2" Double Astragal Pine Moulding (Size: 44x20mm x 2.4 Metre.) - FB390
Double Astragal 44x20mm Pine Beading - Richard Burbidge FB390;
44mm x 20mm Moulded Double Astragal - Softwood Pine - Price is per 2.4 Metre length;
- FB390 - 2" 44x20mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Richard Burbidge;
Machined from PEFC or FSC Certified Unsorted Joinery-Grade Scandinavian Redwood;
There are very few knots in this Softwood Double Astragal Mould;
- Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour, grain should be expected - They are not defects;
- Softwood Moulded Timber from Richard Burbidge - In Stock for Direct Delivery - 01/05/2018 -
On offer 33% cheaper ! JAS17 Timber Moulding - In Stock for Carrier Delivery - JAS17 2" Pine Double Astragal
- In Stock for Carrier Delivery - TM520 1" 21x9mm Pine Double Astragal
- In Stock for Carrier Delivery - TM521 1.5" 34x12mm Pine Double Astragal
- In Stock for Carrier Delivery - FB388 2" 44x20mm Pine Panel Mould
Other Mouldings & Beadings can be seen - Pine Mouldings - Hardwood Mouldings - Oak Mouldings
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge |
Beadings & Mouldings -
- The PEFC® logo & PEFC initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC® logo & FSC initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
2" Timber Double Astragal Mould is usually machined from Best 2.5x2.5 Joinery quality PEFC Scandinavian Softwood Redwood Timber - Finished sizes : 44mm x 20mm - Richard Burbidge -
The Richard Burbidge Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides (of the square timber, before machining to the astragal mould.); The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces are knot free. The specification for timber moulds from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used.
- Moulded Redwood Double Astragal Timber in Stock - 2.4 Metre Lengths - 01/05/2018 -
2" Double Astragal Moulds should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of Timber Double Astragal Mould is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes measured as at - 15/08/2013 -
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the Planed Redwood Softwood Double Astragal Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Redwood Double Astragal sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the timber moulding. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work.
We are able to supply certified Planed Timber 44x20mm Double Astragal Mouldings with our Chain of Custody Certifications, CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - 2" Timber Double Astragal Mould TT-CoC-003944.150 & 2" Timber Double Astragal Mould BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - POA;
- Add to basket - 1 Certification Charge per different product, or moulding size - Richard Burbidge CoC FSC Certification
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Double Astragal Mould once work has commenced. Larger orders of Timber Double Astragal Mouldings, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS or Credit Card payment online for FB390 50mm Double Astragal Moulding
JAS Delivery of 2" Double Astragal Mould FB390 on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
44x20mm Softwood Double Astragal Mould weight is approximately 1.2Kg per 2.4M length, to include packing;
Prepared 2" Timber Double Astragal Mould can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
XDP Carrier Delivery of Timber Double Astragal Moulding is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £11.40 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is not known yet with XPD. )
- You can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Double Astragal Mould, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The September 2016 Richard Burbidge Mouldings Pine Mouldings Price List is current - 01/06/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any further details about 44x20mm Double Astragal Mould - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Pine 2 Inch Double Astragal Mould Beading correct, but mistakes can be made!