Deanta® Internal Doors :
Oak, Walnut & White Primed Deanta Doors™ - Deanta Dark Grey Ash Doors™, Deanta Abachi Wood Doors™ and the Deanta Fold™ Internal Door Frame Systems are New!
Deanta Doors offer the thickest lippings available in the UK Internal Door market. Deanta Timber Doors are solid core, and have 18mm solid lippings around the entire door meaning that up to a total of 32mm can be taken equally off top and bottom to alter the height, and equally of both edges, to alter the width of any Internal Doors, and up to 30mm for the Fire Door version; Coupled with a wide range of both metric and Imperial door sizes, it ensures that a Deanta Door can be found to fit into almost any size of door-opening.
To see other Internal Doors :
- Deanta® Internal Doors
- JB Kind® Internal Doors
- LPD® Internal Doors
- Mendes® Internal Doors
- Premdor® Internal Doors
- XL® Internal Doors
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® Initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® Initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
Timber is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
( Be aware: For many reasons, Deanta Internal Doors™ may vary from batch to batch, especially when sourced from different factories in the Deanta Group®, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. We cannot match to other Deanta Internal Doors, or to a particular species of Timber. )
Deanta Timber Doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation® - BWF Door Care™
Deanta Doors have a copy of the manufacturers instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations;
( Waxes, oils, varnishes or water-based wood-stains are NOT suitable. The maximum size reduction on fitting for Deanta Timber Doors is 16mm per edge, evenly; It is often possible to cut more off a Deanta Door than this, but that would be at your own risk. )
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in manufactured Deanta Internal Door sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
- Check that all your Deanta Timber Door's component Dimensions, any Mouldings, any Glazing and that All other details are correct, prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Deanta Door once work has commenced; Deanta Timber Doors are supplied as a Special Order.
Deanta® Internal Doors can be bought online - Select the Deanta Door™ sizes that you want, and add to basket, then add any more Doors, or other items that you require. - The basket is at the Top-RHS of the page, in the Green Navigation-bar - very small! Click it to see the ongoing price for your order;
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Deanta Internal Timber Doors™.
Direct Delivery to mainland England, Wales & Scotland, of Deanta Timber Doors™ from Deanta Doors UK® is from £60 +vat for England & Wales, except postcodes CT- EX - IP - PL - SS - SA - SR - TN - TQ = £65 +vat; CA - NE - NR - TR = £70 +vat;
Scotland postcodes DG - EH - FK - G - KA - KY - ML - TD = £80 +vat, DD - = £90 +vat, AB - IV - KW - PA - PH = £95 +vat; - Enter your post-code after to see the Deanta Delivery charge - Please see Deanta Direct Delivery details and requirements, etc - Deanta Delivery
For alternative delivery methods below, please contact us - 01254 54000
Van Delivery of Deanta Internal Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
The approximate weight of Deanta Doors is shown in Kg;
Carrier Delivery of Deanta Doors is not possible.
Haulier Delivery of Doors by Door Pallet is possible from £68 to £140 +vat - Zone A Mainland poa other zones;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Deanta Timber Doors, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The September 2016 Deanta Door Price List is current - 01/03/2018
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any details about Deanta Internal Doors and Deanta Fire Doors - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Deanta Doors correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.