We supply Doors from the UK's Top Door Manufacturers
- Deanta® Doors, Jeld-Wen® Doors, JB Kind® Doors, LPD® Doors, Certifire® Fire Doors, PM-Mendes® Doors®, Premdor Doors®, Strongdoor® Security Doors, Todd® Doors and XL Joinery® Doors.
- Internal Doors - Bifold Doors - Pair Doors - Wardrobe Doors - External Doors - French Doors - Patio Doors - Fire Doors - Security Doors - Garage Doors.
Stock and Made to Size Doors from JAS Timber Ltd® - Blackburn, Lancashire.
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
Timber is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in manufactured Door sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing your Door, & notify us in writing on your order.">We can supply FSC or PEFC Certification for Timber Doors, with our Chain of Custody Certificates, (CoC) - JAS Timber CoC Certification - for FSC Doors is TT-CoC-003944.150 - and for PEFC Doors, is BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - poa;
- Check your Door delivery on arrival, to see that all it's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that all other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Door once work has commenced; Door Orders at variance with our Stock-holding and All Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
Poa - Extra Cutting or Machining on Timber Doors - Machining in Yard - Machining In Workshop - Workshop Time -
( Waxes, oils, varnishes or water-based wood-stains are NOT suitable. There is a Manufacturers maximum size reduction on fitting for Doors; It is often possible to cut more off a Door than this, but it is at your own risk. )
Timber or Composite Doors can be bought online -
Select the Door sizes that you want, and add to basket, then add any more Doors, Door Casings, or other items that you require. - The basket is at the Top-RHS of the page, in the Green Navigation-bar - very small! Click it to see the ongoing price for your order;
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Timber or Moulded Doors.
Direct Delivery to mainland England, Wales and Scotland is normally possible -
JB Kind Doors = from £60 +vat England & Wales - orders over £560 +vat = free, ( Scotland - poa; )
LPD Doors = £32 1st door +£6 per subsequent door +vat;
XL Joinery = £35 1st door +£5 per subsequent door +vat;
For alternative delivery methods below, please contact us - 01254 54000
Van Delivery of Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
The approximate weight of Doors is shown in Kg;
Carrier Delivery of Doors is not possible.
Haulier Delivery of Timber and Composite Doors by Door Pallet is possible from £68 to £140 +vat - Zone A Mainland - poa other zones;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Timber Doors, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The Current Manufacturers Door Price Lists need to be checked - 01/07/2018
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Timber or Composite Doors and Fire Doors - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of our Doors correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.