Door Casing - External Frame
External Door Casing Sets and Door Frame Kits -
from JAS Timber - Walpole Street Sawmills - Blackburn BB1 1DB - Tel 01254 54000
Softwood External Timber Door-Casings are taped in loose sets = 2 casing legs and 1 untrenched head, wide enough for up to 33" doors.
Loose lengths are also available in most External Pine Door-Casing - up to 4.2 metres.
( External Door-Linings are normally loose sets with loose door stops, to be planted on after fitting the Door to the lining timber. )
Hardwood and Oak External Door-Frame kits are often pre-packed with 2 tenoned Casing Legs, 1 morticed Head, 1 morticed Cill and 1 Cill-Bead.
Kits may have mortice and tenon joints for easy assembly, and grooves for draught-strip ( but not including the draught strip as there can be a variety of profiles for different purposes, such as acoustic reduction ).
Special sizes or patterns can be machined in our Joinery Workshop, and grooved for draught or acoustic strip - poa;
- £195.80 + VAT 20%
- £107.50 + VAT 20%
- £150.00 + VAT 20%
- £350.00 + VAT 20%
- £6.90 + VAT 20%
- £6.30 + VAT 20%
- £5.00 + VAT 20%
- £5.70 + VAT 20%
- £17.70 + VAT 20%
4x2.5 External Door Casing Set *Redwood* (ex 63x100mm / fin: 58x94mm) : 46x12mm rebate - (2 @ 2.1M. 1 @ 1 M. Loose Set)
- £16.80 + VAT 20%
- £2.00 + VAT 20%
Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
Softwood and Hardwood External Door Frame Mouldings can not be recommended for use externally without suitable treatment and maintenance; Internal Casing may be too small a section to be used externally. Softwood Casing sections are untreated and unprimed, and generally are machined from Scandinavian Joinery-Quality Redwood Timber. External use is at your own risk.
Sizes are the usual timber nominal size that the External Door Casing is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; ( Be aware: For many reasons, size and profile of Timber External Door Casing may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. )
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined Timber External Door Casing sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
We can supply Certification for External Door Casings with our Chain of Custody Certificates, CoC - JAS Timber CoC Certified FSC External Door Casing INT-COC-003944.150 or CoC Certified PEFC External Door Casing INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 - poa;
- Check your Timber External Door Casing delivery on arrival, to see that all it's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Casing once work has commenced; External Door Casing orders at variance with our Stock-holding and ALL Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
Poa - Extra Cutting or Machining on Timber - Machining in Yard - Machining In Workshop - Workshop Time
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Planed Timber External Door Casings, External Door Frames and External Door Linings.
Van Delivery of Wood External Door Casings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights may be shown for Planed Timber External Door Casings in Kg to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing and the XDP Standard Zone-A Carriage Charge; To order online - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options to choose in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
XDP Carrier Delivery of Timber External Door Casing Lengths is possible from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres, then +50p per extra Kg to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones; For 2.4 to 3.6 metres from £15 +vat extra - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities.
XDP External Casing parcels can be up to - 2400x400x400mm size and up to 10Kg weight, for £12.40 +vat; Over 10Kg it is +£0.50 +vat per extra 1Kg weight - poa - for lengths over 2.4 metres;
( The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery, so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed, any carrier will deem that you have received your order in acceptable condition - It is then your responsibility; We are unable to intervene with the carrier - they are immune to any complaints. )
- You can select an "Insured", Tracked Delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery
Haulier Delivery of Timber External Door Casings by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities; It is charged per 1.2 metre pallet space to your post code - poa;
Direct Delivery of Timber External Casing Sections may be possible from some of our suppliers - poa;
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about External Door Casing Mouldings, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The January 2021 Quarterly Hardwood and Softwood Price-Lists will apply unless there is a new currency based over-rider - 01/03/2021
- The Cheshire Mouldings January 2021 Timber External Casings Price List is current - 01/03/2021
- The October 2020 Richard Burbidge Timber External Door Casings Price List is current - 01/03/2021
- The Masons Timber October 2020 Timber External Casings Price List is current - 01/03/2021
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Softwood and Hardwood Profiled Moulded External Casings - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of External Casings correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.E