Door Casings and Windows
Made to Size Door Casings and Window Frames -
from JAS Timber - Walpole Street Sawmills - Blackburn BB1 1DB - Tel 01254 54000
Bespoke Casings, Frames and Linings can be made in our Joinery Workshop, where we can also fit Sills, Draught Seals, Intumescent Strips and Acoustic Strips as required, and Specials, where you may want to have a window attached to a door casing ( for example ) - poa;
It is local delivery only on our van for most items, due to their weight and damage caused in transit by carriers.
- £350.00 + VAT 20%
- £150.00 + VAT 20%
- £41.00 + VAT 20%
- £15.00 + VAT 20%
- £60.20 + VAT 20%
17x2 Firecheck Door Casing Set - Softwood Jointed-width 430x44mm with 46x12mm Rebate and 15x4mm Groove - 3 loose lengths | CHOOSE options
- £197.00 + VAT 20%
11x2 Firecheck Door Casing Set - Softwood 280x44mm with 46x12mm Rebate and 15x4mm Groove - Untreated 3 loose lengths | CHOOSE options
- £144.60 + VAT 20%
6x2 Firecheck Door Casing Set - Softwood 143x44mm with 46x12mm Rebate and 15x4mm Groove - Untreated Unjointed 3 loose lengths | CHOOSE options
- Now £45.36 + VAT 20%
- £156.00 + VAT 20%
- £95.00 + VAT 20%
7 inch Internal Door Casing - Loose 2 x 2m legs + 1m untrenched head - Redwood approx 169x32mm - 38x12mm rebate | CHOOSE reqd. options
- £42.40 + VAT 20%
Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects. Door Casings and Window Frames should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content.
Timber Casings and Window Frame Sizes may show the nominal timber size of components that the item is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; The size, profile and other properties of Casings and Window Frames may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined Timber Door Casing sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour, grain or finish.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
- Check your Quality Casing and Window Frame delivery on arrival, to see that all it's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Joinery Casings and Window Frames; They are made and supplied as a Special Order.
Workshop items are NOT treated with any paint, primer or preservative;
They are supplied "In the White" lightly sanded, and our two-part dense filler may show in places. They are ready for timber treatment, then sanding for base and top coats.
We recommend microporous treatment on all surfaces and edges to protect your Gate and to avoid problems with movement in the timber; However due to the nature of softwood and hardwood, and because we have no control over its situation, usage or maintenance, we cannot offer a guarantee against splitting, twisting or bowing in softwood or hardwood joinery products. External use of Timber joinery items is at your own risk - unless we have had the timber treated and supply a guarantee.
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Made to Measure Timber Door Casings and Windows.
Van Delivery of Made to Size Windows and Casings in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £10 +vat - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights of Joinery made Door Casings Window Frames may be shown in Kg;
Carrier Delivery of Timber Frames is expensive due to the weight, and costs from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres x 400x400mm, then +50p per extra Kg; For 2.4 to 3 metres from £15 +vat more - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones; The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery, so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed ( "unchecked" is not valid ) - any carrier will deem that you have received your order in reasonable condition - It is then your responsibility; Please do not accept your delivery if damage is apparent - Refuse it marked "Damaged" so that it is returned to us - thanks. You can choose an "Insured" Tracked Delivery for £6 +vat extra, by adding - TNT Carriage
Haulier Delivery of Timber Door Casings and Frames by pallet can be done for larger quantities; It is charged per 1.2 metre pallet space to your post code - poa;
Direct Delivery of Timber Casings and Windows may be possible from some of our suppliers - poa;
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about Profiled Door Casing and Window Frame Moulds, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The latest 2022 JAS Timber MtM Door Casing and Window Frame Price List is current - 01/04/2022
- The Cheshire Mouldings January 2022 Timber Casing Price List is current - 01/04/2022
- The September 2021 Richard Burbidge Timber Door Casings Price List is current - 01/02/2022
- The Masons Timber September 2021 Timber Casings Price List is current - 01/02/2022
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Softwood, Hardwood and Oak Profiled Door-Casings and Windows - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Casings and Windows correct, please tell us if you see any errors.