Deanta Internal Doors :
at JAS Timber Ltd - Blackburn BB1 1DB
The solid-core internal door range includes Oak, Walnut and White-Primed Deanta Doors - Deanta Dark-Grey Ash Doors, Deanta Abachi-Wood Doors and the Deanta Fold Internal Door Frame System.
These Architectural Internal Doors have 18mm solid Oak Lippings around the entire door meaning that up to 32mm can be taken off the height or width ( evenly ), ensuring that they will fit into almost any size of door opening. Deanta Internal Doors have a solid-core, with solid Oak V-groove infils, giving a totally robust look and weighty feel when they are opened and shut.
Doors are solid-core, and have 18mm solid timber lippings around the entire door meaning that a maximum of 32mm can be taken equally off top or bottom to alter the height, and equally off both edges, to alter the width of any Internal Doors. ( It is up to 30mm for the FD30 Fire Door versions. )
- Coupled with a wide range of both Metric and Imperial Door-sizes, it ensures that a Deanta Door can be found to fit into almost any size of door-opening;
National deliveries available direct from Deanta Doors.
Local delivery by van from our Yard in Blackburn to the North-West;
- Please contact us with any enquiries - JAS Timber 01254 54000
Timber is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
( Be aware: For many reasons, Deanta Internal Doors may vary from batch to batch, especially when sourced from different factories in the Deanta Group, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. We cannot match to other Deanta Internal Doors, or to any particular sample of Timber. )
Follow Deanta Doors - Door Fitting, Care and Maintenance advice for fitting and treatment of your Deanta Internal Door, and to validate their Door Guarantee. Timber Internal Doors are especially vulnerable to constant high humidity, and care must be taken not to fit in properties ( especially new ) before plaster-work etc. has been allowed to dry.
Deanta Timber Doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation® - BWF Door Care™
Deanta Doors have a copy of the manufacturers instructions included in the packaging. Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations;
( Waxes, oils, varnishes or water-based wood-stains are not suitable. The maximum size reduction on fitting for Deanta Internal Timber Doors is 16mm per edge, evenly; It is often possible to cut more off a Deanta Door than this, but that would be at your own risk, and would invalidate the Deanta Door Guarantee, and Fire Certificate for any Fire Doors. )
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® Initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® Initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in manufactured Deanta Internal Door sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour, grain or door finish.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
Deanta Internal Doors can be bought online - Select the Internal Door sizes that you want, and - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar. Then add any more Deanta Int. Doors, Fire Doors, Door Casings, Skirtings, Arcs, or other items that you require.
- Check your Deanta Door Delivery on arrival, to see that all your Internal Timber Door's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Deanta Door once work has commenced; Internal Deanta Timber Doors are supplied as a Special Order.
Click to see our Door Ranges of Imperial 35mm and Metric 40mm Internal Doors :
- Deanta® Internal Doors
- JB Kind® Internal Doors
- LPD® Internal Doors
- Mendes® Internal Doors
- Premdor® Internal Doors
- XL® Internal Doors
For FD30 44mm and FD60 54mm Internal Fire Doors see :
- Deanta® Fire Doors
- JB Kind® Fire Doors
- LPD® Fire Doors
- Mendes® Fire Doors
- Premdor® Flush Fire Doors
- XL® Fire Doors
- JAS® Made to Measure and Glazed Fire Doors
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Deanta Internal Timber Doors.
Direct Delivery to mainland England, Wales and Scotland, of Timber Doors from Deanta UK is from £60 +vat for England and Wales, except postcodes CT- EX - IP - PL - SS - SA - SR - TN - TQ = £65 +vat; CA - NE - NR - TR = £70 +vat;
Scotland postcodes DG - EH - FK - G - KA - KY - ML - TD = £80 +vat, DD - = £90 +vat, AB - IV - KW - PA - PH = £95 +vat; - Enter your post-code after adding your Deanta Doors to the Purchase Basket to see the Deanta Shipping Charge - Please check Deanta's Delivery details and requirements, and that they are suitable for you - Deanta Direct Delivery
For alternative delivery methods below, please contact us - 01254 54000
Van Delivery of Deanta Internal Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Carriage weights of Deanta Doors may be shown in Kg;
Carrier Delivery of Deanta Doors is not possible.
Haulier Delivery of Doors by Door Pallet is possible from £68 to £140 +vat to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones;
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about Internal Deanta Solid-core Doors and Fire Doors, so that we can quote for the shipping charge. )
- The 2020 Deanta Doors Internal Price List is current - 01/04/2020
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Deanta Timber Internal Doors and Fire Doors - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Deanta Doors correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.