Door Lining Set - Oak Veneer 133x20mm - ODL133 XL
Door Lining Kit - Engineered Real Oak - 133x20mm -
- Unfinished Oak Veneer - ODL133 XL Joinery
Engineered 133mm oak door lining sets come packed loose as 2 legs and a head, and have loose door stops; Lining width is for a 133mm wall.
These door linings have a real oak veneer on a mixed species timber engineered core - unfinished.
The XL Joinery range of complementary joinery products allows for the creation of truly stunning finishes for any home. Oak veneer Door Linings, Architrave and Skirtings are available to add the finishing touch to your XL Door and room.
Don't forget Roto Oak Roof Windows if you are undertaking a barn conversion project, or if you simply want the best roof window
- a unique product from JAS Timber, Blackburn, Lancashire.
|There is more information on the XL Joinery website -|
XL 133mm Door Lining Set - unfinished Engineered Real Oak Veneer - 133mm x 20mm - ODL133 -
Engineered oak door lining sets come packed loose as 2 legs and a head, and have loose door stops; Lining width is suitable for a 133mm thickness wall. These door linings have a real oak veneer on a mixed species timber engineered core - unfinished.
- XL 133mm Oak Door Linings in stock - 03/02/2020 -
133mm ODL133 unvarnished Oak real-veneer Lining for single door sizes -
- 78x24 - 78x27 - 78x28 - 78x30 - 78x33 - 80x32 -
6 Pieces - 2 jambs & 1 head + 3 stops; (approximately 5-1/2" Oak Door Linings.)
- Oak is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Oak Door Linings need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation: BWF Door Care
XL Doors have a copy of the manufacturers instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations
(Waxes, oils, varnishes, water-based woodstains or Ronseal are NOT suitable. There is no size reduction allowable on fitting for XL 133mm Oak Lining Sets. Any cutting is at your own risk.)
These XL Oak 133mm Door Linings have the XL 1 Year Manufacturing Defect Guarantee, if the following recommendations are followed -
- What to think about before buying a door
- Care of timber doors on site
- How to treat your door
- How to install your door
Follow XL Joinery door care and maintenance advice for treatment of your door & lining, and to validate their guarantee : XL Joinery Guarantees
Sizes are the usual timber nominal size that the 133mm Door Lining is Engineered to be; The finished size will have a manufacturing tolerance that is affected by the moisture level of the timber;
Planed Engineered Internal Door Lining sizes are generally quoted as ±1mm on thickness and on width, and ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance; (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of Engineered Oak Door Linings may vary from batch to batch - there are a lot of corners where a chamfer can vary etc. - so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in engineered 133mm Oak Door Lining sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced; Orders and Direct Deliveries of ODL133 Linings are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
XL Joinery Door Lining Sets can be bought online -
Select the XL Joinery Door Lining Set sizes you require and add to basket,
Then Continue Shopping <--- if there are other items or more XL Joinery Doors to order;
Please order doors form any other manufacturers on a separate order, otherwise the shipping charge will not be calculated correctly.
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS or Credit Card payment online for Oak ODL133 Door Linings
Van Delivery of 5.5" Oak Door Linings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £6.50 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The approximate weight of an ODL133 XL Internal Oak 133mm Door Lining is 15Kg, to include packing;
- 133mm Internal Door Casings can now be purchased online;
Carrier Delivery is possible on Oak 133mm Door Linings from £12.40 +vat - for 10Kg then +50p per extra Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones )
Direct Delivery from XL Joinery of Oak 133mm Door Linings is £40 1st Door or Lining Set, +£7.50 per subsequent Door or Lining Set +vat;
Casings & Linings count as 1 door ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones )
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for any enquiry about Oak XL Door Linings, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The July 2021 XL Joinery Door Lining Price List is current - 01/07/2021
- Please phone us at JAS Doors for any details on XL 133mm Oak Door Linings ODL108 - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of 133mm XL Oak Door Linings correct, but mistakes can be made!