Deanta Walnut Doors
Walnut Internal Doors - from Deanta Doors® :
at JAS Timber Ltd® - Blackburn, Lancashire.
Deanta Walnut Doors™ are all solid-core doors that are heavy and robust. They are finished with specially selected Crown-Cut Walnut Real-Veneers, to give the best Solid-Walnut look and feel. The new Deanta Fold™ Walnut Internal Door Frame System can be used with these Walnut Internal Doors.
Deanta Doors offer the thickest Door-Lippings available on the UK Internal Door market. Deanta Walnut Doors are solid core for strength and stability, and have 18mm Solid-Walnut Lippings around the entire door meaning that up to a total of 32mm can be taken equally off top and bottom to alter the height, and 32mm equally of both edges, to alter the width of any Internal Walnut Door. ( It is up to 30mm for the Walnut FD30 Fire Door versions. )
- Coupled with a wide range of both Metric and Imperial Door-sizes, it ensures that a Deanta Walnut Door can be found to fit into almost any size of door-opening - Please contact us with any enquiries, JAS Timber - 01254 54000
- £168.00 + VAT 20%
- £207.20 + VAT 20%
- £196.00 + VAT 20%
- £138.60 + VAT 20%
- £182.00 + VAT 20%
Coventry Glazed Door: 4-light *Clear Glazed* *Pre-Finished Walnut* 35mm Internal Door - Deanta Doors®
- £179.20 + VAT 20%
Coventry Glazed Door: 4-light *Frosted Glazed* *Pre-Finished Walnut* 35mm Internal Door - Deanta Doors®
- £189.00 + VAT 20%
- £187.60 + VAT 20%
Kensington Glazed Door: 6-light *Clear Bevelled Glass* *Pre-Finished Walnut* 35mm Internal Door - Deanta Doors
- £224.00 + VAT 20%
- £168.00 + VAT 20%
Pamplona Fire Door: FD30 V-groove Flush *Pre-Finished Walnut* 45mm Internal Firecheck Door - Deanta Doors
- £205.80 + VAT 20%
Pamplona Glazed Door: 4-light *Clear Bevelled Glass* *Pre-Finished Walnut* 35mm Internal Door - Deanta Doors
- £182.00 + VAT 20%
Walnut is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
( Be aware: For many reasons, Deanta Internal Walnut Doors™ may vary from batch to batch, especially when sourced from different factories in the Deanta Group®, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. We cannot match to other Deanta Walnut Doors, or to a particular sample of Walnut. )
Deanta Walnut Doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation® - BWF Door Care™
Deanta Walnut Doors have a copy of the manufacturers instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations;
( Waxes, oils, varnishes or water-based wood-stains are not suitable. The maximum size reduction on fitting for Deanta Walnut Doors is 16mm per edge, evenly; It is often possible to cut more off a Deanta Door than this, but that would be at your own risk. )
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® Initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® Initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in manufactured Deanta Internal Walnut Door sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
Deanta Internal Walnut Doors can be bought online - Select the Walnut Door sizes that you want, and add to basket, then add any more Deanta Doors, Deanta Casings, or any other items that you require. - The basket is at the Top-RHS of the page, in the Green Navigation-bar - very small! Click it to see the ongoing price for your order;
- On delivery, check that all your Deanta Walnut Door's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that All other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Deanta Door once work has commenced; Deanta Walnut Doors are supplied as a Special Order.
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Internal Deanta Walnut Doors.
Direct Delivery to mainland England, Wales and Scotland, of Deanta Walnut Doors™ from Deanta Doors UK® is from £60 +vat for England and Wales, except postcodes CT- EX - IP - PL - SS - SA - SR - TN - TQ = £65 +vat; CA - NE - NR - TR = £70 +vat;
Scotland postcodes DG - EH - FK - G - KA - KY - ML - TD = £80 +vat, DD - = £90 +vat, AB - IV - KW - PA - PH = £95 +vat; - Enter your post-code after adding your Walnut Doors to the Purchase Basket, to see the Deanta Delivery charge - Please see Deanta Direct Delivery details and requirements, etc are suitable for you - Deanta Delivery
For alternative delivery methods below, please contact us - 01254 54000
Van Delivery of Deanta Internal Walnut Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Carriage weights of Deanta Walnut Internal Doors are shown in Kg;
Carrier Delivery of Walnut Deanta Doors is not possible.
Haulier Delivery of Deanta Walnut Doors by Door Pallet is possible from £68 to £140 +vat to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Internal Deanta Solid-Core Walnut Doors, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The April 2019 Deanta Walnut Door Price List is current - 02/05/2019
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any details about Deanta Walnut Internal Doors and Deanta Walnut Fire Doors - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Deanta Walnut Doors correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.