading can not be recommended for use externally; External use of 35mm Dowel Timber Bead is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes measured as at - 15/08/2013 -
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the 39mm Dowel Hardwood Beading is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; 35mm Hardwood Dowel Beading sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the timber beading. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work.
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Dowel Bead once work has commenced. Larger orders of FB817 Timber Dowel Beading, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payments online for FB817 Richard Burbidge Hardwood Dowel Beading
JAS Delivery of 35mm Timber Dowel Beadings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Softwood FB817 Hardwood 35mm Dowel Bead weight is approximately 0.4Kg per 2.4M length, to include packing;
Prepared Timber 1-1/4" Dowel Bead can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
XDP Carrier Delivery of Timber Dowel Beading is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £11.40 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is not known yet with XPD. )
- You can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about FB817 1-1/4 inch Dowel Beading, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The September 2016 Richard Burbidge Hardwood Mouldings Price Lists are current - 01/06/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any further details about FB817 35mm Hardwood Dowel Glazing Bead - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Hardwood 1 1/4 Inch Dowel Bead correct, but mistakes can be made!