D-Mould (37x4mm x 2.4 Metre.) Pine FB276 (Pack of 6)
D-Mould 37x4mm Pine Bead - Richard Burbidge FB276 (Price per bundle of 6)
37mm x 4mm D-Mould - Softwood Pine - Price per 2.4 Metre length;
- FB276 - 37x4mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Richard Burbidge
Machined from PEFC or FSC Certified Clear Scandinavian Redwood;
There are very few knots in this Softwood D-Mould Edge Beading;
D-Mould is ideal to use as a joint covering mould in between boards.
- Softwood Moulded Timber from Richard Burbidge - In Stock for Direct Delivery - 01/08/2018 -
- In Stock for Carrier Delivery - TM498 & 597 Pine D-Mould
Other Mouldings & Beadings can be seen - Pine Mouldings - Hardwood Mouldings - Oak Mouldings
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge |
Beadings & Mouldings -
- The PEFC® logo & PEFC initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC® logo & FSC initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
37x4mm Timber D-Moulding is usually machined from 40mm Best Joinery quality PEFC Scandinavian Softwood Redwood Timber - Finished sizes : 37mm x 4mm - Richard Burbidge FB276 -
The Richard Burbidge Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides (of the square timber, before machining to D-Mould.); The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces are knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used.
- Moulded 37x4mm Redwood Timber in Stock - 2.4 Metre Lengths - 01/08/2018 -
37x4mm D-Moulding should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of 37x4mm Planed Timber D-Mould is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes measured as at - 15/08/2013 -
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the 40mm Planed Redwood Softwood D-Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Moulded 37mm x 4mm Redwood D-Mould sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Timber D-Mould. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before ordering, or commencing work.
We are able to supply certified 37x4mm Timber D-Mould FB276 with our Chain of Custody Certifications, CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - 1 1/2" Timber Coving Mould FB276 TT-CoC-003944.150 & 11/2" Timber D-Mould FB276 BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - POA;
- Add to basket - 1 Certification Charge per different product, or moulding size - Richard Burbidge CoC FSC Certification
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Coving Mould once work has commenced. Larger orders of FB276 Timber D-Mould, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payments online for FB276 Pine Mouldings
JAS Delivery of 37x4mm Timber D-Mouldings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Softwood FB276 37x4mm D-Moulding weight is approximately 0.4Kg per 2.4M length, to include packing;
Prepared Timber 1 1/2" D-Mould can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
XDP Carrier Delivery of Timber D-Moulding is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £11.40 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is not known yet with XPD. )
- You can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about FSC FB276 11/2" D-Moulding, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The March 2018 Richard Burbidge Pine Mouldings Price Lists are current - 01/06/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any further details about FB276 37x4mm D-Mould - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C- We do try to keep prices and specifications of Pine 11/2" D-Mould correct, but mistakes can be made!