Colonist Fire Door: FD30 6-Panel Grained White Woodgrain 44mm Internal Firecheck - JB Kind White Classic Fire Doors
Colonist Fire Door: FD30 6-Panel Grained White Woodgrain 44mm Internal Fire Door - JB Kind White Classic Fire Doors
JB Kind Moulded Panel Fire Door Range value for money paintable doors that mirror the most popular designs currently offered in natural veneers.
JB Kind - White Moulded Firecheck Range:
- Woodgrain Textured finish.
- Raised & Fielded panel Masonite type door skins with flush mouldings, both sides.
- White Primed ready for paint.
- Maximum size reduction on fitting is 3mm per stile, for Fire Certificate;
- Colonist FD60 One Hour Fire Door - Colonist FD60 Grained White Woodgrain Internal Fire Door
- Colonist 6-panel Internal Doors - Colonist 6-Panel Grained White Woodgrain Internal Door
- Colonist 6-panel Bi-Fold Door - Colonist 6-Panel Grained White Woodrain Bi-Fold Door
- FD30 half-hour Fire Door : For use as single leaf only.
Other JB Kind White Classic Door designs - JBK White Classic Doors
To see other Internal Fire Doors - Deanta® Fire Doors - JB Kind® Fire Doors - LPD® Fire Doors - Mendes® Fire Doors - XL® Fire Doors - JAS® Standard Made to Measure and Glazed Fire Doors
JB Kind Classic Colonist FD30 Woodgrain White Moulded Fire Doors :
Raised & Fielded 6 panel Masonite type door skins with flush moulding, both sides;
Woodgrain Grained Textured finish - White Primed ready for paint.
Solid firecheck door core.
- FSC chain of custody can be certified - poa;
- Timber is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
(Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, Colonist Fire Doors may vary from batch to batch, especially when sourced from different factories in the JBK Group, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. We cannot match to other Colonist Fire Doors.)
JB Kind White Moulded Colonist Fire Door Codes - COLHH20 - COLHH23 - COLHH26 - COLHH28 - COLHH29 - COLHH826 - Must be fitted and treated to manufacturer's instructions.
Follow JB Kind Doors - Door Care and Maintenance advice for treatment of your Colonist FD30 Fire Door, and to validate their guarantee. These doors are especially vulnerable to constant high humidity, and care must be taken not to fit in properties (especially new) before plasterwork etc. has been allowed to dry. Claims based on moisture related problems will not be accepted. JB Kind - Internal Door Care
Colonist White Primed Woodgrain Fire Doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation: BWF Door Care
JB Kind Colonist Fire Doors have a copy of the manufacturer's instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations;
(Waxes, oils, varnishes or water-based woodstains are NOT suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is 2mm per edge, for Colonist FD30 White Moulded Fire Doors; It is often possible to cut more off a door; This would have to be discussed with JB Kind, and would be at your own risk.)
|There is more information on
the JB Kind Doors website
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings and glazing are correct prior to any work on site;
- It is the Purchaser's Responsibility to Check the Suitability of These Fire Doors & Certification, in Conjunction with the Door-Surround, Hardware & the Situation of Use.
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any door once work has commenced;
- We cannot exchange White Colonist Fire Doors after order - JB Kind Colonist FD30 White Moulded Fire Doors are supplied as a Special Order.
We are able to supply certified JBK Colonist White fire Doors with our Chain of Custody Certifications - CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - Colonist Fire Door TT-CoC-003944.150 & Colonist Fire Door BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - POA;
- The PEFC® logo & PEFC initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC® logo & FSC initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Colonist FD30 White Moulded Internal Fire Doors
Direct Delivery to mainland England, Wales & Scotland, of JBK Colonist FD30 White Moulded Fire Doors from JB Kind Doors is from £60 +vat for England & Wales, except postcodes CT- EX - IP - PL - SS - SA - SR - TN - TQ = £65 +vat; CA - NE - NR - TR = £70 +vat; Orders over £560 +vat = Free (mainland) - Scotland postcodes DG - EH - FK - G - KA - KY - ML - TD = £80 +vat, DD - = £90 +vat, AB - IV - KW - PA - PH = £95 +vat; Orders over £700 +vat = Free (mainland) - Enter your postcode after adding the Colonist White Moulded Fire Doors to basket -
Please see J.B. Kind's Delivery requirements - JB Kind Direct Delivery
Approximate weights of JBK Colonist FD30 White Moulded Internal Fire Doors, with packaging are:
COLHH20 78x24 = 14Kg;
COLHH23 78x27 = 16Kg;
COLHH26 78x30 = 18Kg;
COLHH28 80x32 = 20Kg;
COLHH29 78x33 = 20Kg;
COLHH726 2040x726x44mm = 21Kg;
COLHH826 2040x826x44mm = 22Kg;
COLHH926 2040x926x44mm = 23Kg;
For alternative delivery methods below, please contact us - 01254 54000
Van Delivery of JBK Colonist White Moulded Fire Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Carrier Delivery of JBK Colonist FD30 White Moulded Fire Doors is not possible -
Haulier Delivery of Colonist FD30 White Moulded Internal Fire Doors by Door Pallet is possible from £68 to £98 +vat in Zone A ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones);
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about JBK Colonist White Moulded Fire Doors, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The July 2018 JB Kind White Classic Door Price List is current - 02/07/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Doors for any details on JB Kind Colonist FD30 White Moulded Fire Doors - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications Colonist White Moulded Fire Doors correct, but mistakes can be made!