Deanta Fire Doors
Fire Doors from Deanta® Doors
Architectural V-Groove Oak and Walnut Fire Doors, Oak Raised-Moulding Fire Doors and White-Primed V-Groove and Panelled Fire Doors;
Augusta Fire Door: FD30 Flush *Pre-Finished Oak* 45mm Internal Half-Hour Firecheck - Deanta Fire Doors®
- £177.80 + VAT 20%
Augusta 4-L Unglazed Fire Door: FD30 4-Light *To Glaze* *Pre-Finished Oak* 45mm Internal Firecheck - Deanta Doors
- £187.60 + VAT 20%
- £154.00 + VAT 20%
- £179.20 + VAT 20%
- £142.80 + VAT 20%
- £142.80 + VAT 20%
- £168.00 + VAT 20%
- £134.40 + VAT 20%
- £163.80 + VAT 20%
- £138.60 + VAT 20%
- £148.40 + VAT 20%
Galway Unglazed Fire Door: FD30 4-light *Unglazed* *Unfinished Oak* 45mm Internal Fire Door - Deanta Doors
- £154.00 + VAT 20%
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
Timber is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in manufactured Deanta Fire Door sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
- Check your Fire-Door Delivery on arrival, to see that all your Deanta Fire Door's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that All other details are correct, before starting any related work on site;
- It is the purchaser's responsibility to check the suitability of their FD30 or FD60 Deanta Fire Door and it's Certification, in conjunction with Intumescent Strip, Fire-Door Frame with Architrave, Fire-Door Hardware and the Fire-Door's Situation of Use.
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation.
- We cannot exchange any door once work has commenced.
- We cannot exchange Deanta Firedoors after order - Deanta Timber Fire Doors are supplied as a Special Order. Once ordered, Manufacturing and Restocking processes begin, and there can be no alteration or cancellation - No alteration or cancellation will be accepted by Deanta Doors Ltd.
Click the links to see our Internal Fire Door Ranges :
- Deanta® Fire Doors
- JB Kind® Fire Doors
- LPD® Fire Doors
- Mendes® Fire Doors
- Premdor® Fire Doors
- XL Joinery® Fire Doors
- JAS® Standard-Size / Made-to-Measure and Glazed-VP Fire Doors
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Deanta Firecheck Doors.
Direct Delivery to mainland England, Wales and Scotland is normally possible -
Deanta Direct Delivery to mainland England and Wales is from £40 +vat, except Postcodes CT - EX - IP - PL - SS - SA - SR - TN - TQ = £65 +vat; and Postcodes CA - NE - NR - TR = £70 +vat; - Scotland - poa; Enter your post-code after adding your Deanta Fire Doors to basket to see this Delivery Charge; Please see that Deanta's Direct Delivery details are suitable for you - Deanta Door Delivery
For alternative delivery methods below, please contact us - 01254 54000
Van Delivery of Deanta Firedoors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Carriage weights of Deanta Fire Doors may be shown in Kg to include the minimum of packaging; To order online - Select the Fire Door sizes that you want from the drop-down menu and add to basket, taking care if there are any other options there; Then add any more Fire Doors, Internal Doors, Door Casings, Skirtings, Arcs, or other items that you require; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
Carrier Delivery of Deanta Fire-Doors is not possible.
Haulier Delivery of Deanta Timber and Composite Fire Doors by Door Pallet is possible from £68 to £140 +vat Zone A Mainland - poa other zones;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Timber Fire Doors, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The April 2019 Deanta Fire Door Price List is current - 01/10/2019
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Deanta Timber or Composite Fire Doors - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of our Deanta Fire-Doors correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.