Coventry Fire Door: FD30 4-Panel White Primed 45mm Internal Firecheck - Deanta Fire Doors®
Coventry Fire Door: FD30 4-Panel White Primed 45mm Internal Firecheck - Deanta Fire Doors
The white primed Coventry will add a bold, modern look to any room. This flat four panel unfinished shaker style door, with its bold design works particularly well in contemporary styled rooms.
Deanta offers the thickest lippings available in the UK internal door market. All Deanta Fire Doors have 18mm lippings around the entire doors meaning that a total of 10mm can be taken off the height and width of these Deanta Coventry Fire Doors, ensuring that they will fit into almost any size of door opening. Check that the Fire Certificate will still apply in your situation.
To see other Internal Fire Doors - Deanta Fire Doors - JB Kind Fire Doors - LPD Fire Doors - Mendes Fire Doors - XL Fire Doors - JAS Standard Made to Measure and Glazed Fire Doors
Deanta® Coventry FD30 4-Panel White Primed Fire Door :
Deanta Coventry FD30 Flat 4 Panel White Fire Doors are manufactured from engineered door components which can include MDF, particle-board and laminated timber.
Coventry 4P Fire Doors have a solid door face, with solid 18mm door lippings.
The Coventry white primed interior fire door will add a bold, modern look to any room. This flat four panel unfinished shaker style door, with its bold design works particularly well in contemporary styled rooms.
Ready for one-coat finish.
A good quality door at a reasonable price, covered by the Deanta 10 year warranty.
- Ready for One-Coat Finish.
- Unfinished Solid Core Door for Extra Strength and Stability.
- Up to 15mm can be taken off each edge of the door, equally.
- Solid 35mm options available - Coventry Solid 4-Panel White-Primed Internal Door
- Glazed 35mm doors available - Coventry 4-Light Clear Glazed White Primed Internal Door
- A Frosted Glazed 35mm option - Coventry 4-Light Frosted Glass White Primed Internal Door
- FSC Certification- poa;
- Timber is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
( Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, Coventry Fire Doors may vary from batch to batch, especially when sourced from different factories in the Deanta Door Group®, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. We cannot match to existing Coventry Fire Doors )
FD30 & FD60 MADE TO SIZE and GLAZED FIRE-DOORS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE - MTM FIREDOORS
Seville FD30 Flush White Primed Fire Doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation®: BWF Door Care™
Deanta Timber doors have a copy of the manufacturers instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations;
(Waxes, varnishes or water-based woodstains are NOT suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is 10mm per edge for Deanta Coventry 4-Panel White Fire Doors.)
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings and glazing are correct prior to any work on site;
- IT IS THE PURCHASER'S RESPONSIBILITY TO CHECK THE SUITABILITY OF THIS FIRE DOOR & IT'S CERTIFICATION, IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE DOOR-SURROUND, HARDWARE & THE SITUATION OF USE.
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any door once work has commenced;
- We cannot exchange White Primed Seville Fire Doors after order - Deanta Seville FD30 White Primed Fire Doors are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
DEANTA FIRE DOORS CAN BE BOUGHT ONLINE -
SELECT THE DEANTA DOOR SIZES YOU REQUIRE AND ADD TO BASKET,
THEN Continue Shopping <--- IF THERE ARE OTHER ITEMS OR MORE DEANTA DOORS TO ORDER;
PLEASE ORDER DOORS FROM ANY OTHER MANUFACTURER ON A SEPERATE ORDER, OTHERWISE THE SHIPPING CHARGE WILL NOT BE CALCULATED CORRECTLY.
Direct Delivery to mainland England, Wales & Scotland, of Deanta Internal Fire Doors from Deanta UK Doors is from £60 +vat for England & Wales, except postcodes CT- EX - IP - PL - SS - SA - SR - TN - TQ = £65 +vat; CA - NE - NR - TR = £70 +vat;
Scotland postcodes DG - EH - FK - G - KA - KY - ML - TD = £80 +vat, DD - = £90 +vat, AB - IV - KW - PA - PH = £95 +vat; - ENTER YOUR POST-CODE AFTER ADDING THE DEANTA DOORS BASKET -
PLEASE SEE DEANTA DIRECT DELIVERY DETAILS - DEANTA DELIVERY -
FOR ALTERNATIVE DELIVERY METHODS BELOW, PLEASE CONTACT US - 01254 54000.
Van Delivery of Deanta Coventry FD30 White Primed Fire Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Carrier Delivery of Deanta Fire Doors is not possible.
Haulier Delivery of Coventry FD30 White Primed Fire Doors by Door Pallet is possible from £68 to £98 +vat in Zone A ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones);
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Deanta Coventry Fire Doors, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The SEPTEMBER 2016 Deanta Door Price List is current - 08/12/2016 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any details on Deanta White Primed Coventry Fire Doors - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications Coventry FD30 White Primed Fire Doors correct, but mistakes can be made!