Cottage 5 Fire Door: FD30 T&G White Woodgrain 44mm Internal Fire Door - JB Kind White Cottage Fire Doors
Cottage 5 Fire Door: FD30 T&G Effect White Woodgrain 44mm Internal Fire Door - JB Kind White Cottage Fire Doors
JB Kind Cottage White Fire Door Range are value for money paintable doors that mirror the most popular classic timber door designs.
- Manufactured using a solid FD30 firecheck core on 44mm doors.
- Coated with an excellent white primer, to take top coat finish.
- Manufactured from FSC materials.
Internal 35mm Solid & Glazed Cottage Door options available.
- Woodgrain Grained Textured finish.
- White primed to take a top coat finish.
- Solid 35mm version available - Cottage 5 T&G White Woodgrain Internal Door
- Cottage 5 1-light Glazed Doors - Cottage 5 1-Light White Woodgrain Internal Door
- FD30 half-hour Fire Door : For use as single leaf only.
Other JB Kind White Cottage Door designs - JBK White Cottage Doors
To see other Internal Fire Doors - Deanta® Fire Doors - JB Kind® Fire Doors - LPD® Fire Doors - Mendes® Fire Doors - XL® Fire Doors - JAS® Standard Made to Measure and Glazed Fire Doors
JB Kind Cottage 5 FD30 White Moulded 44mm Fire Doors :
JBK Cottage 5 FD30 White Fire Doors are manufactured from engineered door components which can include MDF, particle-board and laminated timber.
JBK Cottage 5 Fire Doors have a solid firecheck core, and are coated with a white primer ready to take a topcoat finish.
- Timber is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
(Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, Cottage 5 Fire Doors may vary from batch to batch, especially when sourced from different factories in the JBK Group, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. We cannot match to other Cottage 5 Fire Doors.)
JBK White Cottage 5 Fire Door Codes - MCOT523FD30 - MCOT526FD30 - MCOT529FD30 - Must be fitted and treated to JB Kind's instructions.
Follow JB Kind Doors - Door Care and Maintenance advice for treatment of your White Ripple Textured Internal Fire Door, and to validate their guarantee. These doors are especially vulnerable to constant high humidity, and care must be taken not to fit in properties (especially new) before plasterwork etc. has been allowed to dry. Claims based on moisture related problems will not be accepted. JB Kind - Internal Door Care
JBK Cottage 5 Fire Doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation: BWF Door Care
JB Kind Timber doors have a copy of the manufacturer's instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations;
(Waxes, oils, varnishes or water-based woodstains are NOT suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is 2mm per edge, for Cottage 5 FD30 White Woodgrain Fire Doors; It is often possible to cut more off a door, but this may invalidate the Fire Certificate; This would have to be discussed with JB Kind, and would be at your own risk.)
|There is more information on
the JB Kind Doors website
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings and glazing are correct prior to any work on site;
- It is the Purchaser's Responsibility to Check the Suitability of These Fire Doors & Certification, in Conjunction with the Door-Surround, Hardware & the Situation of Use.
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any door once work has commenced;
- We cannot exchange Textured White Ripple Fire Doors after order - JB Kind Ripple FD30 Textured White Woodgrain Fire Doors are supplied as a Special Order.
We are able to supply certified JBK Cottage 5 FD30 White Fire Doors with our Chain of Custody Certifications - CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - Cottage 5 Fire Door TT-CoC-003944.150 & Cottage 5 Fire Door BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - POA;
- The PEFC® logo & PEFC initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC® logo & FSC initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Cottage 5 FD30 White Moulded Internal Fire Doors
Direct Delivery to mainland England, Wales & Scotland, of JBK Cottage-5 FD30 White Moulded Fire Doors from JB Kind Doors is from £60 +vat for England & Wales, except postcodes CT- EX - IP - PL - SS - SA - SR - TN - TQ = £65 +vat; CA - NE - NR - TR = £70 +vat; Orders over £560 +vat = Free (mainland) - Scotland postcodes DG - EH - FK - G - KA - KY - ML - TD = £80 +vat, DD - = £90 +vat, AB - IV - KW - PA - PH = £95 +vat; Orders over £700 +vat = Free (mainland) - Enter your postcode after adding the White Moulded Cottage 5 Fire Doors to basket -
Please see J.B. Kind's Delivery requirements - JB Kind Direct Delivery
Approximate weights of JBK Cottage 5 FD30 White Woodgrain Internal Fire Doors, with packaging are:
MCOT523FD30 78x27 = 18Kg;
MCOT526FD30 78x30 = 20Kg;
MCOT529FD30 78x33 = 22Kg;
For alternative delivery methods below, please contact us - 01254 54000
Van Delivery of JBK Cottage 5 White Moulded Fire Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Carrier Delivery of JBK Cottage-5 FD30 White Moulded Fire Doors is not possible -
Haulier Delivery of Cottage 5 FD30 White Moulded Internal Fire Doors by Door Pallet is possible from £68 to £98 +vat in Zone A ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones);
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about JBK Cottage 5 White Moulded Fire Doors, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The July 2018 JB Kind White Cottage Door Price List is current - 01/07/2019 -
- Please phone us at JAS Doors for any details on JB Kind Cottage 5 FD30 White Moulded Fire Doors - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications Cottage 5 White Moulded Fire Doors correct, but mistakes can be made!