Deanta FD30 and FD60 Fire Doors
Fire Doors from Deanta Doors - With and Without Glass Vision-Panels -
at JAS Timber - Walpole Street Sawmills - Blackburn BB1 1DB - Tel 01254 54000
Architectural V-Groove Oak and Walnut Flush Fire Doors, Oak Raised-Moulding Panelled Fire Doors and White-Primed V-Groove and Panelled Fire Doors; We can supply FD30 and FD60 Firecheck Doors direct from Deanta stock.
Montreal Fire Door: FD30 V-groove Flush *Pre-Finished Dark Grey Ash* 45mm Internal Firecheck Door - Deanta Doors
- £210.00 + VAT 20%
Montreal 4L Glazed Fire Door: FD30 4-Light *Glazed* *Pre-Finished Dark Grey Ash* 45mm Internal Firecheck - Deanta Doors
- £604.80 + VAT 20%
Montreal 5P Fire Door: FD30 V-groove Flush *Pre-Finished Light Grey Ash* 45mm Internal Firecheck- Deanta Doors
- £204.40 + VAT 20%
Montreal Glazed Fire Door: FD30 4-light *Glazed* *Pre-Finished Light Grey Ash* 45mm Internal Fire Door - Deanta Doors
- £604.80 + VAT 20%
- £224.00 + VAT 20%
- £196.70 + VAT 20%
Pamplona Fire Door: FD30 V-groove Flush *Pre-Finished Walnut* 45mm Internal Firecheck Door - Deanta Doors
- £222.60 + VAT 20%
Pamplona Glazed Fire Door: FD30 4-light *Glazed* *Pre-Finished Walnut* 45mm Internal Fire Door - Deanta Doors
- £521.50 + VAT 20%
- £187.60 + VAT 20%
Seville Glazed Fire Door: FD30 1-light *Glazed* *Pre-Finished Walnut* 45mm Internal Fire Door - Deanta Doors
- £506.80 + VAT 20%
Valencia Fire Door: FD30 V-groove Flush *Pre-Finished Walnut* 45mm Internal Fire Door - Deanta Doors
- £224.00 + VAT 20%
Kensington Fire Door: FD30 2-Panel *Pre-Finished Walnut* 45mm Internal Firecheck - Deanta Fire Doors
- £232.40 + VAT 20%
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
Timber is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in manufactured Deanta Fire Door sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour, grain or door finish.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
- Check your Fire-Door Delivery on arrival, to see that all your Deanta Fire Door's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, before starting any related work on site;
- It is the purchaser's responsibility to check the suitability of their FD30 or FD60 Deanta Fire Door and it's Certification, in conjunction with Intumescent Strip, Fire-Door Frame with Architrave, Fire-Door Hardware and the Fire-Door's Situation of Use.
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation.
- We cannot exchange any door once work has commenced.
- We cannot exchange Deanta Firedoors after order - Deanta Timber Fire Doors are supplied as a Special Order. Once ordered, Manufacturing and Restocking processes begin, and there can be no alteration or cancellation - No alteration or cancellation will be accepted by Deanta Doors Ltd.
Deanta Internal Timber Fire Doors can be bought online - Select the Fire Door sizes that you want, and - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options to choose in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar. Then add any more Fire Doors, Internal Doors, Door Casings, Skirtings, Arcs, or other items that you require.
Click to see our Door Ranges of Imperial 35mm and Metric 40mm Internal Doors :
- Deanta Internal Doors
- JB Kind Internal Doors
- LPD Internal Doors
- Mendes Internal Doors
- Premdor Internal Doors
- XL Internal Doors
For FD30 44mm and FD60 54mm Internal Fire Doors see :
- Deanta Fire Doors
- JB Kind Fire Doors
- LPD Fire Doors
- Mendes Fire Doors
- Premdor Flush Fire Doors
- XL Fire Doors
- JAS Made to Measure and Glazed to Size Fire Doors
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Deanta Firecheck Doors.
Deanta Direct Delivery to mainland England and Wales is from £40 +vat, except Postcodes CT - EX - IP - PL - SS - SA - SR - TN - TQ = £65 +vat; and Postcodes CA - NE - NR - TR = £70 +vat; - Scotland - poa; Enter your post-code after adding your Deanta Fire Doors to basket to see this Delivery Charge; Please check Deanta's Direct Delivery details and requirements, and that they are suitable for you - Deanta Fire Door Delivery
For alternative delivery methods below, please contact us - 01254 54000
Van Delivery of Deanta Firedoors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Carriage weights of Deanta Fire Doors may be shown in Kg to include the minimum of packaging; To order online - Select the Fire Door sizes that you want from the drop-down menu and add to basket, taking care if there are any other options to choose there; Then add any more Fire Doors, Internal Doors, Door Casings, Skirtings, Arcs, or other items that you require; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
Carrier Delivery of Deanta Fire-Doors is not possible.
Haulier Delivery of Deanta Timber and Composite Fire Doors by Door Pallet is possible from £68 to £140 +vat Zone A Mainland - poa other zones;
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about Deanta Timber Fire Doors, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The latest 2021 Deanta Fire Door Price List is current - 01/02/2021
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Deanta Timber or Composite Fire Doors, Firecheck Casings, Skirtings and Architraves - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of our Deanta Fire-Doors correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.