Door Casing - Internal
Internal Door Frames - Door Casings - Door Linings -
at JAS Timber Ltd® - Blackburn BB1 1DB
Softwood Internal Timber Door-Casings are usually shrink-wrapped in sets = 2 casing legs + 1 head trenched for a 30" door.
Long lengths are also available in 4 inch and 6 inch Int. Door-Casing - up to 4.2 metres.
( Door-Linings are normally sets with loose Door-Stops to be planted on after fitting the lining timber. )
Hardwood and Oak Door-Frames and Linings are also available, and special sizes or patterns can be machined in our Joinery Workshop;
Extra wide Casings and Linings can be jointed out of two pieces of timber, with biscuit-joints - poa;
- £118.50 + VAT 20%
- £82.50 + VAT 20%
9" Internal Door Casing loose Set ( 3 loose lengths ) : Finished size: 32mm x 215mm ( 2 @ 2.1 M. 1 @ 1 M. Untrenched Loose Kit )
- £52.50 + VAT 20%
7" Internal Door Casing loose Set : Un-Trenched Head ( ex 38x175mm - Approx size 32x169mm ) *Softwood*
- £29.90 + VAT 20%
6" Internal Door Casing Set - 30" Trenched Head ( ex 38x150mm - Actual size approx 32x143mm ) *Softwood*
- £14.50 + VAT 20%
6" Internal Door Casing - Cut Length ( ex 38x150mm - Finished size: 143x32mm - Rebate: 38x12mm ) Softwood
- £3.84 + VAT 20%
- £12.80 + VAT 20%
- £11.50 + VAT 20%
- £9.50 + VAT 20%
4" Internal Door Casing - Cut Length ( ex 100x38mm - Finished size: 94x32mm - Rebate: 38x12mm ) Softwood
- £2.64 + VAT 20%
- £48.90 + VAT 20%
- £74.80 + VAT 20%
Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
Softwood and Hardwood Internal Door Frame Mouldings can not be recommended for use externally. External use is always at your own risk.
Sizes are the usual timber nominal size that the Internal Door Casing is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
( Be aware: For many reasons, size and profile of Timber Internal Casings may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. )
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined Internal Door Casing sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
We can supply Certification for Internal Casings with our Chain of Custody Certificates, CoC -
JAS Timber CoC Certified FSC® Int. Door Casing TT-CoC-003944.150 or CoC Certified PEFC® Int. Door Casing BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - poa;
- Check your Internal Casing delivery on arrival, to see that all it's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Int. Timber Casing once work has commenced; Internal Casing Orders at variance with our Stock-holding and ALL Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
Poa - Extra Cutting or Machining on Int. Casings - Machining in Yard - Machining In Workshop - Workshop Time
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Planed Internal Casings, Door Frames and Door Linings.
Van Delivery of Internal Door Casings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights for Int. Door Casings are shown in Kg, to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing and the XDP® standard Zone-A carriage charge; To order online - Click add to basket; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend, click the checkout trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
Carrier Delivery of Int. Timber Door Casings is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres, then +50p per extra Kg;
2.4 to 3 metres from +£15 +vat - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones;
Haulier Delivery of Int. Door Casings by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities; It is charged per 1.2 metre pallet space to your post code.
Direct Delivery of Internal Casing Sections may be possible from some of our suppliers.
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Internal Timber Door Casings, Door-Frames and Door-Linings, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The April 2019 Scandinavian Redwood Timber Board and Rebated-Casing Price List is current - 01/05/2019
- The Cheshire Mouldings April 2019 Pine Door-Casing Price List is current - 01/05/2019
- The April 2019 Richard Burbidge Timber Mouldings Price List is current - 01/05/2019
- The Masons Timber April 2019 Softwood Internal-Casing Price List is current - 01/05/2019
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Softwood Prepared Rebated Internal Casing - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Int. Casings correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.