D-Mould - Pine Beading 2.4 Metre - Cheshire Mouldings TM498 or TM597
Softwood D-Mould Edging Bead - Cheshire Mouldings TM498 and TM597
TM498 - 46x6mm and TM597 - 34x9mm Prepared D-Mould - Softwood Pine - Price per 2.4 metre length;
- TM498 - ( 1.5 inch ) 46mm x 6mm x 2.4 metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings
- TM597 - ( 2 inch ) 34mm x 9mm x 2.4 metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings
Machined from PEFC or FSC Certified Clear Scandinavian Redwood;
There are very few knots in this Softwood D-Mould Edge Beading;
D-Mould is ideal to use as a an edging for desk or table tops, or as a joint covering mould in between sheet-materials and timber-boards.
Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Other Mouldings and Beadings can be seen - Pine Mouldings - Hardwood Mouldings - Oak Mouldings
|Mason's Timber®, Cheshire Mouldings® and Richard Burbidge® |
Mouldings and Beadings -
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
34mm & 46mm Timber D-Moulds is usually machined from 38mm & 50mm Best Joinery quality PEFC Scandinavian Softwood Redwood Timber - Finished size : TM597 = 34 x 9mm & TM498 = 46 x 6mm - Cheshire Mouldings -
The Cheshire Mouldings Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides (of the square timber, before machining to D-Mould.); The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces are knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used.
- Moulded 1.5" & 2" Redwood Timber Bead in Stock - 2.4 Metre Lengths - 01/12/2018 -
34mm & 46mm Planed D-Moulding should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of 34x9mm & 46x6mm Planed Timber D-Mould is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes measured as at - 15/08/2013 -
Sizes may be the usual timber Nominal size that the 34mm & 46mm Planed Redwood Softwood D-Moulding are machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Moulded 34mm x 9mm & 46mm x 6mm Planed Redwood D-Mould sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and does not take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Timber D-Mould. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined Prepared D-Mould Timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We are able to supply FSC or PEFC Certified D Mould Timber with our Chain of Custody Certifications - CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - D-Mould BMT-PEFC-1119.150 or D-Mould TT-CoC-003944.150 - POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Beading once work has commenced; Orders of TM498 & TM597 Timber D-Mould, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for TM498 and TM597 Pine Mouldings.
Van Delivery of 34mm and 46mm Timber Dee Mouldings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Softwood TM498 46x6mm and TM597 34x9mm D-Moulding weight is approximately 0.6Kg per 2.4M length, to include packing;
Prepared Timber 1.5 " & 2" D-Moulding can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
Carrier Delivery of Timber D-Moulding is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg to Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £11.40 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is greater with XPD than TNT. )
- You can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Wooden D-Mouldings and Beadings, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The October 2018 Scandinavian Redwood 25mm Timber Board Price List is current - 01/12/2018
- The Cheshire Mouldings July 2018 Pine Mouldings Price List is current - 01/12/2018
- The March 2018 Richard Burbidge Timber Mouldings Price List is current - 01/12/2018
- The Masons Timber August 2018 Softwood Mouldings Price List is current - 01/12/2018
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Softwood Prepared 25x25mm - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Timber D-Moulds correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.