Deanta Oak Doors
Oak Internal Doors - from Deanta Doors® :
at JAS Timber Ltd - Blackburn BB1 1DB
Deanta Oak Doors™ are all solid-core doors that are heavy and robust. They are finished with specially selected Crown-Cut Oak Real-Veneers, to give the best Solid-Oak look and feel. The new Deanta Fold™ Oak Internal Door Frame System can be used with these Solid Oak Doors.
Deanta Doors offer the thickest Door Lippings available on the UK Internal Door market. Deanta Oak Doors are solid core for strength and stability, and have 18mm Solid-Oak Lippings around the entire door meaning that up to a total of 32mm can be taken equally off top and bottom to alter the height, and equally off both edges, to alter the width of any Internal Oak Door. ( It is up to 30mm for the Oak FD30 Fire Door versions. )
- Coupled with a wide range of both Metric and Imperial Door-sizes, it ensures that a Deanta Oak Door can be found to fit into almost any size of door-opening;
National deliveries available direct from Deanta Doors.
Local delivery by van from our Yard in Blackburn to the North-West;
- Please contact us with any enquiries - JAS Timber 01254 54000
- £126.00 + VAT 20%
Augusta Fire Door: FD30 Flush *Pre-Finished Oak* 45mm Internal Half-Hour Firecheck - Deanta Fire Doors®
- £177.80 + VAT 20%
- £139.60 + VAT 20%
Augusta 4-L Unglazed Fire Door: FD30 4-Light *To Glaze* *Pre-Finished Oak* 45mm Internal Firecheck - Deanta Doors
- £187.60 + VAT 20%
- £173.60 + VAT 20%
Augusta 4-L Glazed Fire Door: FD30 4-Light *Toughened Glass* *Pre-Finished Oak* 45mm Internal Firecheck - Deanta Doors
- £445.20 + VAT 20%
Bristol 10-Light Glazed Door: 10-L *Clear Bevelled Glass* *Unfinished Oak* 35mm Internal - Deanta Doors
- £140.00 + VAT 20%
- £119.00 + VAT 20%
- £154.00 + VAT 20%
- £133.00 + VAT 20%
- £137.20 + VAT 20%
- £179.20 + VAT 20%
Oak is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
( Be aware: For many reasons, Deanta Internal Oak Doors™ may vary from batch to batch, especially when sourced from different factories in the Deanta Group®, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. We cannot match to other Deanta Oak Doors, or to a particular sample of Oak. )
Deanta Oak Doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation® - BWF Door Care™
Deanta Oak Doors have a copy of the manufacturers instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations;
( Waxes, oils, varnishes or water-based wood-stains are not suitable. The maximum size reduction on fitting for Deanta Oak Doors is 16mm per edge, evenly; It is often possible to cut more off a Deanta Door than this, but that would be at your own risk. )
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® Initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® Initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in manufactured Deanta Internal Oak Door sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
Deanta Oak Internal Doors can be bought online - Select the Oak Internal Door sizes that you want, and - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar. Then add any more Deanta Oak Doors, Oak Fire Doors, Door Casings, Skirtings, Arcs, or other items that you require.
- Check your Door Delivery on arrival, to see that all your Deanta Oak Door's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that All other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Deanta Door once work has commenced; Deanta Oak Doors are supplied as a Special Order.
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Internal Deanta Oak Doors.
Direct Delivery to mainland England, Wales and Scotland, of Deanta Oak Doors™ from Deanta Doors UK® is from £60 +vat for England and Wales, except postcodes CT- EX - IP - PL - SS - SA - SR - TN - TQ = £65 +vat; CA - NE - NR - TR = £70 +vat;
Scotland postcodes DG - EH - FK - G - KA - KY - ML - TD = £80 +vat, DD - = £90 +vat, AB - IV - KW - PA - PH = £95 +vat; - Enter your post-code after adding your Oak Doors to the Purchase Basket, to see the Deanta Delivery charge - Please see Deanta Direct Delivery details and requirements, etc are suitable for you - Deanta Delivery
For alternative delivery methods below, please contact us - 01254 54000
Van Delivery of Deanta Internal Oak Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Carriage weights of Deanta Oak Internal Doors may be shown in Kg;
Carrier Delivery of Oak Deanta Doors is not possible.
Haulier Delivery of Deanta Oak Doors by Door Pallet is possible from £68 to £140 +vat to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Unfinished and Pre-finished Internal Deanta Solid-Core Oak Doors, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The April 2019 Deanta Oak Door Price List is current - 01/10/2019
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any details about Deanta Oak Internal Doors and Deanta Oak Fire Doors - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Deanta Oak Doors correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.