Delivery to Site - LAVER Timber
TIMBER & PANEL PRODUCTS - Direct Delivery to Site by Arnold Laver Timber
- from JAS Timber Merchants Blackburn Lancashire North-West UK.
Direct to Site Timber Delivery Details from Arnold Laver Timber Products:
- The site must be accessible by a 10 Metre vehicle (Fire-engine size) for smaller deliveries, & an Articulated size vehicle for full timber packs;
- Two fit and able-bodied people must be present to accept the Delivery goods (smaller deliveries) & mechanical offloading facilities may be required for full timber packs;
- Domestic animals (particularly dogs) must be kept in a secure location at the time of delivery.
- Delivery will only be made to the kerbside, between 8am & 5pm;
- All goods must be inspected upon Delivery, and any damages reported immediately;
- Failed Deliveries attributed to the customer will still be charged;
- Failed Deliveries attributed to the customer will be re-delivered twice only - No further attempts will be made after this.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Laver Site Delivery (there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards) -
DELIVERY of Timber & sheet Materials on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Arnold Laver Site Delivery is in their delivery area - poa; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
(Please tell us the POSTCODE for your enquiry about Worktops, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for Arnold Laver Timberworld Delivery details - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Laver Site Delivery correct, but mistakes can be made!