D-MOULD - Pine Beading 2.4 Metre - Cheshire Mouldings TM498 or TM597
Softwood D-MOULD Edging Bead - Cheshire Mouldings -
TM498 - 46x6mm & TM597 - 34x9mm PREPARED D-MOULD - Softwood Pine - Price per 2.4 Metre length;
- TM597 - (2") 34mm x 9mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings
Machined from PEFC or FSC Certified Clear Scandinavian Redwood;
There are very few knots in this Softwood D-Mould Edge Beading;
D-Mould is ideal to use as a joint covering mould in between sheet-materials or timber-boards.
- Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour, grain should be expected - They are not defects;
Other MOULDINGS & BEADINGS can be seen - PINE MOULDINGS - HARDWOOD MOULDINGS - OAK MOULDINGS
- The PEFC® logo & PEFC initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC® logo & FSC initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge |
Beadings & Mouldings -
34mm & 46mm Timber D-Moulds is usually machined from 38mm & 50mm Best Joinery quality PEFC Scandinavian Softwood Redwood Timber - Finished size : TM597 = 34 x 9mm & TM498 = 46 x 6mm - Cheshire Mouldings -
The Cheshire Mouldings Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides (of the square timber, before machining to D-Mould.); The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces are knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used.
- MOULDED 1.5" & 2" REDWOOD TIMBER BEAD IN STOCK - 2.4 Metre LENGTHS - 07/12/2016 -
34mm & 46mm Planed D-Moulding should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of 34x9mm & 46x6mm Planed Timber D-Mould is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- SIZES MEASURED AS AT - 15/08/2013 -
Sizes may be the usual timber NOMINAL size that the 34mm & 46mm Planed Redwood Softwood D-Moulding are machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Moulded 34mm x 9mm & 46mm x 6mm Planed Redwood D-Mould sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and does not take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Timber D-Mould. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
WE ARE ABLE TO SUPPLY FSC or PEFC CERTIFIED D MOULD TIMBER WITH OUR CHAIN OF CUSTODY CERTIFICATIONS - CoC :
JAS TIMBER CoC CERTIFICATION - D-MOULD BMT-PEFC-1119.150 or D-MOULD TT-CoC-003944.150 - POA;
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined PREPARED D-MOULD TIMBER sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Beading once work has commenced; Orders of TM498 & TM597 Timber D-Mould, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for TM498 & TM597 Pine Mouldings (there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards) -
Van Delivery of 34mm & 46mm Timber Dee Mouldings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Softwood TM498 46x6mm & TM597 34x9mm D-Moulding weight is approximately 0.6Kg per 2.4M length, to include packing;
Prepared Timber 1.5 " & 2" D-Moulding can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
Carrier Delivery of Timber D-Moulding is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £9.60 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is not known yet with XPD. )
- You can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT TRACKED DELIVERY
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about PEFC TM498 & TM597 1.5" & 2" D-Moulding, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The Cheshire Mouldings JANUARY 2017 PINE MOULDINGS Price Lists are current - 17/03/2017 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any further details about TM498 & TM597 46mm & 34mm D-Moulding - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of PEFC Pine 1.5" & 2" D-Moulding correct, but mistakes can be made!