Deanta Walnut Doors
Walnut Internal Doors - from Deanta Doors :
at JAS Timber Ltd® - Blackburn, Lancashire.
Deanta Walnut Doors™ are all solid-core doors that are heavy and robust. They are finished with specially selected Crown-Cut Walnut Real-Veneers, to give the best Solid-Walnut look and feel. The new Deanta Fold™ Walnut Internal Door Frame System can be used with these Walnut Internal Doors.
Deanta Doors offer the thickest Door-Lippings available on the UK Internal Door market. Deanta Walnut Doors are solid core for strength and stability, and have 18mm Solid-Walnut Lippings around the entire door meaning that up to a total of 32mm can be taken equally off top and bottom to alter the height, and 32mm equally of both edges, to alter the width of any Internal Walnut Door. ( It is up to 30mm for the Walnut FD30 Fire Door versions. )
- Coupled with a wide range of both Metric and Imperial Door-sizes, it ensures that a Deanta Walnut Door can be found to fit into almost any size of door-opening - Please contact us with any enquiries, JAS Timber - 01254 54000
- £144.20 + VAT 20%
- £187.60 + VAT 20%
- £148.40 + VAT 20%
Seville Unglazed Fire Door: FD30 1-light *Unglazed* *Pre-Finished Walnut* 45mm Internal Fire Door - Deanta Doors
- £194.60 + VAT 20%
- £168.00 + VAT 20%
- £207.20 + VAT 20%
- £196.00 + VAT 20%
- £138.60 + VAT 20%
- £182.00 + VAT 20%
Coventry Glazed Door: 4-light *Clear Glazed* *Pre-Finished Walnut* 35mm Internal Door - Deanta Doors®
- £179.20 + VAT 20%
Coventry Glazed Door: 4-light *Frosted Glazed* *Pre-Finished Walnut* 35mm Internal Door - Deanta Doors®
- £189.00 + VAT 20%
- £187.60 + VAT 20%
Walnut is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
( Be aware: For many reasons, Deanta Internal Walnut Doors may vary from batch to batch, especially when sourced from different factories in the Deanta Group, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. We cannot match to other Deanta Walnut Doors, or to a particular sample of Walnut. )
Deanta Walnut Doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation® - BWF Door Care™
Deanta Walnut Doors have a copy of the manufacturers instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations;
( Waxes, oils, varnishes or water-based wood-stains are not suitable. The maximum size reduction on fitting for Deanta Internal Walnut Doors is 16mm per edge, evenly; It is often possible to cut more off a Deanta Walnut Door than this, but this is at your own risk, and will invalidate the Deanta Door Warranty, and the Fire Certificate for any Deanta Walnut Fire Doors. )
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® Initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® Initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in manufactured Deanta Internal Walnut Door sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
Deanta Internal Walnut Doors can be bought online - Select the Walnut Internal Door sizes that you want, and - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar. Then add any more Deanta Walnut Int. Doors, Walnut Fire Doors, Door Casings, Skirtings, Arcs, or other items that you require.
- On delivery, check that all your Deanta Walnut Door's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Deanta Door once work has commenced; Deanta Walnut Doors are supplied as a Special Order.
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Internal Deanta Walnut Doors.
Direct Delivery to mainland England, Wales and Scotland, of Deanta Walnut Doors™ from Deanta Doors UK® is from £60 +vat for England and Wales, except postcodes CT- EX - IP - PL - SS - SA - SR - TN - TQ = £65 +vat; CA - NE - NR - TR = £70 +vat;
Scotland postcodes DG - EH - FK - G - KA - KY - ML - TD = £80 +vat, DD - = £90 +vat, AB - IV - KW - PA - PH = £95 +vat; - Enter your post-code after adding your Walnut Doors to the Purchase Basket, to see the Deanta Delivery charge - Please see Deanta Direct Delivery details and requirements, etc are suitable for you - Deanta Delivery
For alternative delivery methods below, please contact us - 01254 54000
Van Delivery of Deanta Internal Walnut Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Carriage weights of Deanta Walnut Internal Doors may be shown in Kg;
Carrier Delivery of Walnut Deanta Doors is not possible.
Haulier Delivery of Deanta Walnut Doors by Door Pallet is possible from £68 to £140 +vat to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Internal Deanta Solid-Core Walnut Doors, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The April 2019 Deanta Walnut Door Price List is current - 10/02/2020
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Deanta Walnut Internal Doors and Deanta Walnut Fire Doors - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Deanta Walnut Doors correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.