1" Double Astragal (21x9mm x 2.4 Metres) Pine TM520
Double Astragal 21x9mm Pine Bead - Cheshire Mouldings
21mm x 9mm Moulded Double Astragal - Softwood Pine;
(The image is of JAS16 Double Astragal - Cheshire Mouldings Composite Double Astragal - Richard Burbidge Outline Double Astragal - not TM520 Double Astragal stock;)
- TM520 - 1" 21x9mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings
Machined from PEFC or FSC Certified Clear Scandinavian Redwood;
There are very few knots in this Softwood Double Astragal Mould;
- Softwood Moulded Timber from Cheshire Mouldings - In Stock for Direct Delivery - 01/09/2018 -
- In Stock for Carrier Delivery - TM521 1.5" 34x12mm Pine Double Astragal
- In Stock for Carrier Delivery - FB388 2" 44x20mm Pine Panel Mould
- In Stock for Carrier Delivery - FB390 2" 44x20mm Pine Double Astragal
- In Stock for Carrier Delivery - JAS17 2" 45x20mm Pine Double Astragal
Price is per 2.4 Metre length;
Other Mouldings & Beadings can be seen - Pine Mouldings - Hardwood Mouldings - Oak Mouldings
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge |
Beadings & Mouldings -
- The PEFC® logo & PEFC initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC® logo & FSC initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
1" Timber Double Astragal Mould is usually machined from Best 1.5x1.5 Joinery quality PEFC Scandinavian Softwood Redwood Timber - Finished sizes : 21mm x 9mm - Cheshire Mouldings -
The Cheshire Mouldings Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides (of the square timber, before machining to the astragal mould.); The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces are knot free. The specification for timber moulds from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used.
- Moulded Redwood Double Astragal Timber in Stock - 2.4 Metre Lengths - 01/09/2018 -
1" Double Astragal Moulds should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of Timber Double Astragal Mould is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes measured as at - 15/08/2013 -
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the Planed Redwood Softwood Double Astragal Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Redwood Double Astragal sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the timber moulding. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work.
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Double Astragal Mould once work has commenced; Larger orders of Timber Double Astragal Mouldings, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS or Credit Card payment online for PEFC TM520 Double Astragal
JAS Delivery of PEFC Timber Double Astragal Mouldings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The weight of 21x9mm Softwood Double Astragal Mould is approximately 0.4Kg per 2.4M length, to include packing;
Prepared 1" Timber Double Astragal Mould can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
Carrier Delivery of Timber Double Astragal Moulding is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £11.40 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is not known yet with XPD. )
- You can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Double Astragal Mould, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The July 2018 Cheshire Mouldings Pine Mouldings Price Lists are current - 19/09/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any further details about 21x9mm Double Astragal Mould - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Pine 1 Inch Double Astragal Mould Beading correct, but mistakes can be made!