Door Casing - External
External Door Casings and Door Frame Kits -
at JAS Timber Ltd® - Blackburn BB1 1DB
Softwood External Timber Door-Casings are taped in Sets = 2 casing legs and 1 untrenched head, wide enough for 33" doors.
Loose lengths are also available in most External Pine Door-Casing - up to 4.2 metres.
( Door-Linings are normally sets with loose door stops, to be planted on after fitting the Door to the lining timber. )
Hardwood and Oak Door-Frame kits are often pre-packed with 2 tenoned Casing Legs, 1 morticed Head, 1 morticed Cill and 1 Cill-Bead.
Kits usually have mortice and tenon joints for easy assembly, and grooves for draught-strip.
Special sizes or patterns can be machined in our Joinery Workshop - poa;
9x2 External Door Casing Set (ex 50x225mm / fin: 44x216mm untreated Softwood) : 46x12mm rebate - (2 @ 2.1M. 1 @ 1 M. Loose lengths / Untrenched head.)
- Now £72.00 + VAT 20%
6x2 External Door Casing Set ex 50x150mm Softwood | Finished: 44x143mm with 46x12mm Rebate | Untreated 3 loose lengths / untrenched head.
- Now £23.70 + VAT 20%
6x2 External Door Casing - Cut Length ex 50x150mm Softwood - Finished size 44mm x 143mm - Rebated 46mm x 12mm
- £5.64 + VAT 20%
4x2 External Door Casing Set ex 50x100mm Softwood | Finished: 44x94mm with 46x12mm Rebate | Untreated 3 loose lengths / untrenched head.
- Now £15.80 + VAT 20%
- £3.26 + VAT 20%
- £80.80 + VAT 20%
- £71.90 + VAT 20%
- £66.40 + VAT 20%
- £79.10 + VAT 20%
- £255.20 + VAT 20%
- £98.70 + VAT 20%
- £255.20 + VAT 20%
Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
Softwood and Hardwood External Casings are not recommended for exterior use without suitable preservative treatment, weather-proof coating, and regular upkeep of this coating; External use of these untreated Timber Mouldings is at your own risk - It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
Softwood External Door Casings are untreated and un-primed, and usually machined from Joinery-Grade Scandinavian Redwood Timber.
Sizes are the usual timber nominal size that the External Door Casing is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
( Be aware: For many reasons, size and profile of Timber External Casings may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. )
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined External Door Casing sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
We can supply Certification for External Casings with our Chain of Custody Certificates, CoC -
JAS Timber CoC Certified FSC® Ext. Door Casing TT-CoC-003944.150 or CoC Certified PEFC® Ext. Door Casing BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - poa;
- Check your External Casing delivery on arrival, to see that all it's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Ext. Timber Casing once work has commenced; External Casing Orders at variance with our Stock-holding and ALL Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
Poa - Extra Cutting or Machining on Ext. Casings - Machining in Yard - Machining In Workshop - Workshop Time
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Planed External Casings, Door Frames and Door Linings.
Van Delivery of External Door Casings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights for Ext. Door Casings are shown in Kg, to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing and the XDP® standard Zone-A carriage charge; To order online - Click add to basket; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend, click the checkout trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
Carrier Delivery of Ext. Timber Door Casings is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres, then +50p per extra Kg;
2.4 to 3 metres from +£15 +vat - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones;
Haulier Delivery of Ext. Door Casings by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities; It is charged per 1.2 metre pallet space to your post code.
Direct Delivery of External Casing Sections may be possible from some of our suppliers.
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about External Timber Door Casings, Door-Frames and Door-Linings, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The April 2019 Scandinavian Redwood Timber Board and Rebated-Casing Price List is current - 01/05/2019
- The Cheshire Mouldings April 2019 Pine Door-Casing Price List is current - 01/05/2019
- The April 2019 Richard Burbidge Timber Mouldings Price List is current - 01/05/2019
- The Masons Timber April 2019 Softwood External-Casing Price List is current - 01/05/2019
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Softwood Prepared Rebated External Casing - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of External Casings correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.