Doors from the UK's Top Door Manufacturers -
at JAS Timber Ltd® - Blackburn BB1 1DB
- Deanta® Doors, Jeld-Wen® Doors, JB Kind® Doors, LPD® Doors, MtM Certifire® Fire Doors, PM-Mendes® Doors®, Premdor Doors®, Strongdoor® Security Doors, Todd® Doors and XL Joinery® Doors.
- Internal Doors - Bifold Doors - Pair Doors - Freefolding Room-Divider Doors - Wardrobe Doors - External Doors - Composite External Door Sets - French Doors - Folding Patio Doors - Fire Doors - Security Doors - Garage Doors.
Stock Sizes and Made to Measure Doors.
National deliveries available direct from our suppliers.
Local delivery by van from our Yard in Blackburn, mainly to the North-West, but for larger orders we can go further;
- Please contact us with any enquiries - JAS Timber 01254 54000
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
Timber is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in manufactured Door sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing your Door, & notify us in writing on your order. We can supply FSC or PEFC Certification for Timber Doors, with our Chain of Custody Certificates, ( CoC ); JAS Timber CoC Certification - FSC Doors TT-CoC-003944.150 - and PEFC Doors BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - poa;
- Check your Door delivery on arrival, to see that all it's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Door once work has commenced; Door Orders at variance with our Stock-holding and ALL Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
Poa - Extra Cutting or Machining on Timber Doors - Machining in Yard - Machining In Workshop - Workshop Time
( Waxes, oils, varnishes or water-based wood-stains are NOT suitable. There is a Manufacturers maximum size reduction on fitting for Timber Doors; It is often possible to cut more off a Door than this, but it is at your own risk. It will invalidate the Door Manufacturers Warranty, and will invalidate the Fire Certificate in the case of Fire Doors. )
Timber or Composite Doors can be bought online -
Select the Door sizes that you want from the drop down menu, and add to basket; Then add any more Doors, Door Casings, Skirtings or other items that you require. - The Checkout Trolley icon is at the Top-RHS of the page, in the Green Navigation-bar - Click it to see the ongoing price for your order, or to amend it;
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Timber or Moulded Doors.
Direct Delivery of Doors to mainland England, Wales and Scotland is often possible :
Deanta Direct Delivery to mainland England and Wales is from £60 +vat, except Postcodes CT - EX - IP - PL - SS - SA - SR - TN - TQ = £65 +vat; and Postcodes CA - NE - NR - TR = £70 +vat; - Scotland - poa; Enter your post-code after adding your Deanta Doors to basket to see this Charge; Please check to see that Deanta's Door Delivery requirements are suitable for you - Deanta Direct Door Delivery
JB Kind Direct Delivery to mainland England and Wales is from £60 +vat, except Postcodes CT - EX - IP - PL - SS - SA - SR - TN - TQ = £65 +vat; and Postcodes CA - NE - NR - TR = £70 +vat; - Scotland - poa; Enter your post-code after adding your JB Kind Doors to basket to see this Charge; Please check to see that JB Kind's Door Delivery requirements are suitable for you - JB Kind Direct Door Delivery
LPD Direct Delivery to mainland England, Wales and Scotland is £32 1st door +£6 per subsequent door +vat; Add your LPD Doors to basket to see the ongoing Shipping Charge; Please check to see that LPD's Door Delivery requirements are suitable for you - LPD Direct Door Delivery
Mendes Direct Delivery to mainland England and Wales is from £40 +vat;
Scotland - poa; See - Mendes Delivery Prices
Please check to see that Mendes Door's Delivery requirements are suitable for you - Mendes Direct Door Delivery
Premdor Direct Delivery - poa;
XL Joinery Direct Delivery to mainland England, Wales and Scotland is £35 1st door +£5 per subsequent door +vat; Add your XL Doors to basket to see the ongoing Shipping Charge; Please check to see that XL's Door Delivery requirements are suitable for you - XL Direct Door Delivery
For alternative delivery methods below, please contact us - 01254 54000
Van Delivery of Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Carriage Weights of Doors may be shown in Kg;
Carrier Delivery of Doors is not possible.
Haulier Delivery of Timber and Composite Doors by Door Pallet is possible from £68 to £140 +vat to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Timber Doors, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The 2019 Manufacturers Door Price Lists are current - 01/06/2019
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Timber or Composite Doors and Fire Doors - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep Prices and Specifications of Doors correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.